Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Where's the hype?

JohnBlazeNYCJohnBlazeNYC Registered User regular
Is this a sign on how this years Pax will be? Its too quiet on here!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Pretty sure lots of people are gearing up for PAX Unplugged and South at the moment! :)

I am sure PAX East will have plenty of people around

JSVn3QD.png
  • MephistoN7MephistoN7 Registered User regular
    edited November 20
    zerzhul wrote: »
    Pretty sure lots of people are gearing up for PAX Unplugged and South at the moment! :)

I am sure PAX East will have plenty of people around

He said it best. There's nothing to hype at the moment for East. It's too early.

We got our tickets and hotels. Back to hibernation until February when the hype train comes back to the station.

MephistoN7 on
    Sleepjayh0va
  • RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    Yea it was all about East for that week or so. It will start to pick up around January or so. I wasnt able to snag the close hotels so still trying to look for possibly a room share. But people wont really start posting more of that till it gets closer.

xhdr64jir3c2.png
    Sleep
  • SolanalesSolanales CMYKMatter Registered User regular
    It's dead Jim... It'll get better though

P0P7S6y.png
    JohnBlazeNYCTopherRocks
  • JohnBlazeNYCJohnBlazeNYC Registered User regular
    Thanks, I was getting worried.