As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hotel nightmare

derkfettderkfett Registered User new member
Hey guys! So my friend disappeared last minute and I don't have anywhere to stay. Would someone be willing to take in a stray?(I'll pay my fair share) If you'd be willing to split the bill with me send me a pm.

• iltailta Registered User regular
    derkfett wrote: »
    Hey guys! So my friend disappeared last minute and I don't have anywhere to stay. Would someone be willing to take in a stray?(I'll pay my fair share) If you'd be willing to split the bill with me send me a pm.

Oh, that sounds so terrible, Derkfett! I hope it all works out okay. I do note that the Room Share thread is still posting; in fact a few entries have appeared in the last 24 hours. So I'd say that if you haven't already contacted the folks there, starting at the bottom of the chain for the most recent entries, you should totally do that. Good luck!

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Yes, there are a couple of last minute posts that went up...I mean I even have one...good luck!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I agree, roomshare thread is the best option. This does suck, sorry it's happening to you.

This discussion has been closed.