As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Path of Exile] 3.11 is Harvest, aka Plants Vs Exiles aka Come On And Slam League

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Hit 50 and Freeze Pulse Totems is finally feeling like a decent build. Its still kinda slow on bosses but I also haven't really upgraded my gear in like 2 acts

Now I just need to buy a cheap Soul Mantle and a self flagellation and I'll have at least a basic version of all the uniques the build calls for

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    fRAWRst wrote: »
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :hydra:

is this a "yes I would like your corruption altar Elldren"? @fRAWRst

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    mccartmccart Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Absalon wrote: »
    Got my first exalt drop so now I have about 490 chaos and 1ex. I need to do another round of upgrades on gear because right now I die too quickly. I might have to switch to claws for the life gain, but that by itself isn't going to be enough. Take a look at Comozatz here and suggest what needs to be upgraded first.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kastanj/characters

Maybe try to find a ring you can put flat chaos on? Also your duelist area jewel probably could be upgraded fairly cheaply, I'm not sure how much 3-prop jewels are for your build but generally they are 50c-1ex or thereabouts for popular builds.

mccart on
  • Options
    fRAWRstfRAWRst The Seas Call The Mad AnswerRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

yes please! btw i cant use your corruption, i would give you the item and you would need to do it

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options

yes please! btw i cant use your corruption, i would give you the item and you would need to do it

Cool. Imma run it when I get home.

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Zealotry was disabled in a server side hotfix because it was causing "stability issues" server side heh.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Anyone who's ever played a summoner in the past, especially auramancer summoner, could have told GGG that combining huge amounts of mobs with summoner buffs was a terrible plan. Auras and minion interactions have always caused problems, especially as the minions move in and out of aura range.

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    How big of a deal would it be to just remove range? All auras apply to everyone in the same map.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    I think the problem with zealotry currently is calculating the consecrated ground procs for minions. The idea of making aura's mapwide for minions is likely a decent speed-up, though it is arguably an increase in power in hard content where a summoner might need to hide for survival normally making their minions lose their aruas.

Making auras mapwide for players would probably be abused really heavily.

• Options
    downerdowner Registered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Is this worth anything? I hate that the rolls were wasted on this base. Trade search shows nothing similar.
    rw6r56yin9n4.png

downer on
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    I don't think that is worth anything because it has no base damage prefixes. Cute suffixes, but nobody really cares about +2 gems for melee skills

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Brody wrote: »
    How big of a deal would it be to just remove range? All auras apply to everyone in the same map.

Huge, because you could make a 2nd account and park your aura bot at the start of the map to give you huge buffs.

• Options

downer wrote: »
    Is this worth anything? I hate that the rolls were wasted on this base. Trade search shows nothing similar.
    rw6r56yin9n4.png

Negative, one hands with extra links are generally bad

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    anybody have the recipes for
    max rank chaos damage over time
    and max rank attack speed when near a rare

jun has been stingy

• Options
    InvictusInvictus Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    I don't think that is worth anything because it has no base damage prefixes. Cute suffixes, but nobody really cares about +2 gems for melee skills

@downer I think, in the end, Rius is right here, but this is actually a pretty good elemental hit weapon through early maps because ele hit doesn't care about base damage but does care about attack speed and crit, and +2 levels is huge for that particular skill.

but in the end, it's only a 5-link.

Generalísimo de Fuerzas Armadas de la República Argentina
  • Options
    Got the last few missing pieces and now my freezing pulse totem build is technically online (as long as we ignore my trash yellows and that I'm still in act 6)

But things are finally dying at a decent pace, brine king will be the first big test of how much the single target damage has improved

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    If any of ya'll have Primordial jewels/cards for sale, let me know. Selling this league has once again made me lose out on a bunch of chaos because I can't price for shit. And I can't farm for the chaos recipe at a decent speed. :(

akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    wtf Tornado shot is righteous

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    wtf Tornado shot is righteous

Good to know. I had heard they did some stuff to it. The also did stuff to righteous fire which hopefully didn't impinge on its righteousness. I was planning on running RF this league if I find some necessary gear since the Harbinger RF MTX is finally available on Xbox.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Back from 6 days of debauchery

