The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX EAST BOTL MEETUP

ZeroHourHeroZeroHourHero Registered User regular
edited November 10 in PAX East
Once upon a time, in the days of old... alright 8 years ago. There used to be a Brotherhood of the Leaf meet-up at PAX every year. I don't know how many of y'all are still kicking, but I'm back, and I'm down to sit down, have a drink and a stick, and herf for a bit.

If y'all are still around, get with me. I now work for a cigar company, and run specials, and I'll put something together for us for PAX.

ZeroHourHero on

• JayDfromMAJayDfromMA Registered User regular
    I never left! As you can see, I love cigars as well. Normally we would just hit a local B&M while at Pax as it is too cold. Perhaps we could meet as it is longer this year!

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    edited November 17
    it was called the cult of the leaf.i still plan to run it this year,unless somthing else started up during a year i didnt go.i tend to go every other year so when i do go i make a post about it.altho im not the original person that started it.

a fraking toaster on