Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Take some [photos] and show me them

joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいいあなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
Was just riding down the street while my wife drove (don’t text and drive kids) and saw this guy on the street in Abilene fucking Texas of all places:

cmg0hoht3qy1.jpeg

Guy has some huevos for sure

Take pictures of things! Post them! Hopefully they will be good and interesting!

I only ask that you don’t post pics of stuff you took a while ago. Take a new picture! Get out there and find something!

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
青!
Magic PinktynicrhylithCentipede DamascusJansonPeasBucketmanVeldrinDrCongoGoose!Slacker71wanderingJedocXaquinKetargodmodeZilla360sarukunErin The RedJ.budz.valhalla130never dieTonkka