As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[MLB] The Stove is HOT

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Id very much like Betts and bogaerts to not be 0-15 after this inning

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    18 innings of dudes spitting on national TV.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Alex Wood is just going to walk everyone.

Bold strategy here in the 18th.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Mookie pls

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Actual photo of Justin Turner when the game started compared to now

vu4sabvtq0i5.jpg

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Id very much like Betts and bogaerts to not be 0-15 after this inning

F

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    BASEBALL BASEBALL BASEBALL

• Options
    I just can’t see any way the Sox can score outside of running into a homer

Which no one seems capable of

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    The fact that Joe Buck can still muster excitement for a good defensive play is, honestly, heroic.

• Options
    Muncy, Machado, Bellinger

Best chance they have to win this thing right here.

• Options
    My dog is going to wake me up in 2 1/2 hours no matter what

This is hell

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    My dog is going to wake me up in 2 1/2 hours no matter what

This is hell

Only reason I'm up is because my 2 year isn't feeling great and wanted to sit in the living room instead of being in bed.

• Options
    Muncy, Machado, Bellinger

Best chance they have to win this thing right here.

With pomeranz up the reckoning is coming sooner or later

Also true

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Eovaldi has gone 3-2 on literally every hitter

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MUNCY

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Stop celebrating go to bed! You all have to play tomorrow

• Options
    IT'S OVER

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I knew it was over as soon as Smoltz started taking about giving Eovaldi the series mvp

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Finally!

Some SERIOUS props to Eovaldi though. That dude couldn't have done more than he did.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
  • Options
    I sincerely hope Kinsler is “injured” and removed from the playoff roster by the time I wake up

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Finally!

Some SERIOUS props to Eovaldi though. That dude couldn't have done more than he did.

How fuckin bad does it have to feel to be Eovaldi right now. Lock down the fucking game for seven innings and watch your hitters just do jack shit.

• Options
  • Options
    So does this negatively effect the Red Sox more because they are used to playing eastern time?

Midnight isn't that late for the Dodgers but it's after 3am in Boston.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Tomorrow's starters: Isner vs Mahut

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    baseball's the world's dumbest sport, I love it so much

• Options
    I was so prepared to post that the fucking 2 guys who gave the Red Sox their World Series win this year were fucking former Yankees Nunez and Eovaldi back in the 13th? when Nunez scored.

• Options
    edited October 2018
    admanb wrote: »
    Finally!

How fuckin bad does it have to feel to be Eovaldi right now. Lock down the fucking game for seven innings and watch your hitters just do jack shit.

Tbh it was partly Cora’s fault. He managed to manipulate a super top heavy lineup which had a really weak bottom into one that evenly dispersed automatic outs so that any time one or two guys got on - whoa, back to back the two single worst hitters in baseball this year, or a pitcher who’s not going to lift the bat off his shoulder and Ian fucking kinsler

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Good luck to anyone driving in Boston tomorrow(later today). May you get to your destination safely with all the sleep deprived drivers on the road.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
  • Options
    I'm just glad I don't have a real horse in this series or that game might have killed me.

• Options
    It’s tough to manage an 18 inning game but man. Not really in any position to win from pinch running for JD on, other than a super fluky run

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    It’s tough to manage an 18 inning game but man. Not really in any position to win from pinch running for JD on, other than a super fluky run

It was the right call if Kinsler isn't a complete fucking putz.

• Options

It was the right call if Kinsler isn't a complete fucking putz.

Despite kinsler actually being slightly slower than jd this year yeah it made sense with the ankle. I just always hated it with Ortiz and I hate it now, tossing a big fat zero in your cleanup spot. It was mostly that that ended up killing our chances from then on

I loved jbj for homering but that might have been the most costly homer in Red Sox history since boone

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Cora has gone all in to win every game, which I think has been smart and good

But it also worked every time so that helps, and now it might backfire pretty hard

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Tomorrow's starter is TBA, probably Rodriguez, then Game 5 will be Sale I imagine

• Options
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    That has to be the worst error in WS history for the Red Sox.

• Options
    That has to be the worst error in WS history for the Red Sox.

I mean...

• Options
    FawstFawst The road to awe.Registered User regular
    I figured Sox in 5, but after a game like that? This has to be coming back to Boston.

This discussion has been closed.