Options

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 3: Round 6 - Status Phase / Game End

• Options
    mindflare77mindflare77 OhioRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    (sorry, was mid commute. Meant to address the action card, will do so now. My bad!)

We have little desire for the Action you have shared with us; it would do us little good, we think, and we would rather not allow the possibility of it getting to a more... Aggressive race than you or us.

We press you to admit however, that were we bloodthirsty as you claim we should desire to keep such a thing. If you admit this we will grant that our accounting department has desire towards exsanguination.

Sorry for the double ping MrBlarney, I was too lazy to bbcode and forgot to delete that part of my quote!

We do not view you as bloodthirsty, agreed. (see my edit for minor explanation)

8BFpSWC.png

PSN/Steam: mindflare77
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    @mindflare77 @El Skid @Zombie Hero @Lykouragh

Space Ghosts have offered ~4TG and Support for the Throne in exchange for our research agreement. Would anyone else like to put forth an offer? Or has all your discretionary funds been assigned to unchecked military buildup?

@Brody Would you mind also sending us your racial note? Perhaps we can help you with it at some point. As only one note can trade per exchange, on your turn perhaps you could start sending them over. Assuming I am reading the board correctly and you will be the high bidder.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Our discretionary funding has been reallocated by our Accounting Department to different uses, unfortunately. We are, however, in favor of the Ghosts receiving technology.

mindflare77 on
    8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Wait, we can show each other our action cards privately?

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Just to/from Hacan.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    And you do it via MrBlarney. Just a message to him to share a given card.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    Space Ghosts have offered ~4TG and Support for the Throne in exchange for our research agreement. Would anyone else like to put forth an offer? Or has all your discretionary funds been assigned to unchecked military buildup?

Brody, Would you mind also sending us your racial note? Perhaps we can help you with it at some point. As only one note can trade per exchange, on your turn perhaps you could start sending them over. Assuming I am reading the board correctly and you will be the high bidder.

I can't beat that bid. I don't have a lot of economy to spare.

Steam
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    We have no trade goods to offer you, and it seems you may have run out of technology that we both want?

We still greatly desire integrated economy, so if you decide that’s back on the table feel free to make an offer- our support for the throne remains on the table for this.

• Options

Brody, Would you mind also sending us your racial note? Perhaps we can help you with it at some point. As only one note can trade per exchange, on your turn perhaps you could start sending them over. Assuming I am reading the board correctly and you will be the high bidder.

I can't beat that bid. I don't have a lot of economy to spare.

Understandable. We are always here if things change, neighbor.
    El Skid wrote: »
    We have no trade goods to offer you, and it seems you may have run out of technology that we both want?

We still greatly desire integrated economy, so if you decide that’s back on the table feel free to make an offer- our support for the throne remains on the table for this.

It has been very inspiring to watch your voracious acquisition of technology. If the situation changes on the necessity of that technology we shall try to give you as much advance warning as possible.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Waiting for Brody to submit combat orders (if any) before resolving the Saudor conflict.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    @mindflare77 @El Skid @Zombie Hero @Lykouragh

@Brody Would you mind also sending us your racial note? Perhaps we can help you with it at some point. As only one note can trade per exchange, on your turn perhaps you could start sending them over. Assuming I am reading the board correctly and you will be the high bidder.

We're broke too, we've got some yard work to do before we can go research things

• Options
    Orders received.

Round 3 - Battle at Saudor

Combat Round 1

N'orr has 2 Cruiser IIs and 1 Fighter II (carrying 2 Infantry). +1 to hit for racial ability "Unrelenting".
    Creuss has 1 Carrier.

Creuss announces a retreat at the start of the first combat round.

Geth roll 2d10t5+1d10t7 for N'orr
    Geth roll 1d10t9 for Creuss

N'orr:
    2d10t5+1d10t7 3 [2d10t5=6, 8] [1d10t7=8]
    Creuss:
    1d10t9 1 [1d10t9=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    N'orr scores 3 hits, destroying the Creuss Carrier.
    Creuss scores 1 hit, destroying the N'orr Fighter.
    Combat resolves in favor of N'orr, no retreat is made.

Orders have been made to invade Saudor with both Infantry.

Round 3 - Invasion of Saudor

Combat Rounds 1, 2

N'orr has 2 Infantry. +1 to hit for racial ability "Unrelenting".
    Creuss has 1 Infantry.

For expediency, multiple combat round have been rolled. In case of casualties, results will be taken from left to right.

