Options

Girls' Frontline [GFL]: Longitudinal Strain Story event is live

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    We already have a huge selection of good ARs, and cola is way more budget friendly since more resource strapped players can get the most value out of her by getting her to mod 2 instead of going all the way to mod 3.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    i don't think the selection of good ARs is as large as you think it is because with Singularity and the level of ARs that come with it are about to raise the bar on what we consider "good"

the mod 3 for g36 doesn't seem to be super mandatory either since what you unlock with mod 3 is the special equip, new art, and a minor stat bump. The special equip is additional accuracy on top of the standard crit scope but a) not relevant for Singularity night battles since you have to equip PEQ instead and b) obviously more of a long term investment given the properties of special equips; the value of the art is subjective; the stat bump is 5 more hp, 1 EVA, 1 ROF. :bzz: Does the ROF matter? sure but compared to the stat bump and number buffs in mod 1 and the 2nd skill in mod 2 that buffs the evade of both SMGs on her tiles and gives her 20% ROF for 5s in addition to her standard FP buff i think it's relatively marginal, so I think that addresses the argument that g36 is somehow less budget friendly than SAA when it comes to digimind.

Orphane on
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I think I'm just going to ignore Zas potential for dragging for now, I feel like I keep reaching for it, but its really more of a concern for people who have a bunch of dolls to level, but already have a number of filled out teams to support it.

But also, I got M16A1 to 80 and have her with an exo and an armor plate, and I've still got to repair each run more or less, but it feels a lot cleaner.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Zas dragging arguably isn't worth your time atm. Too much button clicking per run for its payout. That should change with the introduction of chapter 8N. Until then you may want to keep your zas copies on ice.

What IS worth your time, if you aren't using fairy commands for anything else, is air strike dragging. You run the same maps as zas dragging but with an air strike fairy. Just mix together five dolls that you want to level that are not handguns, disable auto resupply, and then send them through the zas route with an sirstrike fairy set to auto activate its skill. You don't want to use handguns because you'll get warnings if you REALLY want to attack that enemy when you have zero ammo. If you have no map vision, then you won't get warnings.

As for 0-2 runs, you'll get more runs per repair in as you upgrade the defensive gear on m16 and the offensive gear on you draggers. Try to make use of buff tiles as well when you can.

I've been really disappointed with people's decisions for the 3* vote. They could have voted for Uzi to elevate a doll from the dustbin to top tier status, and in time for a relevant event too. But instead they vote for an already top tier doll that doesn't need any buffs whatsoever to be competitive. Shattering Uzi's dreams.

be5haet4d4ni.png

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Who is winning the 3 start votes?

Edit: it is a very small sample size, but I started tracking drops from 0-2, I think it ends up being about 1 core every 4 runs. I'm not actually corpse dragging, but I am running M16A1 and FAL with a couple of other dolls who could use the levels pitching in.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    The preliminary winners are 1911 and m14 winning by landslides, and g36 winning by a smaller margin over cola.

913c20m1wvbp.jpg

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    uzi was never going to win because the amount of people who know that she got a big upgrade with digimind was going to be a minority

compared to m14 who has a lot of mindshare due to her being one of the few 3*s that punches above her weight that most people run into and all the memes that result

• Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    I voted for Cola because I don't have g36. :)

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    I voted for Cola because I don't have g36. :)
    I'll raise a glass of cola in celebration for another vote for Cola.

b8dc51wve93h.jpg

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Why the heck is 1911 winning by so much...or, why is fn49 only 15%, is really my question. Isn't she like one of the very best upgrade differences?

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I'd actually be interested in playing this, but given I don't have a smartphone or tablet, I'd need to find a good emulator. Problem, is I have no idea where I'd go for that because I'm not wild about searching the web for emulators from sites I don't trust. Bit surprised the company, and many others, don't have a setup where their game can be easily played on a PC. Probably a sizable number of people that either don't have a smartphone or tablet, or if they have just a smartphone, they may not want the temptation of a game on that since it's probably with them at work.
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Why the heck is 1911 winning by so much...or, why is fn49 only 15%, is really my question. Isn't she like one of the very best upgrade differences?

I'd hazard too guesses, based on everything I've seen.

