Options

[WARFRAME] Mesa Prime access ending, Oberon Prime vaulted, Equinox Prime arrives - 4/2

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    I'm finding that the Pencha scaffold is excellent for taking apart large groups of enemies that would otherwise rip me to shreds. I'm kind of afraid to build any amp that doesn't have that now.

• Options
    DakkarethDakkareth Registered User regular
    Hyldren in the oven. I figured better to build her now than when I'm low on Lazulite Toroids. I'm missing the Repeller Systems for my rank up with Vox Solaris anyway.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Dakkareth wrote: »
    Hyldren in the oven. I figured better to build her now than when I'm low on Lazulite Toroids. I'm missing the Repeller Systems for my rank up with Vox Solaris anyway.

I've been using her almost exclusively since she released, and she's pretty rad. Her 4 is a bit slow as far as mobility goes, but her 1 is decent damage and cc, her 2 is good for stripping shields/armor and keeping your own shields topped off, her 3 isn't great for offense but is good at keeping friendlies alive (because it gives them Hildryn's shield gating mechanic).

Speaking of her shield gating, she's tanky as fuck. About 5k shields, nearly 6k with over shields, and her invulnerability after the shield gating kicks in lasts long enough to find cover and let your shields recharge so you never actually take any damage. Toxin/slash doesn't do shit to your health while you have overshields, which is pretty much all the time, and mag procs aren't a worry either. I think DE should tweak her 1's firing animations, the damage numbers on her 3, and the movement speed of her 4, but otherwise I'm super happy with her.

edit: also, apparently aviator and that one drift mod (agility?) DO work while her 4th ability is active, making her even less vulnerable while she's floating around

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    If I'm doing the math right I ran the phase 2 profit taker bounty tonight 43 times.

Guess how many times I got Atmo Systems as a reward.
    If you guessed not even one single gawd damned time are you fucking kidding me then you win!

• Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    https://www.warframe.com/news/mesa-prime-access-ends-april-2

Mesa Prime Access ending and Oberon Prime getting vaulted April 2

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    /slowly realizes that I accidentially made Gara parts last night, not Garuda, thereby wasting a bunch of Cetus wisps.

And that, friends, is why you sell off your spare parts. :\

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    DakkarethDakkareth Registered User regular
    So, how soon after that the next prime?

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Dakkareth wrote: »
    So, how soon after that the next prime?

Should be same day.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Hellbore wrote: »

Sheeeeit, guess I better get cracking on getting Oberon Prime's parts.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Oberon's a pita too, two rare parts, rare in Axi...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Hot damn I need to edit the OP when I get home from work. I need to delete the stuff about alerts since they don't exist anymore and need to add info for the Nintennos.

Speaking of, what is the Switch Clan name?

wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    Pax Arcadia.

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    If I'm doing the math right I ran the phase 2 profit taker bounty tonight 43 times.

If you guessed not even one single gawd damned time are you fucking kidding me then you win!

I don't know how Profit taker rewards haven't been adjusted yet

The bounty rewards are fucked up in terms of rng especially when stage 2 is the only non pain in the ass to do for regular players and Profit Taker should just drop things from any of the 4 reward pools instead of.....bonds to reward players for how shitty a fight it is

Orphane on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Saw this on the Warframe forums:

FNwYmXH.jpg

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    Oh yeah I should say for Switch folks @jothki @novaspike @dipuc4life and others, there is an invasion for forma/orokin catalyst on Europa right now and it's still about 40/60, still time to nab it!

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Orphane wrote: »

I don't know how Profit taker rewards haven't been adjusted yet

The bounty rewards are fucked up in terms of rng especially when stage 2 is the only non pain in the ass to do for regular players and Profit Taker should just drop things from any of the 4 reward pools instead of.....bonds to reward players for how shitty a fight it is

You get a roll on the table in addition to the bonds?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Also for Switch, anyone up for farming Mutagen Samples today? (Or any time this weekend?) Got both resource boosters, of which apparently the drop chance applies to the whole team while the double is me only.

Either way, I tested a 20 min Derelict Survival with just my Nekros and got 200 of them. So I figure if we could go in with a team we'd make a lot of headway on that Hema.

I have Nekros, Hydroid and Speedva all built for farming so can bring any of those.

Billiardball on
    Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    Also for Switch, anyone up for farming Mutagen Samples today? (Or any time this weekend?) Got both resource boosters, of which apparently the drop chance applies to the whole team while the double is me only.

Either way, I tested a 20 min Derelict Survival with just my Nekros and got 200 of them. So I figure if we could go in with a team we'd make a lot of headway on that Hema.

I have Nekros, Hydroid and Speedva all built for farming so can bring any of those.

How hard does a 20 min Derelict Survival get and does everybody need a key to get in ... I was planning on making a couple runs in regular exterminate/capture to try and stock up on nano spores and already made a couple keys for them. I have just enough to make a key for a survival run but would have to make a few more after the first run. Other than that I'd be down to run that with you.

On a related side note, with the forma 3 things challenge this week three of my main weapons are now in need of re-leveling so that survival may be a good place to level some stuff up. However, since those weapons now do less damage since they start over at level 0 I don't know how effective I will be in the later part of the survival. Let me know if we are on since I'm just about to hop on for the day.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    More boring housekeeping stuff:

Who should people @ for access to the Switch clan? Also, do we have an XBOne clan and if so, who should be messaged regarding that?

