As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - What A Savings

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 2017 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - What A Savings

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    lol Not sure who to agree with

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    My dad was never more thrilled than when I was heavy into white wolf.

Video games were costing 40-50 bucks a pop. He could get me 2 or 3 books and some dice for less than that.

• lawragatajarlawragatajar Registered User regular
    At least get the kid some new dice so you can say you bought him something.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    At least get the kid some new dice so you can say you bought him something.
    I like the steel dice I see, that is a good present to a dnder is a new steel boulder.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    It doesnt count as a cheap gift if it's something the reciever wants

• ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    The best parenting advice I ever came across has been 'The best gift you can give a child is your time.' It's true in ways that I don't have the words to encompass.

• dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    The best parenting advice I ever came across has been 'The best gift you can give a child is your time.' It's true in ways that I don't have the words to encompass.

Be sure to include a gift receipt.

• TubeTube Registered User admin

Sounds like something you only hear from people who've never played with a Cozmo.

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

https://youtu.be/VlcjgxVa3eo

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Does anyone else hear the strip title spoken by a weary, kill-me-now Alan Rickman?

• wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    You know what makes me feel old? Watching the comic strip versions of Gabe and Tycho's kids grow up. I remember when they were just crawling around in diapers, and now they're playing D&D.

*sniff*

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Does anyone else hear the strip title spoken by a weary, kill-me-now Alan Rickman?

I hear Zoidberg

steam_sig.png
    edited September 2017
    wallywest wrote: »
    I remember when they were just crawling around in diapers, and now they're playing D&D.

Wait, are we talking about Jerry and Mike, here, or their kids?

dennis on
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    What would have been an awesome bday present was letting him stay home from school and play that game with you and mom.

• NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

NSDFRand wrote: »

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

Why do people always say that about my best jokes?

;)