As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    six years in, light finally has An Actual Enmity Weapon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    the arcarum cap upgrade is nice, but also, looking at that number now just makes me dread starting to clear the backlog
    66f6d2c153d1074a19bca18b810e0737.png

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Kinda feels nice that I’ve been working on building a couple sleipnir shoes, getting a little ahead of the light enmity game

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Light is still a heavy shield/heal element so it's kinda eh as a choice for most content.

Fucking rofl @ the new Water PG weapon. Water gets screwed, as usual.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
  • Options
    Medusas are getting exploded right now since everyone's farming for the Perseus uncaps.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    Not a bad thing, I managed to get 4-5 mlb worth of harp drops over the last few days.

Twin Elements is basically a blink and you miss it sort of raid.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I'm going to have to lean heavily on my supply of steel bricks to finish him, but I'm closing in on uncapping Okto to 5*. I've been getting him a fair amount of EMP via the back line, so I'll probably just book him once I've uncapped him.

• Options
    Finished upgrading my standard Earth team's grid for the new stuff

sgZJpdhh.png

:3

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Fiddled with things and recorded the OTK I'll be using for this Unf.

https://youtu.be/K7RsHtSzUm4

So close to Bonito->Attack but I'd have to do an uncap or two that I don't want to.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I'm working on my earth grid as well this week but it's not as exciting. There is still uncapping and skill leveling a few harps left to do (I wish I had more omega fragments.)

fvvfNNZ.png
    It's not the greatest grid but at least its not the worst grid.

EDIT: The Band!
    dOka82x.png

Adellios on
  • Options
    Uggggh quarantine has made the prospective Tier cutoffs really dire already.

The one time a year I feel good about my element and of course this happens.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Yeah...

I kinda expected it, but it still kinda sucks.

Luckily I have nothing to do today besides mash bonito + attack while watching anime, because I am very cool and normal.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Degeneracy continues

DKCyrO6h.png

(5/10 FLB)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Eugen's VA has passed away after a battle with cancer.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Noooo

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Made a rush of progress in my Light grid

Uncapped my four Edens and Certificus, upgraded Seraphic Harp to SSR, grabbed Rongomyniad, tonight I should be able to get my 3* Cosmic Spear, and then I just need to rank up a little before I can upgrade it to 4*

Using that free sl20 Chev Sword as a place holder until I can get Taming Sari

• Options
    Day before: okay, I'll do 50m, that's a reasonable amount
    Yesterday: well, I fell out of 120k by 15m or so. so I'll do 70m and see how that goes
    Today: I still fell out by 15m or so

yamete kudastoooooooop

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Quarantine GW has been insane.

Top 70k is already at 418 mil, and I fully expect it to climb to 600 mil today.

I'm done boxing and told myself I was just doing 6 mil for losers badges and then out, but I actually ended up going kinda nuts yesterday because just clicking FA while marathoning episodes of Haikyu!! is pretty easy.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Did a thing!
    znpjcipiwe4a.jpeg
    6ih7ek3tz77b.jpeg

Edit: also yesterday was the day I realized I could semi full auto lvl90 surtr (still need to keep an eye on it for the first 3 turns, then just let it go)

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Lily makes Surtr 90 a joke on full auto

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Yep, got myself to 90M and almost 20 boxes with her

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    for whatever reason surtr's fire effects slowed my game down like hell, which really put a crimp in the efficiency of my farm

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    dhi4iuusjar3.png

I played myself and made Caim first (I was 100% sure that this water GW was going to be earth), but this is finally done.

Basically ready for fire GW now, just need to test setups since I plan on actually trying for that one.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I hate GW so I'm just doing the minimum 1.2M honors for losing with my janky Kengo team

• Options
    Why are we here but to suffer?

6zwOy46.png

I gave up on the last day once I saw the projections for how much more I'd need to pull to hold 120k and realized it was unrealistic.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    qonwxqc48hfp.png

I saw that I could probably sneak into the top 160k for the extra badges if I swapped to manual NM 95 clears instead of FA for the last hour.

Just barely got there, so yay 25 extra badges and 1k crystals I guess.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Where am I running? The disease is inside of me.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options

Heh, they gave us fake Fa HL for the proud fight.

Plain trigger on entry is 10k instead of 30k and it has much less HP than normal Fa, but the actual damage it does seems to be the same.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Finally got my 4th scales drop tonight. 10 more anima for Hermanubis flb and I never need to do Anubis again.

• Options
  • Options
    Is Light Staff meta back with 5* Io?!

Probably not, but I'm definitely gonna try running her with Noa

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Is Light Staff meta back with 5* Io?!

Probably not, but I'm definitely gonna try running her with Noa

I mean, it's not looking terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIqKC5NW84

• Options
    i would never betray my swords

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    The only thing kind of driving me crazy in that video is they're not manually using Io's nuke

• Options
    Big thing I love about her update: CA will only use 1 charge of her stacked self buff, instead of all 3

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
  • Options
    So, there’s a new way to both power up individual characters a bit more, and use up resources you might have a lot of.
    mz4wuktfmvcf.jpeg
    Found in Extended Mastery section

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    i thought awakening would be a bit more involved but w/e i'll take the free stats

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Starting off Golden Week event free pulls with a bang apparently.

2q6tiwP.png?1

Also 8600 crystals in the crate!