As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Please give back the SL10 banner :bigfrown:

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    So has everyone started freaking out about this terrible banner ending on the 29th instead of the 30th?

Cause I am a little and I hate it because there can ONLY be disappointment.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I'm not especially appetent to have the hundred draws on this banner in particular.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    I'm not especially appetent to have the hundred draws on this banner in particular.

Yeah sorry, I wasn’t clear, this banner is ending right before the 100 garuntee.

Which is possibly a very good thing and we get an orgy of rolls during legfest! Or a mildly okay thing since another Lowain bro’s story is coming up so we all get 100 shots at a freakin Lowain SSR.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I got a 100 on today's banner

And got medusa, charlotta, zeta and ATHENA WOOOOOOO

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »

Yeah sorry, I wasn’t clear, this banner is ending right before the 100 garuntee.

Which is possibly a very good thing and we get an orgy of rolls during legfest! Or a mildly okay thing since another Lowain bro’s story is coming up so we all get 100 shots at a freakin Lowain SSR.

God no

• Options
    Or a 6* event-Lowain with twelve wings.

• Options
    I will find a way to burn a unit if that happens

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Lowain rules, y'all haters

• Options
    I asked the gacha if my opinion of Lowain was correct using the single 10 roll today.

It gave me Athena and Societte so clearly that means Lowain deserves cleansing divine fire.

• Options
    Hmm, that's a good point.

• Options
    Now is the time to save rolls for big number next banner, probably. Nothing to lose, since the current one is nothing special.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    here's hoping for a sick banner for these 30 draws

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Hope for legfest, expect Vampy rate up.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i wasn't paying attention and spent my 20 rolls so you're welcome for the good banner

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Tsubasa expressed an interest in probably Metera's type of flight. Wonder what he'll be like as a big-shot wizard.

• Options
    I forgot about banner changing over and spent my 30 rolls. Got Robomi out of it though so I'm happy.

• Options
    Tyre means Vira.

• Options
    SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    You can save these rolls for more than a day?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Sonelan wrote: »

you can't, but draw banners often don't roll over at the same time as daily reset

so for example you lose your rolls at 1 PM PST tomorrow, but the banner will change at about 3 AM

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Sonelan wrote: »

No, but the banner resets at 5am EST and daily reset occurs like eleven hours later so on days where the banner is going to switch you can wait and use them on the next banner before daily reset

• Options
    SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    Ahh i see i see

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Neat, Windhose or Gottfried can boost the party by 40 % in one go with Dual Arts. Together with Kokkoro or Altair, that's a lot.
    Carrot Blade and Izuminokami Kanesada can also do it, if you have them.

PLA on
  • Options
    So, chances of tomorrow's banner being Legfest or is Cygames not quite that crazy?

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Mostly likely is either a Vania rateup or a summon rateup with plus marks, but who knows?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'd accept a rate up with all plus marks for my 100, honestly

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I'd accept a rate up with all plus marks for my 100, honestly

congrats, you get plus marks and Vampy! Everybody wins!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I already have Vania but I'll take it.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Huh, Hallessena, Vania and Dark Jeanne rate up. Well, the gold moons and weapon stones will be nice, anyway.

Edit: or wait, the super muku isn’t for another day. Will this be the banner for that?

Edit2: yes. Yes it will.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    This was a good day for a long gachapin run. 70 rolls for a gold moon. Combined with tomorrow’s draws, I should have about 200 total. I wonder if it’s worth spending another 100 from my crystal savings so I can spark a Bonito.

Cantide on
  • Options
    80 plusses, a gold moon, and Wind-Mirin. Very nice.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    30 frenzy rolls ending in a Gold Moon (Halle)

You continue to ruin everything :grumble:

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Wow. My 100 rolls started out disappointing (only 1 SSR in the first 60 rolls), and then my fortunes changed:

Vania
    Jeanne D'Arc (Dark)
    Athena
    Societte (Water)
    Typhon

and a gold moon finisher. Even if I'm about to get 5 gold moons / bags of quartz from the super mukku, I'll have no complaints.

Edit: 2 gold moons, Hallesena, Rose Queen, and Kaguya. Nothing special there, but it took 70 rolls, which means I can buy a Bonito for just 60 more!

Cantide on
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Today is the day for the 100 rolls. I got 4 of Vania's weapon, 1 of Halle's, Spinnah and the Levin Sisters. This is fine I guess.

Edit: Oh Water yuel is here too. Again this is fine.

IvanIssacs on
  • Options
    HORRAYFUCK!

Or would it be more accurate to say FUCKHORRAY.

So I went 0/11.

That’s right folks, I fuckin BEAT THE ODDS. Mathmatical improbabilities up in here.

So yeah 100pulls got me nothing, which probably evens out the two pulls this morning getting me the loli vampire and some random guitar playing fire unit in the two tens I did this morning.

Oh right, the good part.

So the next pull was 4 rainbows. Which is the MAGIC NUMBER. And it was...

ALEXIEL(summon)
    EUROPA(summon)
    grani who cares
    DARK JEANNE.

The next pull was 3 rainbows so eat it world I got 7 when I was supposed to get 5

Siren dupe who cares
    D. Jeanne dupe thats fine
    Yngwei?!

Mostly I’m trippin balls at Europa and Alex in the same pull. Mostly because I SUPER WANTED BONITO. But holy shit I can’t say no to luck like that. I will have to live the Kengonito dream vicariously through my friends still.

So yeah happy FUCKHORRAY everybody.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I had 120 pulls on this banner between yesterday's draws and today. I got 1 SSR at the very end, Medusa summon. Mukku frenzy ended in 2 pulls. The first got me Vampy and a gold moon. The second got me 2 gold moons and Lunalu. Now I need to spend ages with all of these plus marks.

• Options
    It looks like the wiki is being HAMMERED right now. This is still fine.

• Options
    Most importantly Dark Jeanne is here to save me from the Loli Vampire Hellscape I would be living in.

Maan people gotta CHECK MY PHONE for my bus tickets I don’t want to explain this vampire child to LITERAL COPS thank you Dark Jeanne.

Now I’m just good ole fashion all American anime pervert.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I've had Yngwie forever, and his gun was my only Water-gun for a long time, but I only recently started using him. His performance is proportional to how much charge you can jam into him, so very strong in strike-time.

I've started thinking about putting Light-Mirin to work. Don't have Checkmaid, but Lyria and Sevilbarra aren't bad.

PLA on
  • Options
    I have Yngwie (how the fuck do you pronounce this) in my backline for Silva. He's pretty effective for those 3 turns. Also his 5star portrait is pretty rad.