As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hidden Forum Agrees/Awesomes Taking Up Profile Page Space

i would imagine this is a pretty unimportant concern all told, but i figured i'd mention it in case it's a problem in some way

if you go to your profile and try to browse the Agrees or Awesomes pages, you lose the ability to click "next page" when it hits Agrees/Awesomes that were given in the holiday forums

later pages can be manually accessed through putting in the proper URL

liEt3nH.png

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I actually cannot see any posts under my “Awesome” link/header. Clicking on it yields zero posts now. Not sure if related or not.

“Agree” still shows a bunch of posts, as normal.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Drez wrote: »
    I actually cannot see any posts under my “Awesome” link/header.

That makes sense though

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I actually cannot see any posts under my “Awesome” link/header. Clicking on it yields zero posts now. Not sure if related or not.

That was just the timing of things. Your Awesomes that were now hidden took up the whole first "page" of your Awesome post list.

You've since received another Awesome, so you can see it show up.

You still have the problem of not being able to go onto the next page, though, so you'll have to do the URL hack as OP said. (For example, add "&Page=p10" to the end of the Awesome page in your profile.)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

That was just the timing of things. Your Awesomes that were now hidden took up the whole first "page" of your Awesome post list.

You've since received another Awesome, so you can see it show up.

You still have the problem of not being able to go onto the next page, though, so you'll have to do the URL hack as OP said. (For example, add "&Page=p10" to the end of the Awesome page in your profile.)

Thanks.

Tube wrote: »
    I actually cannot see any posts under my “Awesome” link/header.

That makes sense though

Thanks.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar