The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX Unplugged 2018 dates

mitcharfmitcharf Austin, TXRegistered User new member
I haven't seen any confirmed dates for PAX Unplugged 2018. I'm curious if there has been any statement made about whether or not it will conflict with BGG.con again. Hopefully not (at least that's my preference). I haven't seen anything posted about this, but I could easily have overlooked it. Thanks for any info anyone may have.

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Haven't seen officially confirmed dates as of yet.

86diUMN.png5OEMupX.png
  • nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    I don't believe they have announced yet but I do know they prefer not to conflict with other cons when it can be avoided. A lot of that is dependent on the convention center and other factors though.

• bubba0077bubba0077 College Park, MDRegistered User new member
    Nov 30 - Dec 02

PAX_badges.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    bubba0077 wrote: »
    Nov 30 - Dec 02
    Source?

86diUMN.png5OEMupX.png
  • ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    bubba0077 wrote: »
    Nov 30 - Dec 02
    Source?

Those are the dates that were leaked by the PA convention center on their schedule page, and were then removed later. Someone on reddit archived the page before it disappeared.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20170511112733/https://www.paconvention.com/event_feed/

If we don't want to keep unconfirmed stuff on here let me know and I'll remove my post.

jswidget.php?username=ArcSyn&numitems=5&header=0&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=center&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1og83npmjgeii.pngSteam:ArcSyn
  • mouseydewmouseydew Registered User regular
    I really hope it stays the same weekend! I had soooo much fun and wouldn’t be able to go if it moves to first December weekend :( I think BGGCon is moving up a week next year so then there wouldn’t be a conflict like there was this year.