Options

Girls' Frontline [GFL]: Longitudinal Strain Story event is live

• Options
    General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Yeah, sorry I meant the AW campaign. Is there a particular team setup that works well against her?

Edit: Also, I'm not familiar with the term Cinderella in this setting. Does that mean she'd good for just a little while before turning back into a pumpkin (I know that was the carriage but still ;) )?

IMO I had more trouble with the first fight against Architect in AW Chapter 2 since IIRC that's a night battle, so you have to sacrifice some of your DPS boosting gear to run night vision instead. She'll have stronger stats in the finale fight in Chapter 3, but IMO it was an easier fight since I could boost my DPS with my crit scopes.

There are two main ways to fight her. The first is the conventional way of fighting her in which you make use of either an AR/SMG echelon or RF/HG echelon that is not using camo capes so that your units are all fast enough to dance around Architect's missiles. Since the AW chapter 2 battle is at night, then you'll definitely want to make use of an AR/SMG team so that you can utilize night vision gear. Once the fight begins, you'll want to reposition your echelon so that it enters a "K" formation where your DPS occupies the backline of positions 7, 4, and 1 while your tanks take up position in the far front in positions 9 and 3. Then you'll just fight her while moving your dolls out of the path of forecast blast zones as best that you can. Return to K formation once you've dodged the blast. If your tanks start falling, then start moving your least influential backline units forward to take their place.

The alternative way to fight her is to "animation skip" her. A variety of different echelons can do this, but it all involves making use of some heavily upgraded dolls to synchronize a massive DPS spike that kills Architect before she can start making use of her special attacks. At certain breakpoints in her HP, where I think that the first one is 80%, an alarm will sound and the camera will cut-in for Architect to launch a big missile at the battlefield with a forecast blast zone. Architect is invulnerable during this period between the cut-in and the big missile's impact. If architect is missing sufficient health that she's crossed multiple breakpoints for these missiles, then she'll chain those attacks back to back with no means for you to damage her further until she's done bombarding your with big missiles. The key to avoiding all of that entirely is that she cannot begin her big missile attacks while she's reloading. If you pay attention, her basic attack has a relatively long animation where she fires a rocket and then spends a few moments juggling a new warhead around before finally reloading. If you can take her from 100% to 0% within this reloading animation, then she'll never get an opportunity to begin using her special attacks. However if you fail and, for example, take her from 100% to 1% during her basic attack's reload, then she's going to spam all of her special attacks at your back to back to back with no downtime to finish her off until it's over.

PDNegev's video illustrates it pretty well, with two main points that I want to nitpick. The first is that he seamlessly interrupts his fight against architect to show you "what not to do" at ~1:06. The important take-away is for K-formation to be your default state since it gives you the most freedom to dodge her attacks while keeping your DPS mostly static. Return to K-formation once you've dodged the attacks. If your tanks start taking too much fire and die or are forced to withdraw, then move your least influential DPS unit to the front line to take the tank's place. My second nitpick is in regards to the animation skips, and that's simply because he doesn't mention that the reason WHY you can animation skip Architect is because she's locked into a vulnerable state while reloading her weapon between basic attacks and consequently cannot begin launching special attacks until her reloading animation has concluded. I think that it's important to point out that she doesn't really have all that much health, but that if you can't 100-0 in a few moments, then she'll spend most of the fight in an invulnerable state while performing her special attacks.

If your teams are struggling with the fight, then it may be worth disabling auto-skill activation once she starts launching a special attack (after issuing evasion move orders) so that you can ensure that none of your dolls waste their skill against an invulnerable Architect. Then, once Architect has begun launching basic attacks again, reactivate auto-skills so that your dolls hit her with all their skills at once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnMZylfiQRU

l_g wrote: »
    Massive collab spoiler
    A thing which was absolutely brilliant is that the splash screen shows a scene which literally cannot happen until just before the very end of the story scene you get the first time you finish The Last Rain in the World. There is no point in the story in which all of those characters are together at the bar until that point, so that is a photo of them partying before the end of the world. And because you don't get to know that they were able to escape the end of the world until your second win of that stage, it makes that screen that at first looked like a fun and silly promo image incredibly bittersweet. I was actually really relieved with the second ending!

But there's one thing that doesn't make sense to me: the Jill who joins you doesn't want to be called Julianne. Isn't the Jill that joins you the one that chose to be called Julianne?

