Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Chromamancy

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited February 5 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Chromamancy

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Skull2185NightslyrTofystedethAndy JoecB557KoopahTroopah

• orthancstoneorthancstone TexasRegistered User regular
    They looked decent in preseason, but damn have they fallen on their face so far.

PAX South 2018 - Jan 12-14!
    Pins!
  • Skull2185Skull2185 It's literature. Smutty literature. Deal. With. It.Registered User regular
    When I was about 7 years old, I started getting into football. I chose my favorite team based solely on their colors too. That was the Green Bay Packers. Sometimes picking based on colors works out :^:

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
    Edith Upwards
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    I support Houston because after spending several minutes examining all the options, they had the best Mercy skin.

steam_sig.png
  • SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    I thought you were just supposed to obsessively support your local team to the point of physical violence?

Andy Joe
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    edited February 5
    Dallas Fuel: the Cleveland Browns of the Overwatch League.

Someday my devotion will pay off. Yessir. Someday.

joshofalltrades on
    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I picked LA based on color scheme. I felt really dirty picking LA.

I feel like I *should* be picking based on something like region, or whatever. But since I don't have a local team within like a minimum of 3 states (or more), color is as good as any. And I like LA.

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    I thought you were just supposed to obsessively support your local team to the point of physical violence?

Or the team who is top of the league when you’re growing up (in the UK, anyway)