The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - What A Savings

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited September 13 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - What A Savings

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
QuidzepherinAndy JoeDarth WaiterNightslyrfightinfilipinoTofystedethSmrtnikNotoriusBENArtereiskimeZilla360cB557MagicalGoats

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    lol Not sure who to agree with

zepherinlawragatajarNightslyrMan in the MistskimeTheBlackWindLostNinjaMagicalGoats
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    My dad was never more thrilled than when I was heavy into white wolf.

Video games were costing 40-50 bucks a pop. He could get me 2 or 3 books and some dice for less than that.

• lawragatajarlawragatajar Registered User regular
    At least get the kid some new dice so you can say you bought him something.

zepherinRingoNightslyrMan in the MistsMagicalGoats
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    At least get the kid some new dice so you can say you bought him something.
    I like the steel dice I see, that is a good present to a dnder is a new steel boulder.

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    It doesnt count as a cheap gift if it's something the reciever wants

Leon2309zepherinTofystedethChiselphaneTheBlackWindLostNinjaRhesus PositiveMagicalGoats
  • ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    The best parenting advice I ever came across has been 'The best gift you can give a child is your time.' It's true in ways that I don't have the words to encompass.

Commander Zoom
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    The best parenting advice I ever came across has been 'The best gift you can give a child is your time.' It's true in ways that I don't have the words to encompass.

Be sure to include a gift receipt.

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin

Sounds like something you only hear from people who've never played with a Cozmo.

MichaelLCDemonStacey
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

Nobeard wrote: »
    You can even mount some non-animals...

Steam:MichaelLC
    dennis
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Does anyone else hear the strip title spoken by a weary, kill-me-now Alan Rickman?

steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    RatherDashing89Tofystedethfightinfilipinomare_imbriumSorceMagicalGoats
  • wallywestwallywest Registered User regular
    You know what makes me feel old? Watching the comic strip versions of Gabe and Tycho's kids grow up. I remember when they were just crawling around in diapers, and now they're playing D&D.

*sniff*

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Does anyone else hear the strip title spoken by a weary, kill-me-now Alan Rickman?

I hear Zoidberg

steam_sig.png
    edited September 15
    wallywest wrote: »
    I remember when they were just crawling around in diapers, and now they're playing D&D.

Wait, are we talking about Jerry and Mike, here, or their kids?

dennis on
  • shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    What would have been an awesome bday present was letting him stay home from school and play that game with you and mom.

• NSDFRandNSDFRand FloridaRegistered User regular

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

NSDFRand wrote: »

This made me laugh more than it probably should have.

Why do people always say that about my best jokes?

;)