The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Any Ingress Players going to PAX West?

MasayukiMasayuki Registered User new member
Any other Ingress players headed to Seattle?

• DruidsFlameDruidsFlame Registered User regular
    #Enlightened represent!

sEf3HzW.png
    PAX PRIME 2017 Status: Badges [X] Room [X] Waiting [ :x ]
    Masayukivid
  • P.D.B. FishsticksP.D.B. Fishsticks Ohio, USARegistered User regular
    I am, and Enlightened as well.

vidDruidsFlame
  • vidvid Hot Dog Wizard Registered User regular
    Enlightened, checking in.

True story, I hit Level 8 by capturing the Space Needle during my PAX trip back in 2014.

LYydMo1.png
    Dungeon Man Go! - The Latest in Walking Experiences
    MasayukiDruidsFlame
  • DruidsFlameDruidsFlame Registered User regular
    Yeah, going to Seattle from where I live and seeing all the portals was pretty intense.

sEf3HzW.png
    PAX PRIME 2017 Status: Badges [X] Room [X] Waiting [ :x ]
    vid
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited August 14
    I mean technically, yeah... (still have my L8 account) but I'll probably be in the Pokemon alternate universe side of things.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: 1651-2551-4335
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    And for anyone who has never been to PAX prime as an agent, OMFGWTFBBQ, the drift is real, especially when along the 'main drag' in front of the convention centre. Just be aware :P

PAX Prim..err, West 2017 Checklist:[X]Hotel [X]Time Off [X]Badges [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Name on Forum Badge
    qzHS5dr.png
    Masayuki