Options

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    halkun wrote: »

It's "What if Youtube made a rewind with things I normally watched"
    So I just watched the #YouTubeRewind and I don't recognize ANY of these people. I think I'm getting old.
    Either that or I'm exclusively watching LeftTube which like... yeah, I am.
    However I think we all know this rewind is a sham because it didn't feature any of The Mind of Jake Paul, which was unquestionably the biggest thing that happened on YouTube in 2018. It shook the foundations of the whole platform lol
    My rewind: Bi-lighting Mouthfeel T-shirts that say "BRAND" in impact font @PhilosophyTube trouncing TERFS while taking off his shirt @FoldableHuman in cut-offs @Hbomberguy bursting nude from from a large canvas of "Loss" @JennyENicholson in her "Internet Famous" hat

All that's missing is a still image of a cartoon skull wearing sunglasses.

• Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Oh man 0oh man ooooh man, did this thing fucking unlock some Feels man!
    Okay, so it's ironic that this was posted right below a bunch of wrestling related shit because Creed and WWF are inextricably linked in my head.
    See right at the beginning of the millennium, WWF was at the peak of their fame and were ALLL about strutting their stuff. So for weeks if not MONTHS, they would air these Promo videos called WWF DESIRE, but because this was 2001, their inspirational song choice was almost always some awful NuMetal nonsense. Because of this, what many will argue is the best video they've ever made, is set to Limp Bizkit's My Way. But Desire is such a strong runner up, that people are STILL using that damn song to make new montages.

So enjoy this my fellow marks.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onBAA5vmpfg

• Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    A friend of mine showed me this King Princess video the other day, and I can't stop listening to their music. They only have an EP and a couple of singles but they're all so good. I'd link the Pussy is God video but it's a bit nsfw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A4B0Yc5haU

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    SBFP has its own thread but this still seems like big enough deal in the general youtube-scape to post here too

https://youtu.be/K8foDBekOYM

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    he-xiangyu-sculpts-ai-weiwei-face-down-on-the-floor-designboom-500.jpg

Hey 2018 can you just end already? I'm really fucking tired.

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    he-xiangyu-sculpts-ai-weiwei-face-down-on-the-floor-designboom-500.jpg

Hey 2018 can you just end already? I'm really fucking tired.

Ah, it'll only be a couple of weeks.

Or two years in 2018 time.

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I haven't had time to watch the explanation for the Super Best Friends breaking up, but did they say if there was any particular reason they stopped being friends or was it just a slow "this is no longer fun and we no longer care much at all for eachother" growing apart thing?

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    They didnt cite a specific reason

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    I haven't had time to watch the explanation for the Super Best Friends breaking up, but did they say if there was any particular reason they stopped being friends or was it just a slow "this is no longer fun and we no longer care much at all for eachother" growing apart thing?

They didn't specify any one particular event, but they did say that Matt and Pat weren't really friends anymore and them making the Let's Play stuff together wasn't really fun and wasn't the content they wanted to put out because of it, and that they'd all become a lot more focused on their individual channels and projects. So it sounds like a combination of things.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I would be surprised if it was not money or sex that did them in. Those are the two things that usually come between long time business partners (I have no idea if they were ever actually friends). Looks like they still have enough support with their other channels that they should both be OK though which is cool.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I bet it was the fault of the guy in the punisher hat

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I never watched their stuff except when they collaborated with YouTubers I watch, but the way things are shaking out seems like Matt is going to do his own thing while Pat and Woolie are still going to collaborate while they work on their own things makes me think you're right, Hob.

• Options
    You can usually blame the person in a punisher hat, if someone in a punisher hat gets on the bus and sits behind you get up and sit somewhere else

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    We know why it happened, Matt and Pat aren't friends anymore. Trying to find someone at fault in that seems rather gauche.

cB557 on
  • Options
    But if you had to you'd say punisher hat guy right

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Nah, Matt's sweet.

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Man, I'm gonna miss the Halloween Shit Storms, those were what I looked forward to the most from SBFP :(

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I take a good hard look and examine someone's personal views and morals when I discover they're a big enough fan of the Punisher to wear a hat or a shirt or put his logo on their vehicle

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    I take a good hard look and examine someone's personal views and morals when I discover they're a big enough fan of the Punisher to wear a hat or a shirt or put his logo on their vehicle

I mostly only feel that way about the blue line Punisher decals because...really?

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    N1tSt4lker wrote: »

I mostly only feel that way about the blue line Punisher decals because...really?

Oh, god. I didn't know that those exist, but that's terrifying.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    i feel like the punisher kills a lot of cops

a lot of cops in his line of "work"

Gundi on
  • Options
    The Punisher ever do a Terminatoresque police station massacre, that seems like something that would happen

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    somewhat relevant to this thread-

Colin Kroll, co-founder of Vine and HQ was just found dead of an OD

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Even ignoring cops showing up at the shootings the Punisher commits, he should be killing a bunch of them.

I feel like the Punisher would be fine with the cops brutalizing people as long as they aren't corrupt beyond that, but there has to be a decent amount of corrupt cops he would end up killing.

Has there been an edgy Punisher that murders cops?

Anarchist Punisher: Cops are the biggest criminals.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    A character who's a white male on a shooting spree, like that is their whole thing, has no place in popular media, unless they're shooting Nazis

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »
    i feel like the punisher kills a lot of cops

a lot of cops in his line of "work"

It depends on the writer, like a lot of things in comics, but he is incredibly popular with police and military members especially for his ability to just kill the bad guy without having to worry about consequences. This article has some real scary quotes

https://www.vulture.com/2017/11/marvel-punisher-police-military-fandom.html

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I've only started watching Matt McMuscles' stuff recently but everything I've seen points to him being a good dude who has probably liked The Punisher long before it became adopted by the "Blue Lives Matter. I will volunteer to shoot looters. If you're not doing anything wrong don't act suspicious." crowd. It also seems like he understands that the character is an anti-hero and a dumbass and not a straight up good guy.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Is that even a Punisher hat he's wearing, or is it just a generic goofy skull?

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    somewhat relevant to this thread-

Colin Kroll, co-founder of Vine and HQ was just found dead of an OD

That sucks

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qUvjS1cNTo
    I love the Joshua part of the game so much.

Joshua is such a fucking ass and the best.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    I think the thing that they did with Early Access games, what developers mistakenly thought early on, is they took it like a normal development cycle. Like you put your vertical slice out, you get all your features in there, it's janky but you give people an early look at it and then you work on polishing up and finishing it.

And what the community actually wants is the opposite. They want you to put something together, shotgun a whole bunch of features into it until it breaks, then abandon it and start working on another game. I know that wouldn't be a popular opinion but that seems to be what the community rewards.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

i'd guess the bald redhead guy who's dating a girl who's a member of the alt-right myself

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »

i'd guess the bald redhead guy who's dating a girl who's a member of the alt-right myself

Ah, the Jontron of the group AKA the Marty to Egoraptor's Shawn...

What I'm saying here is that somebody should throw Jontron through a barbershop window.

Mwx884o.jpg
This discussion has been closed.