As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What is your religion [chat]?

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Couscous wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    so the question is not "is it too early to eat pizza?"

it's "if i eat pizza now will i be hungry again and have to come up with another food solution before i go to bed this evening?"

Order 2 pizzas.

He will then immediately eat two pizzas and be hungry again later.

No see because

You can set a delay in the order to 5 p.m.

Bam! 2nd pizza!

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Nobody should ever listen to me on eating advice, tbh

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    The joke option

it's "if i eat pizza now will i be hungry again and have to come up with another food solution before i go to bed this evening?"

Order 2 pizzas.
    Eat nutritious, well balanced, plant-focused meals with moderation

wandering on
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    ok it is 2:00pm

as i am likely to be awake until roughly 9:00pm how early is too early to order pizza and make that the only thing i eat today

I feel like this depends entirely on whether you have the discipline to split the pizza consumption into two half-periods or if you are just going to hoover down the whole pie in one grease-stained orgy

please note that I am not judging either way

I'm judging but won't tip my hand as to which option I find distasteful.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    wandering wrote: »

Order 2 pizzas.

So throw some onions and peppers on the pizza got it

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

Order 2 pizzas.

wtf

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Hey, any of you play Monster Hunter World? I've been thinking about getting into it.
    i played 700 hours of it

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Monster Hunter World is definitely in Top 3 games of this year.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Monster Hunter World is definitely in Top 3 games of this year.

i only played three games this year so that is technically true

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    Hey, any of you play Monster Hunter World? I've been thinking about getting into it.
    i played 700 hours of it

It is good in proportion to how much of it you play with a group of friends, imo

• Options
    Winky wrote: »
    i played 700 hours of it

It is good in proportion to how much of it you play with a group of friends, imo
    about 650 of those hours were solo

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    The joke option
    at what point does a mini-pizza just become a pie pastry

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    i played 700 hours of it

i feel like this is generally true of all games

barotrauma is a terrible game and would have been really boring to play by myself

but with a group of people was an insane romp through the nautical depths filled with excitement and treachery and hilariously gruesome deaths

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Order 2 pizzas.

wtf

Hey Chanus eat this gluten free bread with cashew cheese and cruelty free tomatoes sauce. I call it pizza.

Hey Chanus lay down in this hole and just fucking die already.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2018
    @Chanus @desc

you hear the old blood noise dweller? they call it a phase repeater (basically a phaser and a delay pedal smashed together)

https://youtu.be/qB3EJc3HEl4

i am going to resist because i cannot just buy OBNE but this thing looks cool

Vanguard on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

Hitman is basically just this without the guilt.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    i played 700 hours of it

barotrauma is a terrible game and would have been really boring to play by myself

but with a group of people was an insane romp through the nautical depths filled with excitement and treachery and hilariously gruesome deaths

So my advice on game purchases is to develop close relationships with people you like

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    MHW is easier solo because they have less health and their parts are easier to break solo.

The real challenge is the 3 man. 2 man at least has palicos.

• Options
    i played 700 hours of it

So my advice on game purchases is to develop close relationships with people you like

oh no

• Options
    i keep thinking if i had buttloads of money i could eventually run out of things i wanted to buy

but they keep making guitar pedals

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The joke option
    Feral wrote: »
    You’ll never be a depressive demon nightmare boy with that attitude!

That's what I'm worried about!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Other
    MHW is awesome solo or in a group.

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    legend tells of a pizza form-factor that one can eat at any time

but it is lost to the ages

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The joke option
    i played 700 hours of it

And then when you're tired of interacting with them, go play video games.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    i played 700 hours of it

it is important to note that the amount of treachery, once we turned on Traitors, remained exactly the same

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    i played 700 hours of it

shit

• Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    i played 700 hours of it

it is important to note that the amount of treachery, once we turned on Traitors, remained exactly the same

really made no difference at all

• Options
    Other
    You are like a god in MHW solo hunt with your Palico, and a couple tailraiders.

• Options
    The joke option
    It's just like turning on nothing at all
    Nothing at all
    Nothing at all

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Other
    legend tells of a pizza form-factor that one can eat at any time

but it is lost to the ages

this was wonderful

• Options
    I had a brisket and bacon pizza last night with bbq sauce, provolone cheese, onions, peppers, and it was fkn good.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    We had pizza for dinner.
    Lentil crust. Ham and pineapple on one. Goat cheese and basil on the other.

• Options
    The joke option
    98v1i86b7gb9.jpg

• Options
    what is the plural of palico

palica? palici? palipodes?

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    To whom do I send my tribute photos

• Options
    Other

Monster hit squad.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

i think you just bat signal tube

• Options
    The joke option

Pallicose, but only if they're mad about it

• Options

op, I guess

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Why haven't they brought back the old bagel bites commercials for a new age?

This discussion has been closed.