Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Success Rate Up is still a lie

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Dang, it's appreciated! Didn't really mean to make it sound accusatory or anything, it's just I have fuck all event servants for this event and Drake+Kaleido Ruby works a lot less well against Medb

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    With Martha Ruler and Jeanne Alter I have ascended beyond the petty worries of the class advantage system.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Medea Lily's 2nd Interlude was released with the event.

It's...something.

(She might be the most frightening, completely out of her mind Servant in all of Chaldea. Kiyo has nothing on this.)

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I am bad and just did NR's Interlude. Whelp, that's fixed. I wasn't using her and wasn't having her on support so I put it off and forgot about it. I feel bad.

In other news, oh man Medea Lily's interlude. Why are you so psycho Medea?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Dang, it's appreciated! Didn't really mean to make it sound accusatory or anything, it's just I have fuck all event servants for this event and Drake+Kaleido Ruby works a lot less well against Medb

Try my Archtoria, she's tearing Medb up pretty easily for me

• Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    With Martha Ruler and Jeanne Alter I have ascended beyond the petty worries of the class advantage system.

You have not ascended, merely become content. True ascension is when you field Berserkers against everything

• Options

Why is Medb an Avenger and not a Rider!?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

You have not ascended, merely become content. True ascension is when you field Berserkers against everything

Ibaraki has been working pretty well for me this event, actually. Slapped Ruby on her and let her start smacking things.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Polaritie wrote: »

Ibaraki has been working pretty well for me this event, actually. Slapped Ruby on her and let her start smacking things.

Ibaraki is literally one of the best 4* Berserkers, right up there with Heracles, and she does excellent work

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular

She is the queen, the Eternal Lady

She does what she wants

• Options

So punch saint can't solo the whole event.

• Options

Yeah I've got decent single target options, was just looking for the lazy way out to wipe her and Cu at the same time

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Right, so, I've been playing off and on since launch and ghosting in this thread because of being embarrassed of being a whale at times. I'm learning to stop being embarrassed about stupid shit like that, so hi all. My friend ID is 809,616,387 and my character's name is Keikon. I'll probably be sending friend requests the next time I log into FGO.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    AspectVoid wrote: »
    Right, so, I've been playing off and on since launch and ghosting in this thread because of being embarrassed of being a whale at times. I'm learning to stop being embarrassed about stupid shit like that, so hi all. My friend ID is 809,616,387 and my character's name is Keikon. I'll probably be sending friend requests the next time I log into FGO.
    Request sent. Ingame name is Shenix. You aren't the only one spending around these parts, so there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Although if you're looking to be talked out of spending, then I'm more than happy to help with that, too.

Think I'm getting into endgame of the Prisma event, and Arash is still absolutely tearing it up. Switched from Martha to Lancer Alter for taking on the archer boss, and being able to nearly kill her in one buster crit is a hell of a thing.

• Options
    Friend request sent.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited August 2018

Accepted. Oh and believe me, your list is nothing compared to lucksacks like Madican in this thread.

Added you to the spreadsheet too.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

Sent. Look for Gudako.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    And that's the story of the event completed. Definitely gonna finish the missions, but I'm probably not gonna do any grinding beyond that. Kinda slow going given that I don't have any gacha CEs.

I really got a kick out of the last battles against the First Lady. Arash clears the first wave of enemies, and then Lancer Alter very nearly one-shot the boss with a buster crit. Actually did do over 400k in one buster card once, but it wasn't the first attack, so I can't really call it a one-shot. It involved a defense debuff from Martha's NP.

• Options
    Magical Girl Lalter is definitely the MVP in this final raid

• Options

Not Brynhildr?

• Options
    One day there will be a 4-5 star Archer that actually just uses bows and arrows. Not today, but some day.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    One day there will be a 4-5 star Archer that actually just uses bows and arrows. Not today, but some day.

Atalanta
    Orion
    Nobu (if Guns count)
    Arjuna
    Tristan
    Anne Bonny (again, if Guns count)

Then later.

