Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Prime Demo

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited October 12 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Prime Demo

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
BobbleNightslyrTofystedethcB557FiendishrabbitZilla360H3KnucklesMoridin889MagicalGoatsSorceQuidKoopahTroopahAndy Joefightinfilipino

• goehlegoehle Registered User regular
    3rd graders vs 7th graders. What a difference 4 years (and the anonymity of the internet) can make.

FiendishrabbitMoridin889Man in the MistsSorceAndy Joe
  • XenoZergieXenoZergie Registered User regular
    I'm really happy that Gabe is drawing backgrounds again lately. I think some of my favorite PAs are just "regular conversation between Gabe and Tycho, except they are someplace bizarre and/or beautiful".

TofystedethcB557dennisZilla360H3KnucklesMercadeMoridin889Man in the MistsQuidAndy Joe
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    I liked Lexcalibur and I'm in my 30s.

KoopahTroopah
  • lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    The world can be a cruel place sometimes. Glad Gabe had a good experience this time around.

• Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    XenoZergie wrote: »
    I'm really happy that Gabe is drawing backgrounds again lately. I think some of my favorite PAs are just "regular conversation between Gabe and Tycho, except they are someplace bizarre and/or beautiful".

Like, maybe they've gotten trapped in their favorite video game!

pod_banner.jpg
    Rhesus Positivedennis
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I think they've been at that bench before.

Kagera
  • KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    Can confirm that seems to be their reflection bench

My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • StericaSterica Registered User, Moderator mod
    PLA wrote: »
    I think they've been at that bench before.
    Sadly, the squirrel has long since passed away.

YL9WnCY.png