Geth roll 2#2d10t7 for N'orr
    Geth roll 2#1d10t8 for Creuss

N'orr:
    2#2d10t7 2 # 2 [2d10t7=8, 8] 1 [2d10t7=6, 9]
    Creuss:
    2#1d10t8 2 # 1 [1d10t8=8] 1 [1d10t8=9]

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    N'orr scores 2 hits in the first round of combat, destroying 1 Creuss Infantry.
    In the same round, Creuss scores 1 hit, destroying 1 N'orr Infantry.

Combat resolves in favor of N'orr.

Action is on @mindflare77.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    ...Wow, there must be something in the water on Saudor! Cruess rolled 3 times and got 3 hits on 8s and 9s! Luckily we are the N'orr and didn't let them use all of the rolls, getting 6/7 hits ourselves... Yikes.

El Skid on
  • Options
    Given current galactic tendencies of aggression, we feel the need to defend our trade routes. Activate our home system. Build 2 Dreadnoughts and 2 Fighters. Cost is 9-1 (From Sarween), so 8. Exhaust Arretze (2), Hercant (1), and Quann (2), and spend 3 TG to pay for it.

T/F/S
    3/3/3

TG/C/AC
    4/0/4

@Brody for next.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Round 3: Action Phase Update 3

Universities of Jol-Nar: Put Hacan's racial promissory note, "Trade Convoys", in play.
    Federation of Sol: Activate the Sol Home System. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Exhaust 9 Trade Goods (TG 9 --> 0) to build 1 Dreadnought (4R), 1 Carrier (3R), 2 Fighters (1R), and 2 Infantry (1R) on Jord.
    Federation of Sol: Use Fleet Logistics to take a second action.
    Use racial ability "Orbital Drop" to gain 2 Infantry on Mecatol Rex. (SP 2 --> 1)
    Sardakk N'orr: Activate the Saudor system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 2 Cruisers and 1 Fighter from the N'orr Home System, picking up 2 Infantry from New Albion-Starpoint.
    During space combat, N'orr loses 1 Fighter while Creuss loses 1 Carrier; combat resolves in favor of N'orr.
    Land 2 Infantry on Saudor.
    During invasion combat, N'orr loses 1 Infantry while Creuss loses 1 Infantry; combat resolves in favor of N'orr.
    The Emirates of Hacan: Activate the Hacan Home System. (TP 4 --> 3)
    Exhaust Arretze (2R), Hercant (1R), Quann (2R), 3 Trade Goods (TG 7 --> 4), +1R from Sarween Tools to build 2 Dreadnoughts (4R) and 2 Fighters (1R) at Hercant.

Current Map: Round 3, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    Federation of Sol - 4 VP
    The Emirates of Hacan - 2 VP
    The Arborec - 1 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Develop Weaponry (1 VP): Own 2 unit upgrade technologies.: Sol
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Jol-Nar, Sol
    Corner the Market (1 VP): Control 4 planets that each have the same planet trait.: Hacan, Arborec, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.
    1 Stage I Objective and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Emirates of Hacan: 2 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Arborec: 2 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 2 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 2 unfulfilled secret objective in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex (1 VP): Claimed by Hacan.
    Imperial Primary Ability (1 VP): Claimed by Sol once (Round 2).
    Hacan's Support for the Throne (1 VP): Held by Sol.

The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 4
    Action Cards: 4

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Arborec's Ceasefire (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Duranium Armor, Dreadnought II, Carrier II

Worlds:
    X - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    X - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    X - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    X - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.

The Arborec (Zombie Hero)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 5

Tactic Pool: 2
    Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Stymie)
    Technology: Magen Defense Grid, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, Dacxive Animators

Worlds:
    R - Nestphar (3R, 2I)
    X - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    R - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Letani Warrior (Infantry): As Infantry, but Production 1.
    - Flagship: Duha Menaimon: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. After you activate this system, you may produce up to 5 units in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Bioplasmosis (Green, requires 2 Green): At the end of the Status Phase, you may remove any number of Infantry from planets you control and place them on 1 or more planets you control in the same or adjacent systems.
    - Racial Technology: Letani Warrior II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7. Production 2. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Mitosis: Your Space Docks cannot produce Infantry. At the start of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Stymie: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Arborec player cannot produce units in or adjacent to non-home systems that contain 1 or more of your units. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Arborec player's units, return this card to the Arborec player.

Federation of Sol (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 0

Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: Jol-Nar's Ceasefire, Hacan's Support for the Throne (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Military Support)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Fleet Logistics, Advanced Carrier II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    X - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    X - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Starting Technologies: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe)
    Trade Goods: 12
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 5

Promissory Notes: Sol's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion, Hacan's Trade Convoys (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Magen Defense Grid, Duranium Armor, PDS II, Dreadnought II

Worlds:
    X - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

Sardakk N'orr (El Skid)
    Commodities: 0 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0

Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Hyper Metabolism, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Cruiser II, Fighter II

Worlds:
    X - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    X - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    X - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 8
    Action Cards: 1

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Antimass Deflectors, Wormhole Generator

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Neutral Worlds and Agenda Effects
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)

Minister of Peace - Held by Hacan. After a player activates a system that contains 1 or more of a different player's units, Hacan may discard this card; immediately end the active player's turn.