I don't think that's quite right. Here's my take.
    Assuming that the splash screen is supposed to depict a canon scene at all, then it can't be prior to the end of the world because Jill is present. Griffin City Jill, aka "Juliane", was spirited away by Anna as part of her plan to send Jill through the gate to replace "Glitch City Jill." "Juliane" doesn't return to Griffin City until the end of the world at which point her friends had all been "deleted" prior to her return in order to preserve the world long enough for her to return.

If it is a canon scene, the IMO it's a celebration AFTER the end of the world where the Griffin City personalities, now hosted within T-Dolls, are partying in the Glitch-City VA-11 HALL-A.

As for the "Juliane" name, I have two thoughts on this. The first is that Jill's dislike of her birth name is one of the memorable points about her character, and that her adjutant lines and her introductory e-mail may have been written prior to the rest of the story. The second thought is that Griffin City Jill still went by Jill while in Griffin City. She may prefer going by Jill, but simply deigned to be refereed to as Juliane when meeting her doppelganger in order to help alleviate confusion.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
  • Options
    CrimsonJazzCrimsonJazz Registered User regular
    WHere do you guys do auto-battles it is good to get exp or is more to farm equip/dolls?

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    I run auto-battles with my "I'm not actually using these squads for anything right now, but would like to get XP on the dolls" echelons and have a single auto-battle running in the background along with my logistics. Usually run them in the highest level maps the squads can handle.

• Options
    I haven't really done much auto-battling since it's less resource efficient and was a TERRIBLE deal when I started playing, although auto-battles have been reworked since then and are a better deal now so I should probably look into it again.

I'd advise clearing some of the night maps and then auto-battle the maps that drop the special equipment for different dolls. STAR 15's ammo, Springfield's ammo, and M16's armor are all good equipment pieces to chase. Auto-battling those maps is the most painless way to get the limited equipment, although it may take a few weeks.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Yeah apparently the actual efficiency for getting that gear is terrible if you do it that way, but if you can make peace with the fact that it's just going on in the background it's fine

• Options
    Oh yeah, it's far more expensive to get the gear that way. But several of the night mission finales are kinda arduous to grind manually.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    CrimsonJazzCrimsonJazz Registered User regular
    Has anyone test Dorothy as a Main tank? I mean her EVA self buff seems amazing but I´m afraid that the EVA debuff on the off-tank can make it useless, opinions on that?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I've been using her purely as an off tank, personally, I doubt I'd ever put her into the main tank position

Offtank's only penalty is one that doesn't actually matter, since your main tank could have zero accuracy and it wouldn't really change much

• Options
    It depends on the fight, and how many opponents will even draw aggro onto the offtank in the first place. As far as dorothy's own stats go, she has less health but has more baseline evasion AND a stronger evasion multiplier than CMS. If you were really concerned about the debuff, you could always move Dorothy forward at some point during the fight since then she'd no longer be in the same column as any of your other dolls.

IMO the main drawback of using Dorothy as a main tank is that her buff to the offtank is a +accuracy buff, which most offtanks don't need. If you're using a molotov or grenade offtank, they don't really need their accuracy stats much since they inflict most of their damage with their AOE skills. The standout offtank who does benefit is Shrimp. IIRC, assuming that it's daytime and Shrimp is running an EOT scope, Dorothy more than single-handedly provides a strong enough accuracy buff to offset her terrible accuracy, which means that you don't need to devote any buff tiles from your ARs to boost Shrimp's accuracy and can instead focus on boosting her damage and rate of fire even higher. While it does make Shrimp easier to be shot, I can see it potentially putting her into a "the best defense is a good offense" type situation where she ends up killing more targets before they can shoot at her whatsoever.

I'm leveling up Dorothy atm, although at present I have her earmarked to fill the roll of offtank in my anti-Agent squad where Suomi will be my main tank.

As a reminder, the update preview for next Tuesday's path has arrived. It shows that the new dolls will be added to the crafting pool on Tuesday September 3rd after the maintenance. The following is in bold since it is a very key point that I've seen a lot of people overlook every time: While the dolls will be added on Tuesday, their rate up period does not begin until the following Saturday (September 7). Don't go crazy crafting until then.

umrvdbaeyc6x.jpg

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Is there some place that shows upcoming Gachas and their contents?