-One, the winning doll is already good, which probably means some number of the vote is based on "well this one was at least good enough that I've already invested time into making it better. So even if the performance boost is less than others, it's less work that I'd have to do to get a better addition to my line up." People probably think that is being optimal, but I'd argue it's incredibly suboptimal, since they aren't increasing the count of worthwhile dolls. So that means less options for different teams and also if less events that might push a specific doll, where that doll is a solid choice to run.

-Two, at some level this is being viewed as a popularity contest. Some number of voters are voting for the doll they like to have option of using more. Already being good can feed into popularity and the winner already has memes associated with her which probably further feeds popularity.

It's possible that maybe MicaTeam should have narrowed the list down to just dolls that weren't that good. Ensures that people only voting on popularity or how to minimize the amount of work they have to do, couldn't push a solid choice up even further, while leaving the sub-optimal tier the same size.

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    https://www.bluestacks.com/ is the emulator I hear people use most often.

• Options
    1911 mod 3 is the strongest of those dolls because smoke grenade is a really strong skill, and her mod patches up the attributes of 1911 that were a bit lackluster in the first place. IIRC she also has a monopoly on smoke grenades deployed via a handgun, while FN49 and G3 compete against the spectrum of self buffing rifles and grenadier ARs. FN49 and G3 both get pretty big boosts over their baseline stats, but the end result isn't really jaw dropping despite the massive investment necessary to upgrade them to mod 3. FN49 is in the same league as Lee Enfield, which is really good, it's way harder to level up and upgrade FN49 to that level than it is to simply level Lee to level 90.

That said, I think that the majority of voters haven't looked at the performance of the mod 3 units whatsoever and that this is mostly just a popularity contest on who they think looks the cutest.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    I'm not going to lie, I voted for G3 because I have a skin for her.

• Options
    I voted for G3 because I wanted one of the weaker dolls to have her day in the sun.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    people probably weren't going to vote for both m14 and fn49 because having 2 RF mods out of the vote would be extreme 7m1t2ami0gl0.png

and like i said before m14 is very very popular

• Options
    So with the EXP rate up this week, what are the chances that this weekend will be the general crafting rate up?

• Options
    Orphane wrote: »
    people probably weren't going to vote for both m14 and fn49 because having 2 RF mods out of the vote would be extreme 7m1t2ami0gl0.png

and like i said before m14 is very very popular

By that logic g36 should be losing since we're getting a bunch of tippy top tier AR mod 3's already from the AR team

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Brody wrote: »
    So with the EXP rate up this week, what are the chances that this weekend will be the general crafting rate up?

It's going to take either four or eight days to perform the rate up. The improved rates will cycle though the different crafting types. One day it will be standard TDoll production, then another day heavy TDoll production, then standard equipment, and finally heavy equipment. I just forget if each rate up period is 24 our 48 hours.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    What's the recommendation with using tokens? Should I try saving those up so I can get a bundle as a beginner or should I just pop those one token at a time ASAP in hopes of getting furniture, to improve my batter acquisition?

Also I'm guess I'm have decent luck, since I got Gr G41 and M2HB, both seem to be recommended as good for beginners. This is off course offset by getting Jericho, which I guess I'll take up to level 20 or 30 without enhancements & M9, both of which seem to not be recommended for beginners (don't know if it might be worth leveling both up at a later point, I figure Jericho can work as filler and then get shifted to logistics). Granted at some point, I probably have to put GR G41 on the back burner unless I happen to roll another copy of her.

Also probably should both with the friends list now that I'm play this shouldn't I.

• Options
    You are probably better off saving tokens early to dump on trying to get something you really want. I spent a ton on the summer set, but didn't have enough to buy FAL's costume, which was disappointing, and I dumped slightly less on Valhalla because I liked the furniture, but didn't have enough rolls to get more than maybe half the furniture.

• Options
    Mill wrote: »
    What's the recommendation with using tokens? Should I try saving those up so I can get a bundle as a beginner or should I just pop those one token at a time ASAP in hopes of getting furniture, to improve my batter acquisition?

Also I'm guess I'm have decent luck, since I got Gr G41 and M2HB, both seem to be recommended as good for beginners. This is off course offset by getting Jericho, which I guess I'll take up to level 20 or 30 without enhancements & M9, both of which seem to not be recommended for beginners (don't know if it might be worth leveling both up at a later point, I figure Jericho can work as filler and then get shifted to logistics). Granted at some point, I probably have to put GR G41 on the back burner unless I happen to roll another copy of her.

Also probably should both with the friends list now that I'm play this shouldn't I.
    I started typing up a lengthy description, but I'm gonna link you to this instead since it talks a lot about comfort and battery generation: https://gfl.matsuda.tips/post/what-happens-in-the-dorms-stays-in-the-dorms

While for a brand new player, there might be some argument to roll on the radiant gacha a few times to improve your overall comfort slightly, my personal opinion is that you should probably just stockpile your tokens until you have a few hundred or a thousand to roll on the regular gacha since that gives you the best odds to complete furniture sets (which provide bonus comfort), the best odds to get duplicate costumes (which provide black cards, which are used to buy specific prizes from past gachas), and provides you with exchange tickets (which are used to purchase specific furniture/costumes from the current gacha).

I think that a decent first goal will be to attempt to get the comfort bonus from a 4* set. Maybe get your total token count up to a few hundred or maybe a thousand and then roll on the standard gacha. Use the exchange tokens to try to fill in the missing pieces that you need to get the comfort bonuses. That attempt should give you ample 3* furniture to fill out your dorms with the baseline 10k comfort at least. From that point forward you'll probably want to horde tokens until you have several thousand to splurge on a cosmetic gacha that really calls out to you. I don't like rolling on a gacha unless I have enough tokens to gurantee that I can get what I want via exchange tickets. For the cheapest costumes, that's 100 exchange tickets or 910 tokens worth of tickets (nine 100 token 11x rolls, and one single 10 token roll, providing 100 exchange tickets).

The halloween gacha is coming up soon. Maybe stockpile what you can for that?

It's also worth noting that the story events give out free 5* furniture. The past few story events have distributed the furniture from daily lootboxes that are rewarded for completing our daily tasks for the event. You REALLY want to complete all of your event dailies since you can get a lot of 5* furniture that way, which will at least help you get 10k comfort. You REALLY REALLY want to complete all your dailies to get as many copies of this furniture as you can since they story event furniture are part of the "Griffin Elite" furniture set, so after a few big story events you can array your collection of trophies from each of the events in a room to get that sweet sweet +8000 comfort without needing to spend tons of tokens for it.

As for your dolls:
    *Handguns are kinda garbage early on. Replace them as soon as you can right now. Revisit them once you start fielding teams with level 80-90 dolls, because at that point they can equip exoskeletons and their buffs become serious business.
    *G41 is a good doll. IMO there is room to keep using her on your main team. The "core hell" threat is mostly if you take half measures by starting to invest in higher rarity dolls and then abort the project halfway through. While duplicates can be used to assist with linking her, you can make use of cores as wildcards to link her as well.

Also, post your user ID so that I can add you to the OP and people can start adding you as a friend. I'll need to dredge though my friends list for an inactive before I can add you since my friends list is full atm.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Glad to hear my instinct was right about saving up the tokens, but never hurts to ask since it could have been wrong.

Yeah, I was planning on moving my higher level handguns out once I got better dolls. Then they can get some better bonuses towards logistics stuff, which I guess might translate into something.

User ID: MillOps #815173

• Options
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Everyone should strive to have the boss battle maps for at least chapters 1 through 6, and perhaps even emergency mode, unlocked and eligible for autobattles so that you're in a position to better to collect the dolls from the rescue event.

It can take over a hundred runs of the boss battles to get the limited drop dolls to drop. Autobattling in the background while you manually farm a different doll may potentially save you a a few hundred manual runs.

Also, consider preparing budget boss killer teams to minimize resource expenditure during your manual runs. Some of the earliest bosses can be defeated by a single high level doll. Later bosses can be defeated by teams that are predominately made up of handguns, or even entirely made up of handguns if you have some of the few with strong boss killing potential like cz75.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Also, there are some really solid dolls that you have or will have access to soon.

STEN, Skorpion, and FNC are all great 3* dolls. You should get the AR team fairly early on. I used FNC, M4A1, ST-AR15, Skorpion, and a lucky UMP45 roll as my main echelon for a long time. If I wasn't spending all my time leveling random dolls, I'd still likely be using them to push more story missions.