Order of Play
    The Emirates of Hacan (mindflare77): (1) Leadership
    The Ghosts of Creuss (Brody): (2) Diplomacy Current Player
    The Arborec (Zombie Hero): (3) Politics
    Universities of Jol-Nar (38thDoe): (4) Construction
    Federation of Sol (Lykouragh): (5) Trade
    Sardakk N'orr (El Skid): (7) Technology

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    @Brody We feel magnanimous. Let us know which techs you think will help you the most. I can't promise we can get exactly what you want, but we feel bad that you only have three technologies. And that your planet blew up.

Tech list: We can't get anything with the orchid mark.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/21omnw8feo050st/TI4e-G03-Techs-R03.png?dl=0

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Sorry, this continued overt aggression from the N'orr is leaving me with a lot more to think about regarding future turns.

Also, where can I see the effects of unit upgrades?

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    That's here. You only need one tab for the thread, one for the map, one for the tech table, and one for the tech explanations.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Declare DIPLOMACY. Everyone throws a command counter into the Creuss homeworld system, the planets refreshes(lol), and players can spend a counter to refresh two planets they control.

@38thDoe I'm willing to start the trade, let me know which one you want first and we can finish when it hits agenda/your turn.

@38thDoe @El Skid @Lykouragh @Zombie Hero @mindflare77

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    Play Diplomacy Secondary. Refresh Mehar'Xul and Torkan.

3/3/2

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Play Diplomacy Secondary. Refresh Zubat and Sakulag.

@Brody May we start with the trade agreement note?

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Pass Diplo secondary

• Options
    Pass Diplomacy Secondary.

Steam
  • Options
    Brody wrote: »
    Sorry, this continued overt aggression from the N'orr is leaving me with a lot more to think about regarding future turns.

It probably doesn't make you feel better, but since the Hacan said they'd use their ability to protect you I was kind of expecting them to stop that move.

Then again they just got offered a bribe of 6 TG that they turned down in favour of a bribe of 1 TG to do nothing, so I don't know why I thought they'd use it for free, in retrospect...

• Options
    *sadface* we pass Diplomacy secondary

• Options
    Do not place the blame of your assault on others for not stopping it, noble warriors. That is not our fault. You flew the ships, you fired the guns, you invaded the planet. Not us.

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    @Zombie Hero for next, I think?

8BFpSWC.png

• Options
    accept trade with Jol nar

• Options
    Activate Xxehan/DelBootha.

Build a carrier, two infantry, two fighters for a total cost of 5, 4 with Sarween Tools. Exhaust Nestphar and Xxehan to pay for the cost. Put one infantry on each planet.

T/F/S: 1/3/0
    AC/TG/C: 5/6/0

@38thDoe

Steam
  • Options
    Do not place the blame of your assault on others for not stopping it, noble warriors. That is not our fault. You flew the ships, you fired the guns, you invaded the planet. Not us.

I'm not blaming you for the assault, that's all on me. I'm being surprised that the noble space lions went back on their word to protect the downtrodden ghosts in their hour of need! Do you see the difference now? :P

• Options
    edited May 2018
    Activate Jol-Nar.
    Move carrier from Wellon to Jol-Nar
    Tap Nar Sakulag and Zubat for 7. Spend 2 Trade goods. Build two Dreadnoughts two fighters and two infantry ( one of each on each planet)
    @Lykouragh

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Orbital Drop Jord. T/F/S->2/3/0. No Fleet Logistics second action.

@El Skid

• Options
    Wow, I thought that was a once per turn, that's crazy.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    It's also a little crazy that it is a stall, that it doesn't activate the system, and that it works through an enemy blockade, but you won't hear me complaining.

• Options
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    It's also a little crazy that it is a stall, that it doesn't activate the system, and that it works through an enemy blockade, but you won't hear me complaining.

Eh, it still costs tokens, so its not completely ridiculous. One could technically stall by activating any given system, and then just not doing anything with that activation.

• Options
    It looks like blockade only prevents ship building and not ground forces, so it wouldn't matter either way for orbital drop.

I looked up the rule because i feel there is a significant chance of this happening in the future, and that is probably best case scenario.

Steam
  • Options
    What is a blockade?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    When you have ground forces on a planet, but ships from other factions are in the airspace.

Steam