As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We're three times as fast in the 3rd [Gunpla] & Plastic models thread

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    We got some new stuff for the capsule machines at work

I'm]

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I have that same one! It’s pretty cool for 3 bucks.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Part of the novelty is definitely the fact that they're like Zaku eggs and you pop it open and assemble it

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Got up and walked barefoot last night and found the V-fin that fell off my F91 awhile ago.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    pstq76q1wtv0.jpeg

I accidentally did a cool thing wih the crabbo

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    I failed at stripping paint and fell ass backwards into success lol

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Corporal CarlCorporal Carl Registered User regular
    Is that a I-made-it-myself-with-Lego-action-base there in the background?

PSN (PS4-Europe): Carolus-Billius
  • Options
    Nah its a small lego fox

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    MG Re-GZ Custom announced

MG-re-gz-custom2.jpgMG-re-gz-custom3.jpg

P-Bandai, of course

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Ah fuck
    oh that's sharp as hell
    that purple is fuckin dope

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    The Re-GZ Custom is basically a mash-up of a Super Valkyrie from Macross and the Zeta Gundam and I'm gonna have to get it.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    It has a gundam size AK-47, that's weird.

Gundam doesn't do the giant versions of realistic guns thing hardly ever.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    excuse me it's a beam ak-47, totally unrelated

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    gaddamn the beam AK alone is enough for me to be thinking about it..

i'm so deep in the depths of P-Bandai hell already tho

let me share with you my suffering

so, i already preordered the hyakushiki crash and the extra spicy woundwort at the end of january

and then like two weeks later they announce the incredibly named Hrududu expansion for the HG Hazel Custom/Advanced Hazel

20190213_hg_Gparts_hrududu_04.jpg
    20190213_hg_Gparts_hrududu_cdc_02.jpg

now, on their own they're not that expensive (before factoring in P-Bandai costs), but you do have to double dip for full functionality

but that wasn't all

here's where things get crazy

they also announced a P-Bandai reissue of the aforementioned Hazel Custom and Advanced Hazel, with only one new addition: a single runner of polycap joints that make the Hazels compatible with parts from the newer Woundworts and all the older AoZ models, which lets you get up to all kinds of shenanigans (they're also mercifully reissuing the AoZ Gaplant, Marasai, etc as normal releases)

20190213_hg_hazel_kai_parts_05.jpg
    hguc%2Bgundam%2Btr-6%2Bgaplant%2BII.png
    hazel-rah%2Bfull%2Barmor.jpg

i'm not about to pay double the price of an already existing kit just for kitbash possibilities, so i think my plan here is to find an extant Advanced Hazel and order two Hrududus (Hrudu2)

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    I don’t understand a lot of what’s going on in those graphics

But I do understand that I’ve been punked twice now for buying the original woundwort release

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Eh call me when they release the one that just has a pair of psycho gundam arms on its backpack.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    The Woundwort with Hazel limbs and such looks as phenomenally different in silhouette as the Woundwort does itself. If it wasn't such a convoluted mess to get, ASIDE from being several P-Bandai releases, I'd be super interested in that. Oh well, they can just keep shooting themselves in the foot with exclusivity that would sell on a mass market. _shrug_ :|

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I got my first P-Bandai Kit.

A RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom.

I am a sucker for GMs.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Now technically I ordered the wrong kit. I thought this was an MG scale kit and did not even know there was an HG scale kit.

To remedy this I also just ordered the MG scale one and I'll just have both. Oops!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm at that point of being impatient at international shipping again... :(

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I’m about 90% sure they are going to release an Origin line standard RGM-79 since this kit comes with a frame with a standard beam spray gun.

This would be cool since the last 1/144 basic RGM-79 is quite old.

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    The Woundwort with Hazel limbs and such...
    This just made me pause and check we weren't talking Watership Down.

• Options
    MelonTronMelonTron Registered User regular
    I finished my first Gundam of the year! (Technically, I finished him a while ago, but only just took a picture now.) Here's the Build Strike Galaxy Cosmos! This was my first time panel lining a full kit and I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

t59vq86trgti.jpg

• Options
    RenzoRenzo Registered User regular
    Spiky boy

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Wings!!!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I put my email in for a price quote on that damn Re-GZ
    god help me

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    If you're looking for a reliable proxy buying service, Zenmarket (https://zenmarket.jp/) hasn't failed me yet for buying P-Bandai stuff.

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Gentei Kits is also reliable if you're looking for P-Bandai stuff

According to their site the Re-GZ is ¥8,316 before shipping

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    i think i've used a different vendor for each one of my P-Bandais so far

took a break from the sazabi to make some simpler things (might also build another guncannon before i get back to it)

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Haven’t decided between the blue and smoke-black visor yet? :wink:

I went for the 2 pistols because those in each hand look so cool!

• Options
    What is that boy on the left

• Options
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    What is that boy on the left
    It's the GBN-Guard Frame, from the Build Divers series.
    It is a very posable kit :biggrin:
    uqabxxill4rq.jpg
    ilqwvp361ji8.jpg
    It comes with two types of heads , and two colours of visor: blue and smoke-black.
    You can also add something to the pistols so that they become rifles, but 2 pistols is just way too cool.

• Options
    Haven’t decided between the blue and smoke-black visor yet? :wink:

yuuup

i'm gonna go with blue for the dougram-style head but i could go either way for the main head

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Didn't I order this MG RGM-79SC yesterday? Well it arrived today somehow.

• Options
    lmpd7q3sfwo0.jpg

This thing is huge. I really want find a way to hang it from the ceiling but for now he gets the closet shelf.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I fucked up

c82vinc0kcho.jpg

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    how articulated is the A-Parts mobile armor? Like can the arms do some of the motion you see it pull off during the early part of the movie?

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Lanz wrote: »
    how articulated is the A-Parts mobile armor? Like can the arms do some of the motion you see it pull off during the early part of the movie?

You can turn the left arm left and right arm roughly 45 degrees. The capture claw open up and slide down the arms and there is an optional piece that attaches to the end if you want to them to face each other for the capture pose. The missile pods can rotate but the peg that attaches them to the Gundam happens to be on the rotating part.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So this MG RGM-79SC has a bunch of weapons. A sniper rifle which can fold up and be mounted on the back of the waist, A standard bazooka and shield, a semi-auto looking pistol that folds up and can be stored on an arm, and two spray guns, a standard and a double. These spray guns can be carried on either leg or either side of the waist, except they only give one mounting hook so only one gun can be mounted at a time. Boo.

• Options
    Now that the Narrative Gundam A-Packs is built I can get started on the other kit in my closet waiting to be opened.

n5etfxnvi4vc.jpg

steam_sig.png