As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I’d be the dolphin except I don’t struggle to wake

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Used to be dolphin now I'm bear. I'll revert back to dolphin if I stay up too late.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    I am a sleep lion. Rawr.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    ed: i just listened to the song on spotify so i dont know what the video is like but the song is called FCK 2020 so /shrug
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu3k2PJumfI

Would fit right in if this year is also when Scooter makes a successful comeback.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    I mostly just want to do slam dunks.

Set your basketball hoop at 8 feet off the ground insted of the regulation 10 feet, easy mode engaged!

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    ed: i just listened to the song on spotify so i dont know what the video is like but the song is called FCK 2020 so /shrug

Would fit right in if this year is also when Scooter makes a successful comeback.

We never did learn how much the fish costs...

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    HEY

How dare you shit talk scooter

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular

Or why Siberia was the place to be

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Whats the mood for having your alarm screwed up and sleeping until 2 pm and wasting half your day?

Its like being furious but also at the same time, too tired to be furious.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I'm trying to quit pop again starting today. I haven't had any since last night around ten pm.

In response my body is demanding way more water and I'm not used to drinking enough water these days anymore. I think I've had like a gallon or so by now today.

Also though it's making me hungry, I made a huge home made pizza earlier for lunch and it was filling as heck but I feel like I could eat another already this evening.

• Options

Or why Siberia was the place to be

Because there's a jukebox there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wav75lqhxQg

• Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    I'm trying to quit pop again starting today. I haven't had any since last night around ten pm.

In response my body is demanding way more water and I'm not used to drinking enough water these days anymore. I think I've had like a gallon or so by now today.

Also though it's making me hungry, I made a huge home made pizza earlier for lunch and it was filling as heck but I feel like I could eat another already this evening.

Good on you! Keep your protein levels up, that will help you feel fuller (eggs, bacon, chicken).

• Options
    Tef wrote: »
    HEY

How dare you shit talk scooter

Back when my old man was working as an Auspost delivery contractor he earned himself the nickname "the dancing postie" because he'd be ripping around the Hills (Gidgegannup Stoneville etc.) in his Hyundai Excel doing his best Richard Burns impression with terrible euro dance music like Scooter blasting from the stereo. It's not what he normally listens to (ELO, Abba, Michael Jackson, a bunch of Motown artists) but he liked the high energy and the tempo to hepl him get the work done.

• Options
    Whats the mood for having your alarm screwed up and sleeping until 2 pm and wasting half your day?

Goddammit I did it again!

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

Goddammit I did it again!

You don't sound too tired to be furious at all.

• Options
    The worst part was I actually woke up at like, 5 am. I decided to take a 45 minute nap around 9 am. I go back on 1st shift tomorrow so I have to be up at 4:15 am and I really needed to get back on a schedule and thats completely fucked now.

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    I accidentally listened to “Where Is My Mind?” by The Pixies. The only thing I ever really hear in that song is that repeating guitar part. That fucking guitar. If you’ve ever completely fallen for someone, but feel so inadequate that you never say a word, that’s how it makes me feel. One of those intense crushes where you admire, are attracted to, respect, and have camaraderie with someone but you feel like a stupid ugly Morlock and never tell them.

tl;dr: a song made me feel very very vulnerable

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oCS85HvpY

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I mostly just want to do slam dunks.

Set your basketball hoop at 8 feet off the ground insted of the regulation 10 feet, easy mode engaged!

Pfft I can touch the net standing flat footed

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    djx5pmarm6mo.png

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    A real lion sees that and is just like 'fuck dude'

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    It’s true

I am square and a lion

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

So this has to have been painted by a guy whose never seen a lion just had one described to him second-hand, right?

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m leaning towards “this is an actual lion that was owned by some complete lunatics who were very into geometric topiary”

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    It was a guy who only saw a lion from very, very, very close up and had to extrapolate.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Hmm... I've been thinking about changing my profile avatar again...

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

So this has to have been painted by a guy whose never seen a lion just had one described to him second-hand, right?

what do you mean

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Warren Zevon - My Shit's Fucked Up
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU
    2:46, but looping forever

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I think the artist had lions described to them and whoever did the describing referenced grenadier hats

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    That lion has big Grace Jones energy

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I had my sleep study today and I had to lay on my back the whole time to not pull the leads off my chest.

How do people sleep like that? My back hurts so fucking bad still.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    The Willies
    by Billy Collins

“Public restrooms give me the willies.”
    -Ad for a disinfectant

There is no known cure for them,
    unlike the heebie-jeebies
    or the shakes

which Russian vodka and a hot bath
    will smooth out.

The drifties can be licked,
    though the vapors often spell trouble.

The whips-and-jangles
    go away in time. So do the fantods.
    And good company will put the blues
    to flight

and do much to relieve the flips,
    the quivers and the screamies.

But the willies are another matter.

Anything can give them to you:
    electric chairs, raw meat, manta rays,
    public restrooms, a footprint,
    and every case of the willies
    is a bad one.

Some say flow with them, ride them out,
    but this is useless advice
    once you are in their grip.

There is no way to get on top
    of the willies. Valium
    is ineffective. Hospitals
    are not the answer.

Keeping still
    and emitting thin, evenly spaced
    waves of irony
    may help
    but don’t expect miracles:

the willies are the willies.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    What kind of mood is it when your ADHD assessment gets cancelled because the doctor’s spouse developed a terminal disease?

Like the doc is apologizing to me. My friend, no, go be with your partner.

Tam on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Tam wrote: »
    What kind of mood is it when your ADHD assessment gets cancelled because the doctor’s spouse developed a terminal disease?

I do not think they make a hallmark card for that

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Tam wrote: »

I do not think they make a hallmark card for that

I would hope not!

This discussion has been closed.