Options

[chat]: favors between lovers

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I was finally forced to abandon hotmail because I forgot the password and apparently I set up the security questions with overly esoteric answers so I couldn’t remember those either.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    squirtle
    knitdan wrote: »
    I was finally forced to abandon hotmail because I forgot the password and apparently I set up the security questions with overly esoteric answers so I couldn’t remember those either.

WAI

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)
    Honk wrote: »
    Honk wrote: »
    Do vampires breastfeed their young?

If yes, milk or not milk.

Vampires can't get pregnant.

Oh right.

I've never actually understood if vampires are supposed to be undead or not.
    Gregnant vampires is how you get blade.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    squirtle
    But what about Twilight?

• Options
    no (bulbasaur)
    Trace wrote: »
    But what about Twilight?
    I watched every movie at the theater for 20 bucks back to back. I took a day off work to do it.

The value was just terrific.

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    zAuE157.jpg?1

Buzz Aldrin's forearms are ridiculous. He has the old man legs and knees but his arms could tear your head clean off.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    i fucking love date objects

where you can just format it as you please

that's the best

no it’s terrible

is it a datetime or a datetimeoffset

is it in local or utc time

okay let’s convert one wait why is this in ticks now wtf

You gotta use the Java 8 one

sig.gif
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    y'all keeping safe on Purge Day, right?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)

That doesn't sound very Purge

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »

WAI

Well I had set it up on my IPad and so I never needed to sign in. For years this went on. Then eventually there came a time where it wouldn’t/couldn’t retrieve my email anymore. Then it wanted me to re-enter the password, which I’m sure was easy to remember and relevant to my life when I set it up, but at this point I had no idea.

So then I went to answer the security questions and I realized that I must have made joke answers that again, made sense at the time but not so much all these years later.

And then I went directly to Microsoft support, but they couldn’t verify I was who I said I was.

So now I’m on Outlook..

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)
    Quid wrote: »

I would figure you would be in the government death squads during the Purge.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    hmmm interesting jake

i wonder if i could convince her with that data

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

you would say that, Quid.

Look, i care 'bout y'all. Stay safe is all.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    this episode of Glow that is apparent'y like a real episode of the show... I wonder how much like a real episode it was. was this a plotline? I kind of want to investigate but I also don't.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

It's funny because

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    Organichu wrote: »
    hmmm interesting jake

okay so offer to pay the difference between this month and the next month after you get it

now here's the trick

DON'T USE IT

don't use any electricity whatsoever

then when the bill actually gets lower you get air conditioning and she'll have to pay YOU

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    squirtle
    [img]https: //i.imgur.com/zAuE157.jpg?1[/img]

Buzz Aldrin's forearms are ridiculous. He has the old man legs and knees but his arms could tear your head clean off.
    Works out by punching out moon landing deniers

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

It's funny because

It's funny because the movie "The First Purge" comes out today.

i'm not being political.

NOT POLITICS, JUST POP CULTURE.

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    Couscous wrote: »

I would figure you would be in the government death squads during the Purge.

Yes

Yes during the Purge

>>

<<

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Variable wrote: »
    this episode of Glow that is apparent'y like a real episode of the show... I wonder how much like a real episode it was. was this a plotline? I kind of want to investigate but I also don't.

I’ve heard people from original GLOW have been mad about how it’s not really faithful at all so I bet it’s totally made up

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    squirtle
    It feels like there are more purge movies than there are years since the first one.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    squirtle
    Butts

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    no (bulbasaur)
    I hurt my foot while cleaning.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    squirtle
    zepherin wrote: »
    I hurt my foot while cleaning.

you're pregnant

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

I’ve heard people from original GLOW have been mad about how it’s not really faithful at all so I bet it’s totally made up

thanks

doesn't affect my enjoyment at all but I wanted to know

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »

thanks

doesn't affect my enjoyment at all but I wanted to know

Yeah I really liked that episode, all the little touches like the “fortress” being the Griffith observatory and the very obviously a man’s arm opening the shower

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)
    Twitch hands 30-day bans to two popular streamers for using homophobic slurs
    *sigh*
    *updates sign*

• Options
    FFFFfuck, Tom Sidell.

you better not make this a hiatus cliffhanger. THIS BETTER GET RESOLVED NEXT WEEK.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Every morning in the mirror Buzz Aldrin is just like "who's arm strong now? WHO'S ARMSTRONG NOWWWWWW"

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Twitch hands 30-day bans to two popular streamers for using homophobic slurs
    *sigh*
    *updates sign*

Only one of them was banned for that

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    hmmm interesting jake

okay so offer to pay the difference between this month and the next month after you get it

now here's the trick

DON'T USE IT

don't use any electricity whatsoever

then when the bill actually gets lower you get air conditioning and she'll have to pay YOU

life pro tip

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    yes (charmander)
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    Every morning in the mirror Buzz Aldrin is just like "who's arm strong now? WHO'S ARMSTRONG NOWWWWWW"
    more like

kneel, armstrong

• Options

I wish I were more like Buzzwald Aldrin.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Elendil wrote: »
    more like

kneel, armstrong

you win this round

• Options

He is in a bitter court battle with his children over whether he has dementia, he has accrued substantial debt, and he is frequently preyed upon by con artists who assume he is rich

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    no (bulbasaur)
    kedinik wrote: »

He is in a bitter court battle with his children over whether he has dementia, he has accrued substantial debt, and he is frequently preyed upon by con artists who assume he is rich

Why would they assume a retired lifelong mid-level government worker was rich?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    kedinik wrote: »

Why would they assume a retired lifelong mid-level government worker was rich?

He's famous!

Famous people are rich, right?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    0% chance of rain all day.

It's pouring outside.

Weather forecasters who get it wrong should be drawn and quartered.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

This is important

• Options

This is important

big if true

This discussion has been closed.