As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Baby hiccups [chat]

So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
Aren't baby hiccups the cutest?

Feat. Siglet

https://youtu.be/ThIade9WmD4

• Options
    Geth, recycle the thread on page 100

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative So It Goes. Thread will be recycled after 100 pages.

• Options
    Geth, the word Trump is forbidden in the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative So It Goes. "trump" is forbidden in this thread.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    OMG BABY THREAD HYPE

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    same baby siglet

same

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    thank you for honoring my request sig

poo
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Ollie hiccuped a ton when he was a baby. That boy could not drink anything without getting issues.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Best reason for threadjacking evar!

(hic)

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Finally, a return to normalcy.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Oh very well, take your awesomes then, SIG!

(Oh my gosh she is beautiful and that is adorable and yay Siglet thank you so much for sharing that with us! <3 )

<3<3<3<3<3

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Playing the long gmae for awesomes I see

• Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Debunking clickbait is exhausting. Coworker emails me this London hammer creation hoax....

I just sigh........

My father's favorite line is:
    Publicly formulated the first time on January 2013[12] by Alberto Brandolini, an Italian programmer, the Bullshit Asymmetry Principle (also known as Brandolini's law[13][14]) states that:

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

See, I know this wasn't written by a programmer. The real answer is that bullshit is created in polynomial time and refuting it is at least NP.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    This shameless awesome farming

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    thank you for honoring my request sig

ahem

i believe i also honored your request

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Those are adorable hiccups.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    Fuck it may even be exp.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Man Lud was on a roll

Cut down in his prime

Thrown on the slash pile of shitpostery

Limbed, sectioned, and hauled off to the mill

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    goddamn welfare queens, having babies just to get more agrees and awesomes from the government

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Alextraza hype in HOTS.... ermerger.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    ok she's cute but does she support swipe gestures and what emoji set does she use

• Options
    goddamn welfare queens, having babies just to get more agrees and awesomes from the government

VH, we aren't the government. This is free market awesome and agrees

• Options
    i like when i rip a long, sonorous one just before someone barges into my office to interrupt my very busy day to have me fix a problem someone else caused and should be fixing themselves

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Ollie hiccuped a ton when he was a baby. That boy could not drink anything without getting issues.

#1 would just occasionally vomit up what felt like a gallon of milk

it was something straight out of a horror movie I freaked out so hard the first time

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Sparvy as Skippy alt confirmed, btw

• Options
    Also I was rudely interrupted but @Six I am stealing that snack idea of hummus and kosher dills, I'm doing groceries in like half an hour and I am about that idea

• Options
    RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    ok she's cute but does she support swipe gestures and what emoji set does she use

poop emoji, like most babies

• Options
    So I've had my first bright engram drop yesterday. I've had three or four since.

Like, thanks Tess for all these shaders and emotes and 2 of the same scout rifles but can I get like a better sparrow or a new ship or whatever?

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Roz wrote: »

VH, we aren't the government. This is free market awesome and agrees

Oh yeah, sure, like I'm not going to awesome the birth of a mod's child.

It's not a "free market" if the GOVERNMENT is INTIMIDATING you to GIVE THEM YOUR AWESOMES

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Sorry shark, my wife vetoed pulling the dove back out of trash and tossing to Hawk.

She could tell I was fantasizing becoming a beastmaster.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

it was something straight out of a horror movie I freaked out so hard the first time

Oh god that's horrifying. One time when Ollie was sick he vomitted on me three times in three days. On that third day my patience for baby vomitting was at an all time low.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

from what I gather about 40% of parenting is things spewing out of other things

• Options
    navgoose wrote: »
    Sorry shark, my wife vetoed pulling the dove back out of trash and tossing to Hawk.

She could tell I was fantasizing becoming a beastmaster.

Should have done it anyways

That hawk was trying to feed babby hawks

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    hahaha Starcraft II F2P

• Options

My nephew did this occasionally, and it was only personally offensive after I'd just bottle-fed him

"Oh okay that took like 20 minutes to get into you but yeah, no big deal that you decided to vomit it all back up, that's fine.

I'm handing you off to someone else, you're their problem now."

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    let the damn bird eat.

what you trying to do here?

• Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    It would have been a pretty cool way to get a scar, should Hawk not have liked the cut of my jib.

• Options
    definitely post more parenting horror stories

i need to smother my feelings of sentimental regret welling up at the sight of the miracle of new life

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
This discussion has been closed.