• Options
    So to be clear with support echelons, if I call those in, it doesn't really impact anyone?

Anyways, other things I want to check on.
    -If I understanding extra dolls right. All 2* should get used for enhancement, unless I someone run out of T-Dolls to enhance or badly need supplies. 3* and up should always be scrapped for cores.
    -Combat sims, as a new player, should I just focus on only doing those to knock out the daily for now or should I should for the weekly as well? Anyways days where I should burn through as many sims a possible?
    -Batteries, I figure put those towards upgrades since that will help over all, but wondering if there is a point before a major event, where I might want to shift those towards combat reports.
    -T-Doll Contracts, might have missed in early in the thread, but was trying to figure out my details on these. I see they are used in heavy production, so should I just stockpile these till I can do that?
    -On a similar note, any items that aren't considered base resources that I should either have no qualms burning (I see that was states for quick repairs) or that I should be frugal with or stockpile for certain things?

Finally, on the neural upgrade. If the final vote comes down to M1911, M14 & G36. What are the merits for each one. Right now I'd be inclined to go with M1911 because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that ended up putting levels on one early game, while waiting for enough ARs & SMGs to drop. I want to say that that was one of my default T-Dolls. On the other hand, M1911 is a 2*, so I could maybe see the boost not be that much. Not sure I see much point with G36, as a newbie seems like there are a ton of good ARs that we can get easily enough.

• Options
    One 2*, one 3*, and one 4* are going to be receiving an upgrade, so the only concern you have for which to pick, is which to level first (which probably won't be super relevant to either of us for a while).

Excess dolls should either be enhanced or cored like you said, except some dolls that you might want to hold on to dupes for.

Combat sims should just be completed for the daily, except on Data days. Data is super limited, mostly only available from sims, and really useful. (Maybe don't use up the extra sim energy, I think the mod3 stuff requires running a bunch of a fourth sim type, so a bunch of people are saving excess sim energy for that).

You'll want to get the Data Room up to 6 or 7 eventually, but until you get your dorms laid out a little better, you won't necessarily have enough batteries to max your combat reports anyways. Either way, I'd advise trying to keep your surplus EXP from capping out, and spending all the excess on upgrading the data room. Ignore the pet rescue.

T-Doll contracts are something that are somewhat farmable, and you get a few each day, but you do want to stockpile some for a crafting rate up event. Normally you'll just want to do your daily crafting mission (4 t-dolls) and weekly heavy production when it becomes available (1 weekly).

Similar thing for equipment, but I think you tend to get a lot more equipment contracts than doll, so its not a big deal.

Quick repair contracts are just a QoL thing. Quick complete contracts I would save for rate ups so you can get as many crafts in as possible in.

• Options
    So to be clear with support echelons, if I call those in, it doesn't really impact anyone?

Anyways, other things I want to check on.
    -If I understanding extra dolls right. All 2* should get used for enhancement, unless I someone run out of T-Dolls to enhance or badly need supplies. 3* and up should always be scrapped for cores.
    -Combat sims, as a new player, should I just focus on only doing those to knock out the daily for now or should I should for the weekly as well? Anyways days where I should burn through as many sims a possible?
    -Batteries, I figure put those towards upgrades since that will help over all, but wondering if there is a point before a major event, where I might want to shift those towards combat reports.
    -T-Doll Contracts, might have missed in early in the thread, but was trying to figure out my details on these. I see they are used in heavy production, so should I just stockpile these till I can do that?
    -On a similar note, any items that aren't considered base resources that I should either have no qualms burning (I see that was states for quick repairs) or that I should be frugal with or stockpile for certain things?

