credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    spool32 wrote: »

A GHOST

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    squirtle
    Also Beck is a phenomenal live show that blends a lot of his more low key melodic material with renditions of songs like Devil's Haircut that are loud as shit and end with seven dudes screaming the last chorus.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    squirtle
    Ummm...*smirks all-knowingly* Actually, the answer can’t possibly be ghost, because four of those five letters are already on the board. *nods smugly*

• Options
    squirtle
    Neco wrote: »
    Ummm...*smirks all-knowingly* Actually, the answer can’t possibly be ghost, because four of those five letters are already on the board. *nods smugly*

No

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

Actually, there are only three letters on the board.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »

Actually ghosts are invisible

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    Where do mansplainers get their water from?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

The government

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    squirtle

From a umm, actually

• Options
    yes (charmander)
    I’m going down to Austin this weekend but I have to babysit my in laws the whole time. :(

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Incorrect!

You can clearly see them holding buzzers, which means they are in a toss-up round. During a toss-up round, letters appear every few seconds in a set pattern, revealing more and more of the puzzle. Even if the puzzle has multiple of the same letters, it will still only reveal one at a time.

If you were good, you could also set this meme during the final spin or bonus round, but you would see Ms. White midway through touching the screen panels. Otherwise all the letters of a given type have been revealed.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    squirtle

Imagine only seeing three letters up there

• Options
    yes (charmander)
    From the well, actually! Badum tshhh

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    In other news, a spider has moved into my bathtub/shower. This morning I saw it perched on one of my curtain hooks, and this afternoon it was on the wall, and then the basin.

I have a pretty good relationship with spiders. I leave them to their business unless they interrupt what I'm doing or get too close.

If this one wants to eat the bug that got in while I was grilling, I'll show it special dispensation.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    squirtle
    I've always liked listening to music in foreign languages because you can just kind of enjoy the music without actually having to process the lyrics or anything.

Beck fills a similar niche, even though he's, y'know, technically in English

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Why aren’t mansplainers any good at basketball

Because their team has #NoTallMen

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    yes (charmander)
    Kana wrote: »
    I've always liked listening to music in foreign languages because you can just kind of enjoy the music without actually having to process the lyrics or anything.

My lady has the ability to do this even with non beck English songs. She played clarinet for like twenty years so she notices so much about the music itself that she doesn’t have any bandwidth left to think about the lyrics. It’s very strange,
    But she has no idea what songs we both like and have heard many times are about.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)
    Organichu wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    Being sick is the worst

what if you're sick but also you hate the thickness or texture of your hair

You are just describing my default state

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I can type 8 numbers and letters into ebay and $13 later a replacement relay for my AC is on its way from China to me. Incredible.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)

My lady has the ability to do this even with non beck English songs. She played clarinet for like twenty years so she notices so much about the music itself that she doesn’t have any bandwidth left to think about the lyrics. It’s very strange,
    But she has no idea what songs we both like and have heard many times are about.

Me too

I have to listen very closely to get lyrics

I usually just read them instead

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Oooh Giantbomb did a playdate of I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream. The short story is good and I haven't seen the game before, but it seems equally disturbed.

• Options
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Oooh Giantbomb did a playdate of I Have No Mouth But I Must Scream. The short story is good and I haven't seen the game before, but it seems equally disturbed.

It's a dollar on gog right now.

https://www.gog.com/game/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    ronya, gracie got a summer haircut. it's a shame her face looks so stern without the terrier curls, because if anything she's even more affectionate and cuddly. maybe the lack of curls mean she's less warm? anyways

before

xZOPu5wl.jpg

after

aiHVXwJl.jpg

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular

It's a dollar on gog right now.

https://www.gog.com/game/i_have_no_mouth_and_i_must_scream

I snagged it on Steam, it's 1.59. Slightly more expensive but meh, either one is a good option! (I had steam credit anyway, go steam cards!)

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    also note in the after picture she's in my bed

she sleeps with me now

sorry gwen i am just so charismatic 3_3

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Did anyone else see the reports about a basketball game between Australia and the Phillipines where thirteen players got ejected for brawling

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    squirtle
    i got up to pee and now kit is being rowdy
    pls stop kit i want to go back to bed

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    i got up to pee and now kit is being rowdy
    pls stop kit i want to go back to bed

Billy Zane will not abide his sleep being interrupted.

latest?cb=20100425030437

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    squirtle
    those doggy eyebrows omg

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I made the Cajun shrimp cream sauce thing again for dinner for Cinders and myself, almost as good as last time but the shrimp weren’t as good. Frozen instead of fresh off the docks. Still, it’s a ton of food for very few calories.

• Options
    Saw a car with an Iron Banner decal on the rear window today

That was odd

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Why do they have my avengers ship on their car

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
    squirtle
    did the dogbarber intend brows of canine frown, or is that just her default play expression

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    What's this cream sauce then

sig.gif
  • Options
    What is this rise in Billy Zane's popularity? Is Billy Zane the new Chuck Norris?

• Options
    squirtle

A lot of his stuff is bordering on the abstract or playing at clever - and both of those work well most of the time. But Sea Change is like his most literal album and it can be god damn cutting at times.

Dude is a stupidly talented writer and composer overall and works with a ton of talented people.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    What's this cream sauce then

- Sauté shrimp in a hot pan in butter with garlic, black pepper, cayenne, and salt (or get all three spices in a Cajun-style mix, I’m not picky)
    - Once cooked through (3 mins?), deglaze the pan with a little bourbon or white wine
    - Add a half cup of heavy cream
    - Stir and mix brown bits, then drop to low

- separately, steam riced veggies in microwave, then put into sauce pot
    - Add butter, salt, and a half-cup of shredded hard cheese (or more if you like); I used manchego, but Parmesan works too. Use cheddar if you want. I’m not a cop.
    - Blend ingredients over med-high, then season with more Cajun spices and add a half cup of cream. Reduce and stir until sticky.

Now combine everything and enjoy a crazy-filling meal that’s very tasty and low-cal and can be made in about 6 minutes

Atomika on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)

The German version of that game had the holocaust section removed.

This discussion has been closed.