As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Narwhal just does as he's told [chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    I can only talk for hotels I’ve been in but why is American sausage a weird meat disk instead of, ya know, sausage shaped?

The disk type are cheaper and therefore common in hotel breakfast buffets. They’re also faster to cook and in some cases come precooked.

Everywhere else, regular links are more common. Like if you go to a restauraunt for breakfast, odds are you’ll get links unless you order a breakfast sandwich. Then a big patty of bulk sausage is most likely.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    For some reason, Americans on the whole dislike natural casings on sausages. The kind that snap when you bite in. It is a great tragedy because it makes natural casings a bit hard to find. Getting a good natural casing hot dog can sometimes be a hassle, though Kayem is doing the lord’s work.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Man I feel like shit this morning. A nice whole-body discomfort, with light heartburn, gas, boating, and flashes of hot and cold. I want a full body replacement while this one is being serviced.

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Avoiding politics but what thread is the right thread for the forbidden one choosing to release all classified documents surrounding the JFK assassination?

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Looks like the thread you make about it.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    well shit

it really was ted cruz's dad

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Man I feel like shit this morning. I nice whole-body discomfort, with light heartburn, gas, boating, and flashes of hot and cold. I want a full body replacement while this one is being serviced.

You know when robot is bodies arrive that only the aspirational fancy brands will give you a loaner while yours is in the shop

Everyone else will have to pay for a rental during service

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    Man I feel like shit this morning. I nice whole-body discomfort, with light heartburn, gas, boating, and flashes of hot and cold. I want a full body replacement while this one is being serviced.

You know when robot is bodies arrive that only the aspirational fancy brands will give you a loaner while yours is in the shop

Everyone else will have to pay for a rental during service

Rental bodies will come with mandatory helmets and chastity belts, for insurance reasons. Luxury loaners won’t but they’ll have facial tattoos advertising the dealership.

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    And, as always, I will be on the insurance plan that offers me a bus schedule in lieu of loaner body.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    What size body would you like?

My reservation was for a large male.

I am sorry, we’re all out. We only have female child medium and a 4XL male with a cowboy hat permanently attached.

I need to be best man in a wedding! My tux won’t fit either of these!

I’m sorry sir, our availability changes constantly. It is out of our control. But I assure you, the Bubba Tex 3000 is an excellent, premium body and you’ll be upgraded for free. You only have to pay the price on your reservation, not a cent more.

*sigh* look fine, the wedding is in an hour, I don’t have time to waste. Is there a big and tall store nearby?

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular

If there isn’t one by noon I have a good idea for one that is more generic than this one rather large event and encapsulates a broader topic of discussion.

But I have to drive Summer into the city so her dog, in a costume, can win a Halloween contest

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    Everyone is always eating taco bell and hard drinking in the loaner bodies. They gotta replace the livers every 6 months.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Everyone is always eating taco bell and hard drinking in the loaner bodies. They gotta replace the livers every 6 months.

Have you read Steel Beach by John Varley ?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    A
    For some reason, Americans on the whole dislike natural casings on sausages. The kind that snap when you bite in. It is a great tragedy because it makes natural casings a bit hard to find. Getting a good natural casing hot dog can sometimes be a hassle, though Kayem is doing the lord’s work.

But that’s one of the best parts of the sausage

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    my puppy farted and gave me the best "that was totally you and not me" face this morning

and then my wife woke up and did blame me so

she got away with it the stinky little pup

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    my puppy farted and gave me the best "that was totally you and not me" face this morning

and then my wife woke up and did blame me so

she got away with it the stinky little pup

Rekt

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

If there isn’t one by noon I have a good idea for one that is more generic than this one rather large event and encapsulates a broader topic of discussion.

But I have to drive Summer into the city so her dog, in a costume, can win a Halloween contest

We need pics

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I think the conspiracy thread mentioned it. I'm certainly curious.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    luke warm ham salad
    Sitting in the picnic sun
    intestinal pain

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    What size body would you like?

My reservation was for a large male.

I am sorry, we’re all out. We only have female child medium and a 4XL male with a cowboy hat permanently attached.

I need to be best man in a wedding! My tux won’t fit either of these!

I’m sorry sir, our availability changes constantly. It is out of our control. But I assure you, the Bubba Tex 3000 is an excellent, premium body and you’ll be upgraded for free. You only have to pay the price on your reservation, not a cent more.

*sigh* look fine, the wedding is in an hour, I don’t have time to waste. Is there a big and tall store nearby?

"It's the George Clooney of Texans!"

"Are you kidding me?!?"

"Look, if you want, La Tierra Body Rental is right over there. But I think all they've got is teenager convertibles."

"...Guess I'll take the Clooney of Texas."

sig.gif
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Good morning [chat]

It's moving day - not for me!

Mom officially got her new place as of a few days ago, so today is the fun day with the lifting and the grunting at each other that you're not lifting how the other person likes to lift and all that fun stuff

But I've been assured I will be kept fed and caffeinated, so I should be pretty docile

• Options
    The Ram dealer I bought my truck from advertises they provide loaner cars to make your vehicle service experience a great one.

It is a super flimsy thing to advertise. What they really mean to say is they are located next to a rental car agency and have their number on speed dial.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    At the Worth Valley beer and steam train festival

Just had a beetroot and orange cider

It was good, but at the same time highly beetrooty

Mrs Rhesus just handed me a rhubarb cider and all is right with the world

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    “It’s a premium body, looks just like Michael Jackson. Even has his voice!”

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Don’t drive after drinking all that cider or the cops may be picking up a lot of Rhesus pieces

• Options
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Which decade

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Skitters is 13 now

vdXgrT6l.jpg

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Which decade

70s structure with 2000s complexion and 80s hair

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Guy on the bus beside me clearly using scotch tape to hold a screen protector on.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    jfk

blown away

what more do i have to saaaaay

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    Turns out it was Mrs Rhesus' sister that handed me the rhubarb cider

Also it was hers

Mine was the pear and chilli perry

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    This is a sleazy body loan place, so naturally late 90’s and none of his singing talent. Just that creepy creepy talking voice

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Quid wrote: »
    Skitters is 13 now

I also have an oldcat and in about a year and a half he will be eligible to vote. Probably for a universal health care candidate.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

Also it was hers

rip

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    this shovel knight level really blows

• Options

Also it was hers

rip

She intervened before I drank all of it, I'm in the clear

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hmm it looks like three solenoid valves plus a raspberry pi zero plus a cheap relay board and maybe a 12V adapter for power(?) would be, using cheapest components... $44 before tax and shipping?

I'd probably need a few other things, but still, not bad.

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    Hmm it looks like three solenoid valves plus a raspberry pi zero plus a cheap relay board and maybe a 12V adapter for power(?) would be, using cheapest components... $44 before tax and shipping?

I'd probably need a few other things, but still, not bad.

It's not $15 where you'd jump in without thinking twice, but it isn't a $1000 piece of specialized lab equipment either.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    this shovel knight level really blows

The clocktower, eh?

This discussion has been closed.