As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dogs and Cats living together in the [Snugglehug] Thread (Nsf56k)

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    el_vicio wrote: »
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Hey, check out some cute stuff I just found on imgur:

This last one I'm pretty sure has been linked before, but just in case:

ftfy :3

Huh, when I previewed that post it didn't look like it would display the images, so I originally changed them to links. Went back and edited it to show the gifs, thanks.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Unless you get a helper monkey and teach it to scoop litter. Then you've just got the one diaper to contend with instead of five litter boxes.

I mean, we do have children.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    THEY FEASTIN'

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Watch that thumb, don't give em a taste of human blood!

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Did you see how brown that water became? That's how dirty duck beaks are.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Of course the water is dirty, it has pea in it.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Every Move I make is calculated...

...However, I am very bad at math.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    MoonMoon is doing their best.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Good puppy.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    They're good dogs, Rass

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    this egg has a disappointing amount of delicious fluid inside it

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »

At first I was like "open the door you monster!"

Then I was like "Oh."

• Options

Stop laughing at me Sharon. It's rough being this cute.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv9VFSlliQs

"FREE! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Some Stripped Dogs:

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    God I love tigers.

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Him big.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    c
    h
    o
    n
    k

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    I may be fluff, but I can get tuff.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    You know what's good?

Wet owls

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Yaknow, a few years back I found the Japanese TV style of showing people/words reacting to videos as strange.

Now, that's normal thanks to Twitch.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Yaknow, a few years back I found the Japanese TV style of showing people/words reacting to videos as strange.

Now, that's normal thanks to Twitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    so I had the front door open to bring in a couple boxes and a bird flew into my house

my cats went bonkers chasing it around, and Alan just kind of appeared beneath it, 4 feet straight up, at least, and got it by the torso and then he runs up to me like IT'S MOVING WHAT DO I DO OH GOD I'M NOT PREPARED FOR THIS IT'S HITTING MY SNOOT WITH ITS FLAPPERS

so I had to like, get it by the neck and I run outside and throw it straight up in the air and it flew away and now my cats are like "the outside seems interesting, if I meow at the door forever, it'll open eventually I bet"

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    "why do you seek to impede us, large one? this is right, we have found our purpose"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Once when I was a kid a small bird got in our house and encountered our rabbit who beat the shit out of it.

It was some kind of small owl iirc. Which was odd because in Pittsburgh at that time all we really got were pigeons

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Once when I was a kid a small bird got in our house and encountered our rabbit who beat the shit out of it.

It was some kind of small owl iirc. Which was odd because in Pittsburgh at that time all we really got were pigeons

And owls cleverly disguised as pigeons.

• Options
    Did you say Camoflaged owl?
    owls-comouflage-nature-photography-1.jpg
    "I see that you've found me. I'm not pleased."

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    cowlmoflage

Moriveth on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    What do cows have to do with that?

Oh, I'm sorry. I misread your intent. Cowl! What does Batman have to do with that?

• Options

Let me go! You're ruining my musk!

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    "why do you seek to impede us, large one? this is right, we have found our purpose"

(5 seconds later)

"let us in, large one! this is not right, this is not our purpose!"

This discussion has been closed.