As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Make it so. (now with trailer)

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I don't think Patrick Stewart would have signed on to this if the script sucked

I'm excited!
    tMsjcRP.jpg?1

First of all, how dare you

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    nemesis isn't real because data couldn't have died in such a shitty movie

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I thought Picard had Irumodic Syndrome at this point in the timeline and his brain was degenerating?

He learned about it from the future and thus it could be treated early before becoming an issue.

Or it was just Q fucking with Picard and altered the future in specific ways. Q was "helping" but also a massive dick.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/7OCKDEdtWys?t=121

I will brook no insult against the man responsible for the single greatest sequence of events in the history of film, and possibly the history of fiction itself.

1) the maître d' is Neelix

2) Nicky the Nose is Bob from That 70's Show

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited May 2019
    Gnizmo wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I thought Picard had Irumodic Syndrome at this point in the timeline and his brain was degenerating?

He learned about it from the future and thus it could be treated early before becoming an issue.

Or it was just Q fucking with Picard and altered the future in specific ways. Q was "helping" but also a massive dick.

He has the potential to develop it but Beverly says there's no way to know if he will get it.

Like Foxdie

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Beverly "Naomi" Crusher

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I don't think Patrick Stewart would have signed on to this if the script sucked

I'm excited!

He signed on because he was told there would be nudity.

This is the only episode of Extras I've seen, so I get this reference!

You should watch the Daniel Radcliffe episode too!

I recently rewatched it and every episode is great. I guess it probably helps if you know the celebrities though which non-UK folk might struggle with in some.

Ricky Gervais really annoys me because I think he's a dick and I don't want to like his stuff but he writes such good television.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Gundi wrote: »

I had honestly completely forgotten that part, god Nemesis sucks.

Anywho, unfortunately Picard is on Amazon Prime here, so I look forward to watching this on DVD in 3-Infinite years.

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    nemesis was so bad it destroyed Romulus.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    Gundi wrote: »

I had honestly completely forgotten that part, god Nemesis sucks.

Anywho, unfortunately Picard is on Amazon Prime here, so I look forward to watching this on DVD in 3-Infinite years.

Its a pity. Given its discovery pedigree Picard is gonna say Fuck.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I hear people say that Disco S1 was relentlessly grim and then I just think of Captain Killy instead.

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2019
    So this came out

ob8vph98gyfr.jpeg

And then not too long after I saw someone had done this

mp1vlu5e32do.jpeg

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Oh no

No

You know what happens when you take a dog into space

A night in sickbay happens.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/7OCKDEdtWys?t=121

I will brook no insult against the man responsible for the single greatest sequence of events in the history of film, and possibly the history of fiction itself.

1) the maître d' is Neelix

2) Nicky the Nose is Bob from That 70's Show

Fuckin what

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Uriel wrote: »
    Oh no

No

Oh that was centuries ago. Pets on ship tech is much better now.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Oh no

No

At least that's better than when you take a cat into space and you get put into suspended animation for three million years while everyone you know dies of radiation poisoning and your cat evolves into a sassy idiot

• Options
    Oh no

No

At least that's better than when you take a cat into space and you get put into suspended animation for three million years while everyone you know dies of radiation poisoning and your cat evolves into a sassy idiot

And they never explain what happened to all the other cat people

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Everybody's dead Dave

• Options
    Oh no

No

What, yes they do. The two warring factions in the great holy war of the hats formed a truce and ventured off in 2 great arks, one of which crashed into an asteroid.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    what

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    So what is it?

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    So what is it?

A movie with a scary clown. Also a book

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    So what is it?

It's a white hole!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Only Joking

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    A Night in Sickbay is a really fun episode.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    the sexy decontamination sequences are so embarassing

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I hope I live long enough to see these co-ed showers sci-fi shows and movies have promised us.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I hope I live long enough to see these co-ed showers sci-fi shows and movies have promised us.

remember, with fun co-ed showers also comes swarms of alien bugs lobbing asteroids at buenos aires and sucking our brains out via proboscis

so yes please let us hasten towards this glorious future

• Options
    Oh no

No

What, yes they do. The two warring factions in the great holy war of the hats formed a truce and ventured off in 2 great arks, one of which crashed into an asteroid.
    Huh. I must have missed that

• Options
    Oh no

No

Series 1 episode called Waiting for God. YouTube doesn't really have many RD clips but this is a breakdown of the ep

https://youtu.be/4czMbR2SaAc

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    The poop emoji is on screen for like 5-10 minutes and he got paid a million? I think

I’ll do voice work for a terrible movie for one mil

Hell, I would do it for $20

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER TRAILER EEEEEE

https://youtu.be/KbXy0f0aCN0

Who's cutting onions in here?

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Oh no

No

Series 1 episode called Waiting for God. YouTube doesn't really have many RD clips but this is a breakdown of the ep

https://youtu.be/4czMbR2SaAc

It's also elaborated upon at length (as is most stuff) by the excellent novelisation

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Non geolocked (for at least UK folks version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhBBXHwEsIo

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    that trailer is nice and all but also obviously fake because it's suggesting that data is dead

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    So one of the biggest points they make in that trailer seems to be we're supposed to know who the mystery girl is. I've seen all of TNG and DS9 and my only theories are...vague, but the way it's presented makes it seem it should be obvious. Am I a fucking dunderhead?

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    So one of the biggest points they make in that trailer seems to be we're supposed to know who the mystery girl is. I've seen all of TNG and DS9 and my only theories are...vague, but the way it's presented makes it seem it should be obvious. Am I a fucking dunderhead?
    I suspect it's Data's daughter reactivated via 20 years of further development of cybernetics and possibly some borg tech.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular

No. It is a mystery.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular

I'm guessing
    something associated with the borg queen?

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options

I think given Datas involvement you can make a guess or two but nothing concrete so dont worry about it