As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    You don't really need enmity characters if you have a grid; that is a very solid team! Dark Ferry is amazing, Azazel is solid, and Zooey plus claws makes everything hit like a truck.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    The dream is slowly starting to come together.

Fire is done for the foreseeable future(MICHAEL WHEN RIOT): Shiva/Athena/Anila

Water...won't be done till 2019 but S. Grea out of the way: Altair/Aglovale(to be replaced by Dog)/S. Grea+Kengo when I hit 101 some time late next month is(I'm 82)

Earth COULD be done if I either throw dumb resources at it, or wait till next suptix:Dante and Cat(To be replaced by either 100 Cag or De La Fille Earth)/Siegfried 5*/Alexiel.

Wind is a fucking mess. There's like 13 ways it can go and all of them are not what I intended. I wanted to go fist with Sen/Monkey/Scath but got Dante instead on Sen's banner, thought Monkey was going to show up on the Ferry banner but that was wrong, I decided to spark for Rooster anyway and had to spark for D. Ferry instead since she and Rooster didn't drop in those pulls, and Wind Heles dropped in my lap. And I got both S. Yuel and S. Jeanne this spark, who don't exactly contradict each other, but I was betting hard money I could discount spark Grimir, which didn't happen, of course, but went in anyway. So all in all I accidentally ended up with a solid Ultima Sword team with S. Yuel/Lancelot Wind/S. Jeanne. Which is fine I guess until I farm up Seite and Nio someday.

At least Monika is the best(I finally unlocked her this week).

Dark is somewhat all over the place: D. Ferry/Azazel/S. Zoi now. My original plan was to run Tanya/D. Eustace/and a fun third like Orchid or BK or Olivia. But I'm missing the D. Eustace part, and D. Ferry is throwing off all my plans due to how staggeringly OP she is. And then I have to freaking give thought to Nier as my first Oracle ugh.

Light is my favorite. Also, I hate it: Strike time/Mech team: Robomi/L. Silva/S. Naoise who I got during the spark and is fantastic. It's my hardest hitting team by far, but my Light roster is halfway between sustain and burst, as I have ALMOST the whole Burst team(Missing the Maids), and ALMOST the whole Gorilla team, as I have Kum/Amira 5*, but none of the Light Bruisers they protect and support, as I got no Lucio, Light Charlotta, Albert, Silva's Eternal Wife, ect. I need to fix that, but I have no idea when I'm going to get the chance(Sandles doesn't count, since he hilariously leans into Emnity as a 5*, making him pair perfectly with the gorilla's but steps on Kum's toes as she gives unique Data AND heals on Ougi, which is better than what he brings to the table, which is slightly more damage).

I still have infinity to go to my ultimate goal of SSJ Blue Djeeta.

I think this game is pretty okay guys.

• Options
    My only fear is Summer Societte in May is going to have party wide Stackable DATA, which will destroy my will to live, as Stackable DATA is FUCKING NUTS.

It stacks with both unique and normal DATA buffs.

And goes up to like 40% TA!?

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    I guess Sarunan changes a lot, too.

• Options
    SonelanSonelan Registered User regular
    dang looks like imma be at 190ish for sparks. At least I got some SSRs outta goin for it. So I think I asked this back in the last thread but what weapon is recommended for using that anniversary ticket on?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Ï'd say a good magna 2 is best. Xenos are time-gated, but you never need as many of them.

Jeanne is always a timewarp at holidays. This year Jeanne Dark reminisces on last year's Jeanne Vanilla.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Oh this is going to be interesting. Next banner is apparently Fire/Water rate-up with a little something extra. Namely, any weapons that come out of it are going to be SK10 and max level at 0*.

I am ready for some prime fodder considering we've got new Seraphics coming out and I have a ton of stuff to skill up.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Damn, I can solo Tiamat HL with this grid now, too. Can't wait to fully activate the second Ixaba.

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Azazel is like....super good actually.

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    time has only been kind to azazel

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    IvanIssacsIvanIssacs Skull Leader SDF-1Registered User regular
    Today's 10 rolls gave me Therese and Lady Katapilar/Vira. This is okay.

• Options
    30 rolls today. First was a bust, second had my first Kaguya and a gold moon, and the third had SR Lucius. These free draws have been great for unticketable summons, for me.

• Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    I got Lady Katapillar/Vira and Yngwie. How many points are the skill 10 rare/srs worth when using as fodder? is it just skill lv x1 for R and skill lv x4 for SR?