• Options
    edited August 2019
    There are a few sources that show the costume gachas, but I'm not sure if it's what you intend.

Here's one for example. It's a spreadsheet created by GFC:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/181WdcBjuMKmV-KSGzNSJaOV9mq4gqgaQ-Pmamw8RXtE/edit#gid=1058548414

It shows the different gachas that have been released on the CN server, as well as those that have shown up for EN. However we can't really correlate the order that EN has received content relative to the order that the CN server has received content. IIRC the EN server has even gotten costume gachas that contained dolls that the EN server didn't have yet. I think that the missing doll's costumes have been added at later dates as item shop dresses, but I haven't taken the time to fully check.

For example, shortly after the game's launch, the EN server had the "Prairial's Allure" gacha (LOVE Skorpion's outfit), which contained several dolls in ballroom gowns. However one of the dolls from that set was Shrimp, who hadn't yet been released on EN. Fastforward one year, and they did a radiant gacha re-run of the Prairial's Allure gacha and the cash shop package skins were placed in the cash shop once again, this time with Shrimp present.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/181WdcBjuMKmV-KSGzNSJaOV9mq4gqgaQ-Pmamw8RXtE/edit#gid=1676880417

I am personally hoping that I have time to replenish my token supply before they get around to running the "Dark Labyrinth" set, which seems to have taken inspiration from Darkest Dungeon and Dark Souls. I'm so frightened that it might show up in October.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/181WdcBjuMKmV-KSGzNSJaOV9mq4gqgaQ-Pmamw8RXtE/edit#gid=804421871&range=B2:E3

So I guess, in summary, YES we can see which costume gachas are upcoming and what they contain. However we don't really have a clear idea WHEN it may come. Even seasonal status of the gachas is a bit up in the air since we're having a new year gacha right now. People have been speculating that we're gonna get the 2017 halloween and Christmas gachas for those respective holidays this year, so we'll see if that's true. I do want the IWS-2000 skin from that haloween set, and I definitely want the G11 skin from that christmas set.

In regards to when dolls are arriving, it's been all over the place. All that we really know are that we'll get story significant dolls prior to their appearance in the story, which is why we know that AN-94 and AK-12 are on the horizon because they feature prominently in Singularity.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    chrono_travellerchrono_traveller Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Oh god, Armchair why did you link that site, I just spent who knows how long looking at all the costumes! =P I think my favorite is the Sulphur Air one with M1897. She's like this punk rocker, but when she's damaged its revealed that she's just playing guitar with a broom.

Also that FAMAS one on the Special tab where she looks like she's the angel of death is just badass.

chrono_traveller on
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Well you should be in luck for that FAMAS outfit. Most of those special tab outfits are rewards for minor events. Some of them are collab cash shop costumes, or are tied to item codes from physical merchandise in China, but I think that FAMAS costume should be available for us eventually. It might be next year though. EN got Type 64's "Witch From Afar" costume as a login reward last year, and I suspect that FNC's Halloween costume might be this year's Special costume, but who knows really.

Again, we've got a new year's costume gacha going on in August. I don't know what's gonna happen.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    So what's with the Entrance Exam challenge medal reward? There's one listed among the 2400 point rewards, and the 3000 reward is just the medal. Surely it's not the same one. Is it like a silver vs gold medal kinda situation?

• Options
    Also I'm tempted to blow my stack of tokens and get the full 3k, not because I care about that medal but because it's the first gacha with furniture I kinda dig that I actually have tokens for, and costumes that are at least decent.

...but now that I see that set you're excited for I don't want to find out it comes out in October like you're concerned about and miss it <_< Several of those costumes are neat.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    @Ranlin I'm pretty sure that the medals are the same. It's just a way for whales to show off big numbers on their ID cards. The medals do nothing. They're just decoration for the ID card.

I try not to roll on costume gachas unless I can guarantee that I can purchase at least one outfit that I like with exchange tickets. For the cheapest costumes, that comes out to 100 exchange tickets which is 910 tokens (9 full size rolls, and one single roll). It helps ward off Murphy's law and the bad feels of burning your stockpile without having a desired prize to show for it.

If you save up a big stockpile, like 2000+ tokens, then you have better odds of getting a few duplicate costumes which in turn gives you black cards that you can exchange for outfits from past events.

