The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Friday Night Retro Dance Party!

Evie AppleEvie Apple Registered User regular
Hey guys! I haven't seen a lot of info on afterparties, but I wanted to let you know about one special event that's happening very near the convention center on Friday night (11/17).

One of my favorite Philly DJs is putting on a retro 80s and 90s dance night at Club Mousai on Walnut, just a few blocks from the convention center. Admission is free anytime after 10 PM with a PAX Unplugged badge. More info here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/190816514797965/

Anybody else know of other parties in the area on Fri or Sat?

See you on the dancefloor... :D

mouseydew