• Options
    CantideCantide Registered User regular
    Varg wrote: »
    I got Lady Katapillar/Vira and Yngwie. How many points are the skill 10 rare/srs worth when using as fodder? is it just skill lv x1 for R and skill lv x4 for SR?

That's correct! I'm going to use the Rs to help with skill ups, but I think the SRs will still get reduced. Even at sl10, that's only the equivalent of an sl1 SSR.

• Options
    Blah. Rolled gachapin immediately which lost my 99% complete gauge. Thirty rolls later I got Anthuria, but no Mukku Frenzy.

I have yet to actually get a natural gachapin.

• Options
    I'm too set in my ways to handle skill-levels I'm not used to.

Mirin!

• Options
    So does update come tonight or tomorrow? Really raring to go at those Light/Dark Seraphics and uncap Vania to 5*

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Today gave me total crap, sadly

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Got another 20 draws today so I only had to pull twice to finish my first spark! Now to put it all together, though I'm only gonna list new characters.
    Wait, hang on, just -how- many free draws did you get for this spark?

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Madican wrote: »
    Got another 20 draws today so I only had to pull twice to finish my first spark! Now to put it all together, though I'm only gonna list new characters.
    Wait, hang on, just -how- many free draws did you get for this spark?

170 total free draws because I got the 100 roll day before the banner change

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    PLA wrote: »
    I'm too set in my ways to handle skill-levels I'm not used to.

Mirin!

It’s pretty easy, just go a little slower and show skill levels of the fodder. 20 rolls worth of garbage today got my levi dagger from sk12-15, so it wasn’t all bad (example: from level 12 to 13 a silver(83%) and two rares(10% each) from this draw came to roughly 103%, give or take some half percents)

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I also had 170 free draws for arm-fest, but I had very little left to gain from rate-ups.

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    o-oh
    Pie4FTL.png

ahahaha, the requirements for this skin
    T7MTqDol.jpg

Zandracon on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    That is honestly the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Wanna be blue? Well too bad sucker, gotta hand over 3 bricks, 4 sunstones, and 40 box all 10 eternals again ya fuckhead

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I'm too old to live long enough to gather those fragments.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular

Did he stuff too many nerds into a locker? Maybe! Who knows!

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Zandracon wrote: »
    o-oh
    Pie4FTL.png

ahahaha, the requirements for this skin
    T7MTqDol.jpg

“Well this seems like alot but not too baWAIT HOW MANY PRIMEVAL BAHA HORNS?!”

• Options
    edited March 2019
    The horns are manageable, now that people are steamrolling Proto-lizard.

Fucking nice, auxilliary-slot just happened to be where I keep my True Phantom Demon Blade.

PLA on
  • Options
    Picked up my Light and Dark Seraphics. I'll get to upgrading them after work, if I have the materials for later upgrades. A look at Reddit says something about a material farmed from Chapter 113 and I'm on Chapter 79. So, yeah, a bit of work to get there. Xeno Ifrit releases later today though so there's that to work on. And top it all off by how I need to start packing up my apartment.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I'll leave seraphics alone for a while, too.
    This a real angry new class, huh.

Ahaha, shit, you need to clear Paradise Lost as an actual sidestory, and I still haven't done Blade of the Young Champion.

Just saw new Bluecifer, he is blue number!

PLA on
  • Options
    PLA wrote: »
    I'll leave seraphics alone for a while, too.
    This a real angry new class, huh.

Ahaha, shit, you need to clear Paradise Lost as an actual sidestory, and I still haven't done Blade of the Young Champion.

I just looked in (as in checked the side story) and I guess if you participated in the rerun it counts that as having completed it. You just need to go in, skip the intro, and you good.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Interesting detail: Auxiliary weapon is not a main weapon. Mainhand-skills don't work on auxiliary weapons.

• Options
    I'm a couple of uncaps into the light seraphic and man these requirements are big

• Options
    well it's right there in the name, auxiliary weapon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    My primal grid took all my weapon upgrade mats, so I'm stuck on the seraphics for now. Need more chalices!

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Who cares about how good the class is (I'm having a hard time getting a read on it), look at how cute that outfit is:
    CBgQj3G.png

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Definitely don't care about whether or not gladiator and the upgrade are bad when you can wear this outfit tbh

• Options
    edited March 2019
    I'm having fun with weapon-skins. Don't sleep on SRs, there's a fryingpan and everything. And a macuahuitl. And a whip. Cursed Ripper's CA looks funny.

PLA on
  • Options
    i'm dual wielding fish

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I like the bouquet of flowers and bottle of wine combo