I haven't the slightest clue when the dark labyrinth set will drop. I'm just worried about Murphys law. I think that the 2017 Halloween and Christmas sets should drop for us this year though. I'll see if I can find any pictures of the furniture sets along with the details about comfort and battery income and where the comfort softcap roughly is. IIRC there's diminishing returns on comfort after a certain point.

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2019
    token missions are completely optional unless you are aiming to collect as many challenger medals as possible; the missions in question are worth 400 points total so you only need them to go from 2400 to 3000

you can get 2400, the last reward that actually gives non-epeen stuff just fine usually by the end of the 3rd week just by doing everything else

but also hold off on doing the tdoll crafting one until the rate-up because that's the best way to complete it and the "test your luck" missions anyways

Orphane on
  • Options
    Naw, I wasn't considering doing it for the medal, that was just a secondary benefit that might talk me into spending more.

I just haven't purchased anything with tokens yet so I only have a couple furniture items and a few pets. I figured if it let me get something that I would never strive for otherwise, I should give it some extra thought.

• Options
    Well rolling would give you a larger supply of furniture, and most likely a good sized chunk of 4* furniture. That could help boost your battery income if your dorms are otherwise mostly barren.

As I said before, I suspect that Halloween 2017 is likely to be this Halloween's set. If any of those scream out to your heart, then you might more strongly consider saving up until then since it would be hard to build up a token stash before then. Otherwise you might consider rolling now if you want to boost up your battery income a bit. Christmas 2017 is likely for this upcoming Christmas, but we have a few more months to build up for that.

I can't find an archive of the upcoming furniture sets right now for us to look at. I think there is one somewhere, but I can't find the links. If I find it, I'll post it. The site is probably in Chinese though.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
  • Options
    One final reminder before the reset: While the new dolls are being added to the construction pool after the server reset, their crafting rate up period isn't until the weekend.

I've managed to scrape together enough crafting tickets to get my total up to ~480. I hope to be at the mid 500's by the weekend. I haven't decided if I'm gonna roll for P90 yet. I may just save her for our next True Core Mask. I'll probably try to get a copy of Px4 though. I'll also probably try my luck at rolling a few more High Velocity Ammo equipment for my AR dolls during the equipment rate up later this month.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    P90's ability sounds really neat.

...Px4's sounds very strong, especially with Five seveN.

Also, why are equipment recipes so dumb, they don't seem to narrow the item type much at all no matter what.

• Options
    Woo, about a week or so ago I switched back to doing HGs since apparently 5* rifles don't like me, and yesterday I got Welrod! :) And now I can actually use that costume that I got on my first furniture pull. :)

I guess she'll go best with replacing Makarov in my M14/G28/Five-seven/rando HG group.

Vector is proving very hard to farm in 6-4E. I've now gotten the "limited drop" 2 times (I had thought limited meant that after it dropped once you were done? What does having the "limited" drop mean?) with no Vector. :( I'm now around 40 attempts (so about 200 rolls), she's proving a lot harder to get than the event units.

The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    Limited drop means it's a rare drop + that level only (though with normal story missions, that means missions x-6 and x-4e).

• Options
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Limited drop means it's a rare drop + that level only (though with normal story missions, that means missions x-6 and x-4e).

Ah, I guess that makes sense. I had thought limited meant a finite number of times it would drop (nominally 1).

• Options
    @chrono_traveller
    Limited drops are rewards that are only accessible via battlefield drops So, for example, G17 is only available from farming Scarecrow in the boss fight maps for chapter 1 and chapter 1 emergency mode. Likewise, Springfield's match grade ammo is only available from farming 1-4N. Limited drops have the additional restriction that you need to score an S-rank victory to qualify to get the reward. So you get a chance to get the reward when S-ranking the battles against the appropriate enemies, and a chance at the end of the mission if you score an S-rank for the mission.

As for Vector, I wouldn't hold your breath for getting her from 6-4E. The map may be a favorite of mine for the raw amount of Surplus XP that you can get from minimal user input, but the drop rates for 5* units from grinding maps are extremely low. I don't have a number for Vector, but IIRC people who do lots of corpse dragging on 0-2 report getting a copy of PK every 1000 runs or so. PK is a 4* MG, but IMO she's she has a bit more in common with 5*'s in rarity. The standard corpse dragging route hits four enemies that can drop PK, and also achieves S-rank for the mission, so that would be 5000 rolls over those 1000 runs. I wouldn't be surprised if the drop rates for Vector from 6-4E, or WA2000 from 0-4, or most other 5*'s are also low enough that you might need in excess of a thousand runs to get them to drop on average.

