As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat]? Who are you?

ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster ApocalypseThe Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
I really wanna know

Allegedly a voice of reason.

[chat]? Who are you? 61 votes

Who
16%
Captain UltraMrMisterRchanentyrannusBloodySlothJuliusStyrofoam Sammich21stCenturyInvectivusIlpala 10 votes
Who
24%
ElldrenDarkPrimusKid PresentableseabassPhoenix-DArchDesktop HippieHahnsoo1Powerpuppiesronyadavidsdurionsspool32navgoosecB557Blameless Cleric 15 votes
Who
32%
syndalisLudiousElendilTTODewbackProspicienceHaphazardjungleroomxAegisAbdhyiusTehSlothJubal77SleepzepherinDronus86BeNarwhalBSoBdoomybeardiscriderwafflesmageeYoutube 20 votes
Who
26%
GimbowenDoodmannvalhalla130wanderingBrodyZilla360TcheldorHonkObiFettDonkey KongDelmainknitdanmRahmaniQanamilporp 16 votes

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    tsk tsk

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Chanus is actually the shadow mod

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Icy should add a community based scoring system to chat OPs

Low scores mean less OPs in the future

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

but i don't want to be making so many OPs shark how would i get these low scores

• Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    Who
    New thread time -- I'm looking for suggestions on things to 3d print since I got a cheap little one with my tax refund -- I've mostly been messing with like, pegboard hooks so I can better organize my garage and card boxes for Dropmix.

FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i told them several times to put me on the blacklist

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

but i don't want to be making so many OPs shark how would i get these low scores

Life finds a way

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    owl_southern_white_faced.jpg

• Options
    TehSloth wrote: »
    New thread time -- I'm looking for suggestions on things to 3d print since I got a cheap little one with my tax refund -- I've mostly been messing with like, pegboard hooks so I can better organize my garage and card boxes for Dropmix.

a buddy of mine took a map of the james river in richmond and printed a coaster set that form the map when laid out together

it's pretty cool looking

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Who
    Finally a poll, it’s been a while. I picked the joke option again.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Who
    chanus
    CHAT POSTING IS MANDATORY
    HAPPINESS IS MANDATORY
    OBEY OBEY OBEY

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Who
    Oh hey it’s that song from CSI

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Who
    also i woke up terrified this morning of a giant spider wearing 4 pairs of jeans and I dont know why

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Listen, I'd tell you who I am but no one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

3D printed card boxes? Samples please?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Who
    I stole one of Landsharks chats

• Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

a buddy of mine took a map of the james river in richmond and printed a coaster set that form the map when laid out together

it's pretty cool looking

Print Link from OoT.

• Options
    TTODewback wrote: »
    also i woke up terrified this morning of a giant spider wearing 4 pairs of jeans and I dont know why

would it be like two a side or four across?

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Who
    I really wanna know

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I just watched a kickstarter video for a reusable straw. I like the message and the point, but.. man, would I feel like an environmental hipster douche going for such a thing. Still...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Aren't most straws already reusable?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    New England is pretty and my belly kinda hurts

@credeiki is really just the best. I missed him a lot. <3

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Who
    This is an old man chat OP. We need young people to get off our lawns and start making chats!

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Who
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Listen, I'd tell you who I am but no one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man

to be the deaf man
    to be the dumb man
    to be the blind man
    to play a mean pin ball.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    This is an old man chat OP. We need young people to get off our lawns and start making chats!

Kids today are so lazy.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Who
    Theres a version of the song with a different third verse on the extended edition of Who Are You that's pretty good.

I think you can find it on Spotify

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Preacher wrote: »
    Aren't most straws already reusable?

Their point was that they weren't recyclable and so end up in the oceans pretty heavily.

Which is a legit point, but I thought straws were recyclable...

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    If you’re a cop you have to tell me

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Who
    who let the dogs out

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Good call though Chanus.

Time for some When The Levee Breaks.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Forgive me father for I have sinned

......sent from my iphone

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Who
    If you’re a cop you have to tell me

it's true i am a cop

i was undercover and i got too deep and now

i'm in love

• Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    Who
    Chanus why does Geth love you? Is there some sort of agree-based dark magic at play?

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Avicii is dead at 28.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Who
    straws end up in the ocean and they get in dolphin blowholes and honestly don't really cause any problems after that

• Options
    Qanamil wrote: »
    Chanus why does Geth love you? Is there some sort of agree-based dark magic at play?

because i listen and i am an extremely generous lover

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Who
    Elendil wrote: »
    straws end up in the ocean and they get in dolphin blowholes and honestly don't really cause any problems after that

Then the dolphins make a wierd whistling noise and it's super embarrassing

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Avicii is dead at 28.

This news is old at about 17 minutes

(Absalon got it in last chat)

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Who
    I'm a voting adult, as opposed to one of these non voting kids.

This discussion has been closed.