Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[NBA] Thread: Like a Woj Bomb in the Night

1747576777880»

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    The high end of that estimation is literally half the going rate for a CS degree coming straight out of college

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters
    Goose!Trajan45IlpalaCarpy
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited July 16
    I don't see a salary estimation on that page, just average salaries for other jobs with the same company?

Edit: Nevermind, it showed up once I actually clicked apply. Also lol at $40k, even in San Antonio that's shit

ph blake on
    Ilpala
  • EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »

Okay guys, listen up.

1. Be taller
    2. Always look shocked when your fouls get called.
    3. ???
    4. Get rings.

• burboburbo Registered User regular
    3. Bank that shit in.

Captain Inertia
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    I watched a game where Duncan couldn't get a good turn on defender so he threw the ball hard off backboard to himself and laid it in.

jkylefulton
  • jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »

Okay guys, listen up.

1. Be taller
    2. Always look shocked when your fouls get called.
    3. ???
    4. Get rings.

Tim Duncan was the greatest power forward to ever play the game. Also, by all accounts, a great teammate and a great person to play against. Deadspin had a story the other day about how he was actively giving playing tips to opponents during games.

tOkYVT2.jpg
    Captain Inertia
    Tim is also a (literally) huge nerd (games, comics, D&D).

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Today I learned that Karl Malone got a 13 year old girl pregnant when he was 20.

I've always hated Malone and this just gives me more fuel.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • LeeksLeeks Registered User regular
    Today I learned that Karl Malone got a 13 year old girl pregnant when he was 20.

I've always hated Malone and this just gives me more fuel.

I'm pretty sure he also fought pretty hard against paying any kind of child support. Although my info is from reddit, so don't take it as fact.

• Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Yeah Karl Malone is a human piece of garbage.

Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.
    edited August 5
    EDIT: removed link

Had no idea about them, don't follow them on twitter or watch/read their stuff.

Dirtyboy on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    does that have a source other than barstool sports we can use? they're an extremely gross website and I'd rather they not get attention

XehalusBahamutZEROGoose!pots+pansButtersPreacherSirToastyRaijin Quickfoot
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    edited August 4
    I hope Iso Joe gets into the HoF

he's got 20k + points and is top 10 in 3-pointers made

Xehalus on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I hope Iso Joe gets into the HoF

he's got 20k + points and is top 10 in 3-pointers made

If joe Johnson becomes like a 4 time big 3 MVP, would that factor into his Hall case at all?

For the record, I'm against Joe making it. I want my Hall of fame guys be people you bought tickets to see. I dont know that Joe ever did that for anyone, as competently effective as he was.

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    he definitely filled Phillips Arena during the playoff run he had with Al Horford

they didn't get far in the playoffs but it was still a show

He's probably never been a top 15 player at any point in his career. That's not a hall of Famer to me.

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited August 5
    burbo wrote: »
    He's probably never been a top 15 player at any point in his career. That's not a hall of Famer to me.

im not sure i disagree with your assertion that joe johnson shouldnt be in the HOF

but i also don't think the quality and quantity of a player's contemporaries should affect their bid for HOF

Dhalphir on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Weird that, now the team finally has some relevancy and star power that might pan out, Prokhorov bails.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Boogie has a torn ACL now.

That's got to be about it for his career.

HEY SATAN! HERE'S MY WISHLIST! GO NUTS YOU DEVIL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    That fucking sucks

Raijin Quickfootph blakeTransporterMidniteInquisitor77Knight_The JudgeButtersNiryaLeeksGoose!Captain InertiaXehalusMsAnthropy