As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

P R O B L E M [CHAT] I C

19495969798100»

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    eeee my app now fires automatically and acquires data and formats it correctly without me doing anything eeeee

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    navgoose wrote: »
    I still can't figure out how to have Bluetooth just auto connect to my truck. It always needs a refresh in phone menu or I just wait and hope it connects itself before I get home.

I work in high tech but the stuff sure hates me.

oh yeah i will never not use just an aux cord for car listening

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    wireless charging is pretty amazeballs

like life changing amazeballs

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I still can't figure out how to have Bluetooth just auto connect to my truck. It always needs a refresh in phone menu or I just wait and hope it connects itself before I get home.

i still have a cassette tape adapter

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    It is pleasing to actually have to keep a fleet home to deal with pirates, and a small fleet over yonder where you have a distant territory in unfriendly space as a foothold, and the big fleet on the fortified border with the biggest threar

• Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    FroThulhu wrote: »
    Build Ice Town!

But, really, what is this from?

What is Ice Town?

just something that happened in minnesota i think

kFISlRx.jpg

A Parks and Recreation joke.

...and then he got kidney stones.

dude i wanted to convince him that it was a real thing

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Sim City Hard Mode:
    "You have implemented rent control. Good luck ever getting rid of it if it proves to be a net negative."
    "You want to to allow greater housing density? Here are the groups you will have to negotiate with first: *indescribably long list of groups*"

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Phones in general aren't always on the lookout to connect to new bluetooth devices because that would use a lot of battery. It's usually on the device to initiate the connection.

I have a bluetooth car adapter that autoconnects and somehow also forwards my phone's music library and playlists to the in-car entertainment system and that thing is so awesome.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Brian, I just want you to know that that Lucio clip was good, but it wasn't 30 seconds of waiting around for 5 seconds of action good.

i want everyone to see my good roll outs and how fast i get to the point

I mean, you weren't that that quick, you got stuck on a wall and went up the stairs instead of bouncing up off the inside wall

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

i still have a cassette tape adapter

I did until two years ago when the tape player finally died. And then the man who replaced it brought it out and showed me a giant coffee stain all over it and asked if I knew anything about that and I said "...... nope"

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.1

@wandering will create the new thread
    @Viskod is backup

This discussion has been closed.