The normally available limited drops and the temporary limited drops from events are both far and away easier to farm than ordinary 5* drops from the campaign maps.

For what it's worth, if I remember correctly, limited drops are also a completely separate dice roll from normal loot. Take for example if you were to defeat Scarecrow in chapter 1. Defeating her gives you the normal dice roll to see if you rescue any dolls as a reward. However if you S-rank the fight, there is an additional dice roll to see if G17 drops. Potentially you could get two dolls from the single fight if you get lucky on both rolls. Allegedly the rescue fairy influences both rolls.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    Ah, well, thanks for the heads up and putting my expectations in check.

I do agree that it is a pretty decent map for xp. Slowly inching my way along to having a second AR/SMG group at x5.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    I think I'm going to shoot for P90, cause she looks super dope. Are there any good reviews/previews of the dolls coming? And or about the two AR's coming in a bit?

Edit: Also, pulled Welrod a couple of days ago, and got a Springfield running 0-2. I feel like my roster is starting to shape up, now I just need the cores to actually bring all these dolls online.

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    There are a couple youtube videos of people giving their opinions of the new dolls. P90 and Px4 are the most popular. P90 is notorious for being SUPER rare. I think that her rarity kicked up a lot of drama on the older servers?

https://youtu.be/cotvUp8NGPs

As for AN-94/AK-12, a lot of people view them as surpassing G11 or at least are in the same league as her. Their attacks both have higher baseline damage than G11, which is better for brute forcing through armor.

However the recent "Shattered Connexion" event on CN just introduced a digimind upgrade for HK-416, making her upgrade-able into the game's first 6* unit. While I don't think that G11 needs the power boost from a digimind upgrade, she's now currently the only member of squad 404 that doesn't have one so I suspect that it's logical that she may end up getting one in the future.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    HadesHades Registered User regular
    Apparently P90s drop rate was 0.06% and during rate up it was 0.11% when she was released on the Chinese server.

• Options
    Hades wrote: »
    Apparently P90s drop rate was 0.06% and during rate up it was 0.11% when she was released on the Chinese server.

Bleh!

• Options
    It's why I'm seriously considering not rolling for her, saving for AN-94/ak-12 instead, and just getting P90 whenever EN gets their next true core mask.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Px4 probably goes real well with Contender, PKP, and a Hunting Impulse MG...

Brody on
    "I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

• Options
    She goes really well with rifle teams in general, since it's possible to boost some rifles above 100% crit rate. Couple that with Jill and the Bleeding Jane drink for more damage.

3DS Friend Code:
  • Options
    So, I think I need to start working on my AR game, or at least picking out which ones are good for DPS, or dragging. Any comments would be appreciated.

DPS?

FNC (x4)
    M4A1 (also maybe more of a support for other AR) (x5)
    Ribeyrolles (ditto) (x4)
    Star-15 (x5)
    TAR-21 (x4)
    Gr G36 (x3)
    9A-91 (nighttime?) (x2)
    Type95 (x3)
    64 Shiki (?) (x3)

Dragging

SOPMOD (x2)
    FAL (x4)
    HK416 (x3)

Probably garbage tier
    AS Val
    Fr FAMAS
    Type 56-1
    XM8

I guess, from the DPS category, which 6 should I probably put the most effort in? I assume I'll want M4/Ribeyrolles, so that leaves their wingladies. Are either of the 3 listed as dragging worth bringing in a more typical setup?

• Options
    MrGrimoireMrGrimoire Pixflare Registered User regular
    Incidentally, what's the stage we need to clear for stage 2 of the current event?

• Options
    MrGrimoire wrote: »
    Incidentally, what's the stage we need to clear for stage 2 of the current event?

I'm pretty sure its 5-4.

• Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    So I just started this last night because apparently one gacha game at a time just isn't enough anymore and I'm dumb. Anywho, could some of you fine people toss me a friend invite? I'm up to trying to clear 2-6 and a higher level friend or two would help a bunch. My UID is 791901.

