As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    august wrote: »
    h9ltx3b3uga6.jpeg

This is my brain on an...annoyingly regular basis :-/

EDIT: This ToTP'd? Seriously? Oh FML.

mori1972 on
    It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Hi5 for the annoying brains.

sig.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Same, duder

Same

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Oh I've been mildly inconvenienced by a situation that I've created? Guess I'll get all fussy and make everything worse for myself to show them all!

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    https://www.statnews.com/2019/06/17/ghost-networks-psychiatrists-hinder-patient-care/
    In a recent study, researchers called 360 psychiatrists on Blue Cross Blue Shield’s in-network provider lists in Houston, Chicago, and Boston. Some of the phone numbers on the list were for McDonald’s locations, others were for jewelry stores. When the researchers actually reached psychiatrists’ offices, many of the doctors didn’t take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance or weren’t taking new patients. After calling every number twice, the researchers were unable to make appointments with 74% of providers on the list. In a similar study among pediatric psychiatrists, researchers were unable to make appointments with 83% of the providers listed as in-network by Blue Cross Blue Shield.

• Options
    Sounds about right, unfortunately.

sig.gif
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Look, if they made it easier for patients to get care that would cut into the executives end of year bonuses.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
    Oh, no! Not Gender Identities and Masturbation!

sig.gif
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Yeah that all sounds dope

Edit: Okay well abortion is not ‘dope’ but it is a good thing for people to have knowledge about and the option to do!

Moriveth on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Fuck? Yeah!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkj_ov_0LA4

This is my mood a lot

It's the song that gets stuck in my head when other songs are busy

edit:
    A rat always knows when he's in with weasels.
    Here you lose a little every day.
    I remember when a million was a million.
    They all have ways to make you pay.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Little Drop Of Poison is a great song and I am mystified by how that and People Ain't No Good by Nick Cave made it into fucking Shrek 2

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Little Drop Of Poison is a great song and I am mystified by how that and People Ain't No Good by Nick Cave made it into fucking Shrek 2

I really really wanted captain hook to be voiced by Tom Waits

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

I think it’s well understood

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
  • Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    big one right here

8wnic2559oyd.jpg

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    TheStig wrote: »
    https://www.statnews.com/2019/06/17/ghost-networks-psychiatrists-hinder-patient-care/
    In a recent study, researchers called 360 psychiatrists on Blue Cross Blue Shield’s in-network provider lists in Houston, Chicago, and Boston. Some of the phone numbers on the list were for McDonald’s locations, others were for jewelry stores. When the researchers actually reached psychiatrists’ offices, many of the doctors didn’t take Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance or weren’t taking new patients. After calling every number twice, the researchers were unable to make appointments with 74% of providers on the list. In a similar study among pediatric psychiatrists, researchers were unable to make appointments with 83% of the providers listed as in-network by Blue Cross Blue Shield.

It was precisely the same in SF/Oakland when I went looking. I just had to call fifteen offices and finally someone was available so I settled for this guy who was fresh out of school and pretty thoroughly unhelpful.

Then I went to Kaiser and they were like "go down the hall and hang a left and someone will be with you shortly"

"you can choose your doctor!"

fuck you, blue cross

MrMonroe on
  • Options
    Yeah kaiser isn't perfect but they are really good with favoring preventative care, ie regular doctor visits to keep you from going to the ER, since you know, it's actually cheaper. A lot of insurances still haven't figured this out.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    My dog woke me up to pee. Now I am decidedly not sleepy and annoyed. She's on medication so its not her fault so I can only be mad at myself

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    You could curse God

• Options
    NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Or you could curse yourself. Don't curse us.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    You could curse God

With the amount of times I've dramatically thrown my hands up and cursed God, I'd have expected a lightning strike or two.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I probably wouldnt rise to that sort of provocation either really

• Options
    edited October 2019
    I am remarkably petty so I just assume everyone else is too

also here's my current mood. I'm gonna go take a shower in the dark and do that thing where you just lean forward with your arms out and let your head hang under the spray, wondering how it's come to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxqjV-A47xU

Only share my research,
    with sick lab rats like me.
    Trapped behind the beakers,
    and the Erlenmeyer flasks.
    Cut off from the world, I may not ever get free,
    but I may,
    one day.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I probably wouldnt rise to that sort of provocation either really

The alternative is just a 24/7 lightning bolt festival all around the planet

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Any omniscient, omnipotent higher powers that might take offense exist outside of time so they already see you eating shit from mortality in your future at the same moment they see you talking shit

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Any omniscient, omnipotent higher powers that might take offense exist outside of time so they already see you eating shit from mortality in your future at the same moment they see you talking shit

This is actually the real reason people poop when they die

• Options
    mori1972mori1972 FF14: Rhotfyr Thosinmharsyn (Y)UKRegistered User regular
    The way my head seems to be of late, this seemed apropos:

l6gja1wy71me.jpg

It's all saltwater these days:
    Ocean, tears and heartbreak soup
    Half alive in a whitecap foam
    Half in love with a white half moon
  • Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    EIBLeXLWwAABQ1v?format=jpg&name=large

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    do not pull your goblin out and beat it in public

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    mori1972 wrote: »
    The way my head seems to be of late, this seemed apropos:

l6gja1wy71me.jpg

Can I get this put on a shirt two sizes too large for me?

• Options
    Kadith wrote: »

What is this, Spain in the 30s?

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »
    Kadith wrote: »

What is this, Spain in the 30s?

First of all how dare you.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    How I feel anymore
    080ecx7zalmu.png

It's just so daunting to deal with people in this state as week by week I have to call about my unemployment. They had the audacity to say for me to go back to Wal mart to look for a job. Still I am fighting over my state tax returns.
    And the meeting I just wanted to tell the city councilor to stick it less than 2 minutes in.
    Just pangs of doom I felt when because I lack small bills {my neighbor paid me in 100 bills} I went to get something so I counted out the quarters I needed and just the sinking hollow doom I felt after was not fun.

• Options
    EIG0lF_W4AAhDu0?format=jpg&name=small

• Options
    EID75SMVAAAmydp?format=jpg&name=small

Same

• Options
    I was at the grocery store and I heard The Beastie Boys. Feeling pretty old.

This discussion has been closed.