Ishtar (though it's a large bow)
    Emiya (Alter)
    Tomoe
    Chiron
    Napolean (if gigantic Cannons count)

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

That is good to know

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Sad that I didn't get to level up my Da Vinci before this, because I'd absolutely be using Magical Girl Da Vinci-chan just out of stubborn-ness

• Options
    I'd actually say most of those still don't count.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I mean Atalanta, Orion, Arjuna, Ishtar, Tomoe, and Chiron are definitely 100% bows

Tristan is mostly a bow

And then really it's not like classes are rigidly defined enough that it has to be a bow and arrow anyway, so much as they're defined by a ranged weapon or combat capability

• Options
    As much as Archer gets crap for not being an archer, he is actually an archer. But plot demands talking face to face and so out come the swords instead. If not for UBW, his final move would be copying Caliburn and turning it into an arrow (which then explodes. Because of course it does.)

But, yeah. Plenty of options for "actually an archer".

Though as history goes, archers did carry a short sword or the like because sometimes the enemy did get close. So the various archers who have a mix of ranged and melee animations are just, uh.... "historically accurate" and pragmatists. Like Nobu.

• Options
    Nobunaga is a gun-based archer because he was kind of the first lord to go all-in on guns during the Sengoku period

• Options
    Nobunaga is a gun-based archer because he was kind of the first lord to go all-in on guns during the Sengoku period

Yep, the use of guns really just means "is from a time in history where guns existed".

Were crossbows ever really a thing in Japan? I know they caused significant upheaval in European tactics, but I've never heard much about them in the context of other regions, and I'm not sure if this is because of a Euro-centric view of history or just that guns eclipsed them before they spread much.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I've completely ignored the JP summer event and whoops it ends in 2 days-ish and now I need to grind it out otherwise Summer Jalter goes bye-bye.

This is, obviously, unacceptable, so time to burn all of the apples.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    /Laughs in 700K Turn1 Brynhild Noble Phantasms vs The "First Lady".
    /Laughs in 1.1Mil Brynhild Noble Phantasms vs The "First Lady" in later phases.

Edit: 1.32mil is my highest so far, not having maxed skills.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hahaha, oh wow for a final boss the "First Lady" really is not a threat when she's getting blown up first round. Even Medb sometimes took a couple turns.

Edit: Also great opportunity to try out Tama Lancer, even if she is only Level 80/90 right now.

Madican on
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Finally tilted after having like no event currency even after getting to the final story area, bought some Quartz and pulled.

Pull 1: Kill on Sight
    Pull 2: Medea Lily NP2, With One Strike, Kill on Sight
    Pull 3: Kill on Sight
    Pull 4: Helena, Nursery Rhyme NP2, Magical Girl of Sapphire, Innocent Maiden

Hell of a lot better by rate than Summer, anyway. Still not amazing compared to others.

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Medb was definitely more of a hassle, even the final stages of First Lady never took more than the first round

Got all of Chloe's ascension mats and got her third ascended so far, cleaning up a bunch of missions now while we wait for part 2

• Options
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular

We'll probably get one with Carnwennan eventually. Maybe Swimsuit Lalter/Lion King.

Then again, well, we do have MHX. Even though she's a Saber and definitely not an Assassin.

• Options
    Neveron wrote: »

We'll probably get one with Carnwennan eventually. Maybe Swimsuit Lalter/Lion King.

Then again, well, we do have MHX. Even though she's a Saber and definitely not an Assassin.

And then two-seasons-later she grows up, matures, and becomes a Space Detective.

• Options
    Brought in a support Raikou with the Buster CE to deal with the extra enemies so Tama Lancer could blow up the First Lady. Pressed her NP and she deleted everything on the screen instantly before Tama got to land a single hit.

• Options
    Brought in a support Raikou with the Buster CE to deal with the extra enemies so Tama Lancer could blow up the First Lady. Pressed her NP and she deleted everything on the screen instantly before Tama got to land a single hit.

Nanoha already showed us the power of Magical Moms.

You do not wanna mess with a Magical Mom.

• Options

Yeah I've got decent single target options, was just looking for the lazy way out to wipe her and Cu at the same time
    Are you finished and I can swap off NR, btw?

XNnw6Gk.jpg