As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Awesome Games Done Quick 2024: IT’S OVER

1656667686971»

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Watching the JSRF run. It's a tragedy this franchise has been neglected for so long. It oozes style.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Watching the JSRF run. It's a tragedy this franchise has been neglected for so long. It oozes style.

Sega announced they were working on a new one. Not a lot of details yet but it seems like we are going to get a new one.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    I'm watching the RE2 no hit run and this guy is going to have a stroke

He pauses a couple of times and I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a runner closer to telling his couch to shut the fuck up for a second.

That run is tense

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I watched more of this GDQ live then i ever have before and it was great. The double stage setup seemed to work really well to keep things on schedule. Going back through now and watching the YouTube uploads of the runs i missed. Anyone, or everyone, want to post their personal highlight list?

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    the granny run was a good time, what i caught of awful block was also good as always

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited January 25
    Gyromite dog % for adorable. Metroid Dread race was close, and that game just looks great to watch because it's the best movement Samus has ever had.

Tunic was a solid opening run with so much glitching.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    the granny run was a good time, what i caught of awful block was also good as always

I caught the first part of the granny run today and it was pretty good. There were also been some incredibly annoying couches this year, but I'm an old man who doesn't watch streaming so I'm certain it's my problem.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited January 25
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Knight_ wrote: »

I caught the first part of the granny run today and it was pretty good. There were also been some incredibly annoying couches this year, but I'm an old man who doesn't watch streaming so I'm certain it's my problem.

nah even as someone who watches streamers of all stripes pretty regularly, there were still some pretty annoying ones (whether it was worse than other years I couldn't say, I notice it pretty consistently every year)

Houk the Namebringer on