As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] free cats for everyone!!

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    The mithril-haul from a Unite and Fight is usually at least a couple of hundred skill-points. Probably more if you're doing well.

More to the point, there are in fact some automating features for experience-increasing angel-things. You can check the settings for the token-draw to set up different categories of things to compress into experience-items that don't take up any space, or to sell them, or to throw them at your crew's ship.
    You can also hit "Sort" next to "Auto Select" to set up that button up to grab twenty angel-things for you when you're upgrading stuff.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I very specifically dump all my R angel weapons and all angel summons from UnF draws into reserve automatically, via that function. It’s very much a time saver.

Since it’s not nuanced enough for mithril vs regular rares, and the crate doesn’t have Reserve functionality, I’m now just selling mithrils from the crate.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I really should do my rupie draws more, but I desperately want auto-sell enabled there.

• Options
    They could probably add the "without skill" thing to token-settings, too.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Reminder that the daily free 1-draw starts right now, with the rollover.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Spectrum wrote: »
    The 300 satin/zephyr feathers is always a kicker. I’m not looking forward to needing to do that for my third weapon
    Antique Cloth is always the one that can go to hell. Those and Hollow Souls.

I can see that being the case if you need large amounts immediately, but doing the 2/day daily quests is getting me around 10-11 of both resources. If I just keep doing the dailies even after this Eternal I ought to be well prepared for future goes. Because let's be honest, once I have one I'm gonna eventually want them all.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Madican wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    The 300 satin/zephyr feathers is always a kicker. I’m not looking forward to needing to do that for my third weapon
    Antique Cloth is always the one that can go to hell. Those and Hollow Souls.

I can see that being the case if you need large amounts immediately, but doing the 2/day daily quests is getting me around 10-11 of both resources. If I just keep doing the dailies even after this Eternal I ought to be well prepared for future goes. Because let's be honest, once I have one I'm gonna eventually want them all.

Problem is, there’s always other things to pull at your time.

Edit: oh right, I just remembered that I still need like 50+ of them for my axe, since the last time I did that quest like, over a week ago.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    During half AP, you can run chapter 70 part 4 for decent returns

• Options
    Angel Halo, pls.

I need rusty guns and nightmares. I’ve gone through 500 ap, and neither of those have happened.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    What I really need in order to finish this Eternal are rainbow prisms and supreme merits. Mostly the rainbow prisms.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    What I really need in order to finish this Eternal are rainbow prisms and supreme merits. Mostly the rainbow prisms.

Side story summons are great for reducing for prisms (up to you if you want to keep the free full one or not) as well as any extras from events you happened to have gained. Not to mention omega runs/raids.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Reducing is pretty expensive for me to do. I have less than a million rupees and 20 SSR summons/weapons reduced is 200,000.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Reducing is pretty expensive for me to do. I have less than a million rupees and 20 SSR summons/weapons reduced is 200,000.

If you have any silver moons, 2 gets you 500,000 rupies. It’s what I do if I dip too low. Beyond that it’s selling mithrils and doing slime runs, neither of which are comparably time efficient.

Edit: I am very aware that saying “spend moons” is not great, but in a game with endless grinds, any shortcuts are better than nothing. It’s like when someone says “spend cerulean stones” on low level stuff. If you got it, go for it and don’t look back.

Edit2: in other news, the fried shrimp premium Friday event is back. Go get your 300 crystals and store trade-in doodad.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Campaign-halo is now more experience, dragon-scales and rainbow-prisms.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    What Makes The Sky Blue II is still SO good.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    They had the fancy sprite all along, and then took it away, just like Cassius.

• Options
    What Makes The Sky Blue II is still SO good.

Only just passed the Cocoon chapter, I just want to pull Sandalphon into a hug and tell him to forgive himself.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I skipped through all of the Sky 2 event last time because I just wanted the Sunlight Stone. This time made a bit more sense, who'd have thought, but I'm still trading in this Cradle for another Sunlight Stone.

This Light EX weapon in the medal rewards looks pretty good, not sure if it's worth skilling up compared to my gun from the previous Moon event though.

Madican on
  • Options
    Did some more Angel Halo grinding for whorls and finally got the last couple I needed to advance to the next stage.

E5HFnzPl.png?1

Okay, and next up is

hnLHFUOl.png?1

Nice, that's just two days of waiting to accumulate the needed cloth. No sense rushing things when the final stage demands way more rainbow crystals than I have at the moment, so that's gonna be a while.

• Options
    Oh hey, the stage I’m at for the threo axe.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Well that didn't take all that long. Really not looking forward to the final step though.

pjcKc12l.png?1

wzcEcHql.png?1

Ew. That's gonna take a while to accumulate. On the bright side I just hit Rank 100 and did my uncap quest. One more rank to unlock Impossible stuff, then I'll have a lot more to upgrade, like my Seraphic weapons.

• Options
    bi895rpiiipo.jpeg

Huh. This seems like a good place to stop working on this arcasummon.

Maybe I’ll actually finish it someday.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    We Kaballah, now.

Lucky, Metatron's selfdamage took him down on the fifth turn.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    I found a way to get more rainbow prisms relatively quickly. I'm just spamming the special Angel Halo Anniversary quest with as much +Drop rate as possible and hoping for prisms. Got 40 of them in about 70 runs last night so it's steady going. Also good rank EXP, I'm at Rank 101 now so I can begin doing Impossible stuff.

Edit: Apparently I need to beat the Impossible stuff once to unlock that Hard+ I was looking for. These things are pretty damn strong, I can barely get 15% off Yggdrasil and Wind is my best grid. All I can really do is inflict as much damage as possible, open the room up, then wait for people to come in, which can take a while. Twiddling my thumbs against Colossus at the moment.

Madican on
  • Options
    Sandalphon 5* means my light sword team can be all 5*, Sandy/Albert/Seruel

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    very rude that the next event is going to make me have to think about what atma weapon i want

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm probably going to get a Sword just because it seems to be the best default choice if you don't have any of them. Element, not sure.

• Options
    Sword is definitely the easiest choice

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Sword is definitely the easiest choice

I'm actually super happy cause I have sword, which means I get dagger for the infinite Erune's in Wind woo

• Options
    The sanctioned act is to cut.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    my inner teenager thanks you gbf localization team

pJkjPjx.png

for I will never need another title ever again

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i've been sticking with "She'll Know How Slick I Am"

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    I've still got "Hankering for a Spankering"

Not sure what I'd change it for really

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Very excited to get a new sad Sandalphon title to use

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I didn't realize how easy PBaha HL is now. Just updated both my dagger and sword to Coda today.

• Options
    Baha HL gets pulped almost instantly these days, it's funny

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Oh god oh god it's Grand Ferry

The one thing that could make me break into my crystal stash has arrived.

Wind Heles too, and oh my god she looks ridiculously OP. 100% TA + echo until hit (in the Grimnir shields + Coma element), wind attack up, CA Cap up, Team OD Assassin, she literally does everything.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Would not recommend rolling

Fake legfest

May be part way into a spark and way way way under expected SSR rate

(the bait was too strong)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I've gotta keep saving for Grimnir

This discussion has been closed.