Finally, on the neural upgrade. If the final vote comes down to M1911, M14 & G36. What are the merits for each one. Right now I'd be inclined to go with M1911 because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that ended up putting levels on one early game, while waiting for enough ARs & SMGs to drop. I want to say that that was one of my default T-Dolls. On the other hand, M1911 is a 2*, so I could maybe see the boost not be that much. Not sure I see much point with G36, as a newbie seems like there are a ton of good ARs that we can get easily enough.

for duplicate 3* and up tdolls you can keep up to 7 of them for free dummy linking (the cost is 1 at level 10, 1 at level 30, 2 at level 70, 3 at level 90), which helps you save cores for tdolls that you can't get duplicates of for whatever reason (story tdolls, event tdolls that are one-offs, rare craft tdolls). any past that you can scrap unless you plan on raising multiple of a tdoll which is practical for a few of them but for most tdolls, you won't need more than 1.

friend echelons are free to call in but they go on cooldown when you call them and you can only call up to 20 a day, so if you're relying on them to clear missions then you might have to be judicious about using them.

data sim is the most valuable by far of the combat sims and you will want to spend your energy on data every time it's available in the rotation, especially as a newer player. xp sim is also pretty useful for newer players to bring freshly acquired tdolls up to speed or just raising your echelons up in general; capsule days are basically "do other sims if possible" because enhancement capsules are very low priority.

tdoll contracts are used for both regular tdoll crafting and heavy production so you want to nurse your supply until rate-ups .

• Options

Be frugal with quick training contracts. Normally there isn't much of a problem with a doll or fairy being out of commission for over a day with the later tiers of training. IMO the quick training contracts are for use during events where you suddenly realize that you really need X doll online to round out your teams and you need to get her upgraded ASAP within the time window of the event.

To a lesser extent, be frugal with your quick production tickets and to an even lesser extent be frugal with your crafting tickets. Ideally you will just be crafting for your four daily crafts, and you'll let the timers tick down naturally over the course of the day. But if you need to use quick production tickets to get the dailies done in time, then do so since that token reward is more valuable than the few quick production tickets. As a new player, you may want to craft a bit more than your dailies just to help flesh out your roster and boost your core income. That said, we have a general rate up sometime within the next week, so at this very moment you want to be frugal with crafting tickets and then splurge during the rate up. Heavy production is majorly expensive, and most recommend only doing it ~once per week for your weekly quest and to target shotguns with the expensive shotgun recipe.

You should have no qualms about burning quick repair contracts. You might have some hiccups early on where your stockpile bottoms out, but ultimately you will start accruing them at a rate that's greater than you can deplete them. Sometimes major events are bloodbaths that will massively deplete your quick repair supply (Arctic Warfare was a bit of a slog), but for the most part you don't need to worry too much about your quick repair supply.

For your batteries, you will want to upgrade your different facilities. The data room should be upgraded to at least level 6 or 7 to facilitate efficient creation of combat reports. Going beyond that is a luxury since, assuming excess EXP from grinding, you will never be able to accumulate batteries at a rate high enough to outpace the rate that a level 7 data room can process them. A level 10 data room is only useful if you go through lazy periods where you don't do much grinding but keep logging into accumulate batteries. Then the greater processing rate of the level 10 data room can help you consume your battery supply during a day or two of heavy grinding after you find yourself bumping your head into the softcap of 9999 batteries. The fairy chamber should be fully upgraded. The rescue room can be ignored for the purpose of generating batteries (pets take ~2 years before you see a return on investment). The new client that we should get in a few months will introduce an "expedition" mode, which will add more uses for pets and then upgrading the rescue room may be a better deal. I've spent the past few weeks splurging on pets to try to get all of the rare ones before expeditions. I only need three more of the rare pets and I'll have a complete set! I hope it pays for me!

For neural upgrades, there is no final vote. There were only those three brackets and those three dolls simply won outright. They will be part of our first batch of neural upgrades, and we're expected to get upgrades for M4 and AR15 as well as part of the story.

As a new player, your initial priority goal is to increase your number of echelons so that you can increase your number of logistics teams. A secondary goal is to increase your dorm count to improve battery income.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Arctic Warfare is one of the story mission things, right? How do we handle Jupiter Cannons?

• Options
    Yeah, Arctic Warfare was the story event that took place this past spring. Jupiter cannons were foreshadowed in previous chapters, but AW was where we fought them the first time. The easy way to defeat jupiter cannons is to capture all of the tiles surrounding them, which will disable their main guns and reduce them to just their secondary machineguns.

There a few tricks that you can take advantage of to brute force through active jupiters.

