As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

the thread where we post moods

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    I was at the grocery store and I heard The Beastie Boys. Feeling pretty old.

What song though?

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    YOU GOTTA FIGHT
    FOR YOUR RIGHT
    TO PAAAAAAAAAARSLEY

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    As I get older weather has a much greater effect on my mood.

I feel like hell today because it's been snowing and gross out.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I was at the grocery store and I heard The Beastie Boys. Feeling pretty old.

What song though?

https://youtu.be/qORYO0atB6g

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Ah, their best.

• Options
    darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    WELL

NOW

pHWHd2G.jpg
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Ah, their best.

Some people would argue that their best song is Sabotage but...

I can't stand it...

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Hello Nasty came out during the summer of my sophomore year in high school, when I was starting to drive a lot and my friends and I were spending a lot of time with a group of girls the next town over.

The album got a lot of playtime in my Discman-attached-to-car-stereo-via-tape-deck-adapter and is associated with an entire summer of super awesome good times, so needless to say that's a pretty nostalgic song for me!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have Paul's Boutique and still feel it's one of the best albums I own [it's one of the few I did buy the tape on long ago and replaced it with the CD a time after}
    I also have Licensed to Ill but that I had as a bootleg and then I bought the cd

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    juggernut please stop posting pictures of me on the internet

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I have Paul's Boutique and still feel it's one of the best albums I own [it's one of the few I did buy the tape on long ago and replaced it with the CD a time after}
    I also have Licensed to Ill but that I had as a bootleg and then I bought the cd

Paul's Boutique is probably my favorite album. It's just non-stop bangers and amazing production.

It's mind-boggling to me that the Dust Brothers made two absolutely amazing records (this and Odelay) and absolutely nothing else of note since.

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Well my 22 year old cat is finally dying for real, pour one out spare a prey animal for a real one

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    Indeed

• Options
    NaramagNaramag Registered User new member
    Current mood: pizza and beer

• Options
    My mood tonight is exhausted

I feel like no matter how much time or effort I put into anything and everything it isn't enough.

Like if I clean, two days later it's a garbage dump again and no one seems to care. Everyone knows it's going on and everyone makes it clear they appreciate my efforts which is nice, but at this point I'd rather skip the appreciation and not have to clean every day.

Work isn't any better. I do what I'm asked to do and the next day it changes. No one is saying I'm doing a bad job or anything, but it's frustrating to know that whatever I happen to be spending time on now is probably going to have been a complete waste of time by the end of the week.

/vent off

• Options
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hPL6G3xacE

I think about this probably 3-4 times a day.

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited November 2019
    Xaquin wrote: »
    My mood tonight is exhausted

I feel like no matter how much time or effort I put into anything and everything it isn't enough.

Like if I clean, two days later it's a garbage dump again and no one seems to care. Everyone knows it's going on and everyone makes it clear they appreciate my efforts which is nice, but at this point I'd rather skip the appreciation and not have to clean every day.

Work isn't any better. I do what I'm asked to do and the next day it changes. No one is saying I'm doing a bad job or anything, but it's frustrating to know that whatever I happen to be spending time on now is probably going to have been a complete waste of time by the end of the week.

/vent off

Man I felt this very hard.

My parents are like a step away from being full blown hoarders and they undo every attempt I've made to clean. Their bedroom is unusable its full of garbage. They sleep in the living room on the couch( it's a sectional so they each take a half) and Bitch their backs hurt. I'm at my wits end.

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    =(

You have it worse than I do. I hope your situation improves!

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    =(

You have it worse than I do. I hope your situation improves!

Thank you. I have plans involving a dumpster while they're visiting my brother so I'll be fine

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

god i wish they would release a volume 2

• Options
    Magic Pink wrote: »

god i wish they would release a volume 2

Or at least just release a full-length version of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TcXNHhjrrw

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19azxJe2dQg

Leave me here to my devices, I can't think with all this noise.
    They're playing love songs on your radio tonight,
    I don't get those songs on mine.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    D0oYL_XU0AAMiG0.jpg

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

EJ_HWnDU0AICG9X?format=jpg&name=large

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Damn it Disney just crank out the baby Yoda merchandise so I can buy it already.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Damn it Disney just crank out the baby Yoda merchandise so I can buy it already.
    Apparently it will be here by Christmas.

sig.gif
  • Options
    I would do anything for a baby yoda maybe if I start doing terrible terrible things someone will give me yoda baby

• Options
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I just yelled "stop sign, asshole" at someone who blatantly ran one in front of me just now. I guess I was loud enough that he literally stopped and frozen in the middle of the intersection before moving on.

Does that count as a mood?

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2019
    I was having one of those tired days.
    I found myself joyfully inventing poetry about my tiredness, on the drive home.
    It was cathartic when the following song came on the radio.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o0WYiK52Dg
    The lyrics are really good and well sung.
    You listen to that song and you realize someone out there really got it.
    Sometimes you just wanna sing something sad and dark and cute.

"Cause I've grown tired of this body
    A cumbersome and heavy body"

Easy to sing to when I just want to run away from the over stimulation of people and sleep for a bit.
    I'm feeling better. Refreshed for leaving my cave and being a social creature tomorrow.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    I just yelled "stop sign, asshole" at someone who blatantly ran one in front of me just now. I guess I was loud enough that he literally stopped and frozen in the middle of the intersection before moving on.

Does that count as a mood?

you're doing the lord's work

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I feel like the last panel of this Minus comic today.

1w149kz9hve5.jpeg

Come get some universe.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular

That moment when you remember that you don't need to leave the house today.

GDdCWMm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.