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    TOGSolid wrote: »
    Oh, who should people @ for access to the Switch clan? Also, do we have an XBOne clan and if so, who should be messaged regarding that?

I think that would be @UncleSporky ... but as I understand it we are working towards getting all the research done so that we don't have to spend 3 times the amount when we expand. I think we are already at 10 but I'll let Sporky speak for the clan.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    dipuc4life wrote: »

How hard does a 20 min Derelict Survival get and does everybody need a key to get in ... I was planning on making a couple runs in regular exterminate/capture to try and stock up on nano spores and already made a couple keys for them. I have just enough to make a key for a survival run but would have to make a few more after the first run. Other than that I'd be down to run that with you.

On a related side note, with the forma 3 things challenge this week three of my main weapons are now in need of re-leveling so that survival may be a good place to level some stuff up. However, since those weapons now do less damage since they start over at level 0 I don't know how effective I will be in the later part of the survival. Let me know if we are on since I'm just about to hop on for the day.

Not very hard and no, only the person starting the mission.

Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro
  • Options
    dipuc4life wrote: »
    Oh, who should people @ for access to the Switch clan? Also, do we have an XBOne clan and if so, who should be messaged regarding that?

I think that would be @UncleSporky ... but as I understand it we are working towards getting all the research done so that we don't have to spend 3 times the amount when we expand. I think we are already at 10 but I'll let Sporky speak for the clan.

We have room for one more person at the moment.

• Options
    IzzimachIzzimach Fighter/Mage/Chef Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Just ground out like 700 mutagen samples in ODD. Only about 500 more needed to finish Hema research but I'm not sure my sanity can handle another defense mission today.

Izzimach on
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    More boring housekeeping stuff:

Who should people @ for access to the Switch clan? Also, do we have an XBOne clan and if so, who should be messaged regarding that?

There's kind of an Xbox clan, it's me, but to be honest you have far far better luck posting here and waiting for the flood of pings to actually wake me up so I do a thing. Also we're at 10/10, but I'm just gonna punt everyone who's not logged in in >200 days here in a bit. (I say kind of because there's like 2.5 active players, being Me, Donuts, and CBNumbers. I'm the .5.)

PS hey everyone if you've not logged in in 200+ days on Xbox, and you wanna stay in, let me know. Y'all can for sure come back, but y'know, clan size upgrades and shit.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Hellbore wrote: »

Boo, I still need Oberon Systems

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    sdrofp75bhpg.png

it's not a god-tier roll but it's definitely usable while i try to get one

the negative stat is not actually even a factor because catchmoon doesn't even have slash damage as a component

• Options
    hushhush Registered User regular
    yeah that's actually the perfect negative stat - too bad no crit anywhere haha

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    hush wrote: »
    yeah that's actually the perfect negative stat - too bad no crit anywhere haha

yeah, obviously i would have preferred crit and crit damage to jack up the multipliers but for now this is a solid performance bump - with barrel diffusion, lethal torrent, and this mod i'm at +296.9% multishot? which i think is basically 4 bullets per trigger pull

Orphane on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    The Tombfinger has been reminding me of old sonicor, as in I shoot it at enemy feet and they just rocket out of the map.

• Options
    I suspect that using my gravimag on the grattler might have been a questionable idea.

On the plus side, at least my allies aren't exploding too.

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Okay, so, there is now like 4 slots available on Xbox, oops I forgot to make an Alliance I'll get on that, please post here and probably ping me as well for an invite.

We are not talkative or outgoing, but we have a very nice dojo and full labs.

Edit: Alliance is up as "Name Goes Here"

dporowski on
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    I suspect that using my gravimag on the grattler might have been a questionable idea.

Problem is that it's one of the few options that don't need syndicate parts. Larkspur needs toroids from PT, but is FAR better imo (Amprex primary, rocket launcher secondary? OH HELL YES)

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options

Practical? Not really

Amusing as hell to whip out during pubby missions though? Absolutely.

• Options

Practical? Not really

For all of the five seconds that I get to use it before I accidentally explode myself.

• Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

Practical? Not really

For all of the five seconds that I get to use it before I accidentally explode myself.

Still amusing for your group though!

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    also got this roll:

wj40fupgq06d.png

again, not quite ideal, but paired with primed reach it's absolutely hilarious that i can stab enemies without touching them at all

though realistically i should replace primed reach with this riven since i lose out on some range but can stack it with organ shatter for big crits since i'm running blood rush

Orphane on
  • Options

Practical? Not really

Well sure, there's that

I trained myself not to blow myself up the hard way :P

• Options
    Just got 35 fractures, and with it, an alternative form of one of the mandatory damage mods that the developers reportedly dislike and want to get rid of eventually. Huh.

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    I noticed I had all of the parts for Helios Prime. So started to construct it and then went to the Dojo to purchase the BP for Helios. I figured I should max Helios before taking Helios Prime out. And after grinding out a few Fieldron from invasions I now have Helios also being constructed. Which means I will be able to level my 3rd and 4th companion.

• Options
    Has anyone else had the thing where you have one open weapon slot visually, and the inventory interface up at the top says "1 open slot," but you can't withdraw a weapon from the foundry because you don't have enough slots?

This discussion has been closed.