I really like the game so far as far the stages go. Not sure how keen I am on the resource system, but then again, I just started so everything is both rolling in pretty quickly and also super limited all at the same time.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    abotkin wrote: »
    So I just started this last night because apparently one gacha game at a time just isn't enough anymore and I'm dumb. Anywho, could some of you fine people toss me a friend invite? I'm up to trying to clear 2-6 and a higher level friend or two would help a bunch. My UID is 791901.

I really like the game so far as far the stages go. Not sure how keen I am on the resource system, but then again, I just started so everything is both rolling in pretty quickly and also super limited all at the same time.

The only resource that stays really tight, ime, is cores. Basically, just prepare to have the first set of dolls you are planning to use leveled up to x5 so you can use them for earning more cores.

It's not a massive worry. But if you plan on sticking with it, we can give you some advice on who to focus on at first.

But otherwise if you have questions, ask, cause I love talking about the game (even if I'm not great at it).

• Options
    @Brody
    Brody wrote: »
    So, I think I need to start working on my AR game, or at least picking out which ones are good for DPS, or dragging. Any comments would be appreciated.

DPS?
    • FNC (x4)
    • M4A1 (also maybe more of a support for other AR) (x5)
    • Ribeyrolles (ditto) (x4)
    • Star-15 (x5)
    • TAR-21 (x4)
    • Gr G36 (x3)
    • 9A-91 (nighttime?) (x2)
    • Type95 (x3)
    • 64 Shiki (?) (x3)
    Dragging
    • SOPMOD (x2)
    • FAL (x4)
    • HK416 (x3)

Probably garbage tier
    AS Val
    • Fr FAMAS
    • Type 56-1
    • XM8

I guess, from the DPS category, which 6 should I probably put the most effort in? I assume I'll want M4/Ribeyrolles, so that leaves their wingladies. Are either of the 3 listed as dragging worth bringing in a more typical setup?

Regarding dragging: Fal and SOPMOD are the gold standard for dragging 0-2. HK-416 is acceptable too if you like her, but she loses out to SOPMOD in this battle since SOPMOD has better basic attacks and 416's more powerful grenade isn't any more valuable in this fight since SOPMOD's weaker one is still lethal to the enemies on this stage. No bonus for overkill so to speak. For what it's worth, if sufficient buff tiles are in play, then I think that G11 can pull ahead of the grenadiers for dragging 0-2.

Regarding your DPS list, I'd pick the following 6 as the highlights:
    • M4A1
    • Ribey
    • STAR-15 (try to get her unique .300 blackout ammo. Most of her power comes from her ability to leverage two scopes and the unique ammo)
    • Gr G36
    • 9A-91 (night battles, and she depends on her skill level to outshine other dolls at night)
    • TAR-21

However judging by your notation, I guess some of those dolls are already x5 linked? If so, don't bother deliberately leveling them beyond level 90. Your leveling efforts are better spent bringing more dolls up to 90. Type 95 and 64 Shiki aren't bad, but they're not earth shattering and they're more expensive to link than those 4*s. As an aside, I haven't finalized my teams for Singularity's ranking maps but FNC might end up making the cut for one of my 10 echelons.

Regarding "Probably Garbage":
    You're right! You can probably make them work if any of them catch your fancy, but statistically they are definitely outshone by alternatives. However IMO it's worth mentioning that eventually AS Val will get a digimind upgrade that arguably lets her surpass Groza in night battle performance.

abotkin wrote: »

I added your ID to the list in the OP. My friends list is full, but I'm gonna try to see if anyone is inactive that I can kick off.

Regarding the resources, in gameplay terms they become functionally infinite once you get four echelons running logistics missions 24/7. At that point the only things that dent your resources will be massive crafting sprees like the ones that some of us will take part in during the crafting rate up this weekend, or during the competitive ranking maps that take place alongside the major story events. I might be performing 500 crafts this weekend, but I'll probably try to cut myself off at ~300. For the ranking maps, it's simply expensive to field ten echelons of 5x linked dolls for ~10 turns.

You'll also eventually start accumulating quick repair tickets at a rate that's greater than you can consume them.

As for 2-6, Executioner is intentionally balanced to be a bit stronger than your dolls are likely ready to combat when you first reach her. They kind of want to you consider alternative routes to victory. Also, some players forget to enhance their dolls as they level up. Leveling up merely raises their stat cap. You need to enhance them to actually boost their stats.

3DS Friend Code: