The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Buttoneering 2017

dragonmammadragonmamma OregonRegistered User regular
I couldn't find a 2017 thread for buttoneering... is this still a thing?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    some people definitely still bring buttons, but it's not as organized of an effort as it has been in the past. I think @vid is planning on bringing some buttons and I might bring some from years past

BjJ1TxL.png
    5ErTbVb.png
  • R0naId RayGunR0naId RayGun Seattle WARegistered User regular
    I am going to bring some! They are not great... but they have my avatar!

zerzhul
  • acydlordacydlord Registered User regular
    I only grabbed 25 new ones for this year but will also be bringing some of my old 2013 ones since I ordered wayyyyy too many.

paxsignature.png

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard Registered User regular
    Heck yeah, buttoneering! It may not be what it used to be, but it'll never die. As long as there are at least two people at a PAX with buttons to swap, then those buttons will be swapped.

iY2kUn4.png
    Dungeon Man Go! - The Latest in Walking Experiences
    dragonmamma