1: Split up your tanks. Jupiters inflict splash damage in a + shape around their target, so make sure that nobody is adjacent to your tanks. This may mean that you need to rearrange your formation prior to this fight and miss out on tile buffs for the fight.
    2: Make use of a taunt fairy that will soak up some fire from the first few volleys of the attack.
    3: Make use of a force shield TDoll such as Thompson, G36c, or MP5 to become invlunerable and tank several volleys.
    4: Take advantage of the fact that your dolls become invulnerable the moment that you order them to retreat. Time your retreat order for the tank once the jupiters have fired but prior to the projectiles hitting their mark.

By microing your forces like that, you can potentially even sweep through jupiters with minimal damage. The ideal gameplan is taunt fairy soaks some shots, then jupiter shoots at one of your tanks but she retreats before the rounds hits, then they shoot at your force shield tank but she becomes invulnerable just before impact and absorbs the subsequent few volleys, then the force shield voids a volley by retreating once the shield is down, and then a handgun or weakest DPS moves forward to bait a shot but voids it by withdrawing, and ideally the jupiter should be dead by now.

But if you don't quite have enough DPS to burn things down that cleanly, then your tanks buy some more time by being hit by the Jupiters a few times before retreating. Most dolls will lose a link per hit from a jupiter since they hit so hard. Some dolls, like Thompson, have HP values high enough to survive a hit from most jupiters.

Here's a clip that shows some of that in action. (I wish that they would have used a cleaner rip of the Deep Dive music though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JdcIOHrTM

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Well, I think I've hit the point where I can quickly push through story missions. Managed to barely clear out 3-5 and 3-6. Upside is that gives me some decent ARs to use. I need to figure out my best option for SMG. I have two STEN MkII split between my two teams I use for story stuff, Skorpion and a random MP40. I'm thinking I've gotten as far as I can with the MP40 because she goes down noticeable quickly now. I was thinking maybe dust off my 2x Ingram because I can 3 link here with the spare I have of her at lvl 30, but when I was briefly using her, she seemed as squishy as the MP40. I'd rather not dupe Skorpion, but my second team, is going to need tanks that can take a beating from the few enemy squads that do make it to them. Trying to see if I can fish out some better SMGs with my crafting.

Also, even though intent to do this as completely free. I'm wondering if it might be worth spending like a dollar to get the FAL from first time purchase; especially, if I time that on day 1 of the frontline supplies. I'm guessing that might be worth the dollar factoring in the 5* AR and the resulting gems. So it would be some support for the creator, but just for the lowest hanging fruit. Bit bummed that I apparently timed my account creation just right to miss out on a free M14, but I'm guessing this stuff will cycle through.

• Options
    They were giving out m14s? Well you'll get a free one eventually. She's a commander level up reward for I forget which level. She's also not particularly rare. She's just not on any of the drop tables for the first few chapters.

Fal is a good rifle. She's one of the favorites for farming exp from 0-2.

Sten is a good starter main tank smg. Ump45 and to a lesser extent ump9 are high tier craftable ones that are fairly common. Ro635 is a a story reward that you'll get eventually that is a good main rank.

For off tanks, skorpion and pps43 are good common off tank smgs.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    STEN and Ingram make decent enough main tanks, and there are a couple other solid enough 4*'s.

• Options
    let me tell you about best girl ump45

• Options
    Question, is the aspect of visiting others dorms bugged? I got up to six friends finally and figured "hey, I'll be able to get that daily done, but I ended up being one short.

Also managed to make it to 4-3. I figued maybe I'll start unlocking more stuff once I get into chapter 5?

• Options
    Question, is the aspect of visiting others dorms bugged? I got up to six friends finally and figured "hey, I'll be able to get that daily done, but I ended up being one short.

Also managed to make it to 4-3. I figued maybe I'll start unlocking more stuff once I get into chapter 5?

It's visit their dorms AND collect batteries. The batteries are like the bowl of Halloween candy that lazy people put on their front porch. It is a finite supply and first come is first served. The supply regenerates twice a day IIRC, and it used to be the first 10 friends could collect the batteries although I've read that the number has been increased to some value greater than 10 after the update that increased the friends list size to 100.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Guess I'll have to look into expanding the friend list beyond the people in PA then.

• Options
    Bollocks, I woke up this morning, didn't see any craft ups, so I just went ahead and did my heavy doll craft. But then I looked at the maintenance note, and it looks like we will be getting rate ups this week, starting tomorrow after maintenance.