Time to grind

• Options
    MahnmutMahnmut Registered User regular
    Toxic Rain is really nice now that I have a zippy attack speed. :rotate:

Steam/LoL: Jericho89
  • Options
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Got the last few missing pieces and now my freezing pulse totem build is technically online (as long as we ignore my trash yellows and that I'm still in act 6)

But things are finally dying at a decent pace, brine king will be the first big test of how much the single target damage has improved

The single target damage is

Good

Plus I love having like 6 curses floating around my head, who needs cash shop visual effects

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    wasnt sure if i wanted to keep up with TS, so far itll just be a low tier MF-er

splurged on some gear upgs for my Ground Slammer, 6 link tide, good enchant helm, corrupted curse on hit tombs

it feels good to have a build succeed so well

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    Dead again. Made it to 88 but got screen froze in Atoll boss room (with to be fair 8800 ES). My jewelry was exquisite for SSF which was the real tragedy. Well, the real tragedy was being too discombobulated to clip it. Death needs a clip. My deeds of valor will not be remembered.

“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    its been a good couple days of farming

only 259 more to go
    R5HeDC2.png

this used to be super expensive, i still love the art
    XMz7RSg.png

cash money
    4naqm67.png

guocHGz.png

this void battery is from a blight in the same map as one of the exalts
    gUslBpM.png

and t16 burials always pays off
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tQXdUAqT0s

fRAWRst on
    J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    I got another exalt of Coward's Trial and then a Jeweller's Touch prophecy. Now I have the dilemma of maybe buying a body armor with shit-hot mods and get an easy 5L on it, but then know that if I try to 6L it I have a chance of just expending all my socket currency and end up with less than the 5L.

• Options
    (dont try to self 6 link unless you can already just straight up buy one if it fails)

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    ooh that self six link gamble

just remember that even though the over/under is 1000, it could easily be 20 or 4000. I've had all three results in a single league before.

• Options
    1200 is average, anything over 1500 and ur losing cash

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    Absalon wrote: »
    I got another exalt of Coward's Trial and then a Jeweller's Touch prophecy. Now I have the dilemma of maybe buying a body armor with shit-hot mods and get an easy 5L on it, but then know that if I try to 6L it I have a chance of just expending all my socket currency and end up with less than the 5L.

also, you could always just try for a 6 link to begin with

if it fails, use crafting bench to make it 1 socket, then use jewelers touch + 1 jewlers to make sure its 5

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Even if your expectation is 1200 it's far from guaranteed. p=(1/1200) means 1200 trials puts you at 63.2% to succeed. You need to get close to 3000 to hit 90% chance of success.

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options
    (dont spend 3k fusings on a 6 link)

give me ur 3k fusings ill get u a 6 link oke friend prices

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Got another exalt in a yellow map, then died stupidly in Delve. Eh, I'll take it. Got +chain enchanted helmet for Cobra Lash. I think I need to upgrade a claw because two Wasp's Nests feels a bit weak. May also have to switch my current HoAG-HoP-Skitterbot reservations and get a Grace+2 heralds+Enlighten going despite the fact that I already have Acrobatics. Maybe also a Solstice Vigil with Whispers of Doom on it but that means I need to free up two more sockets.

Absalon on
  • Options
    There was a performance patch released today, seems to be a good boost for me: I went from ~60fps in blighted maps to around 100-120

• Options
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    No surprise here, but skeleton summoners do insane damage with Triad Grips. My shaper dps per skeleton is listed around 500k with just EE and shock (from skitterbots). I initially wanted to try out a Baron build, but those jewels are just too damn expensive for my tastes, so I opted to mostly go with the skeleton build that Jag is running in SSF.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, I still need the piercing truth trial in BSC in case you come across one while I'm playing.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
  • Options
    tonight

we vaaaaaaaal
    XiJgvIe.png

also bonus scammers who try to scam ex for doctor cards
    LizInc2.png

915ukbN.png

J3qcnBP.png
  • Options
    tonight

we vaaaaaaaal
    XiJgvIe.png

LizInc2.png

915ukbN.png

How do they think that scam is going to work?

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    tonight

we vaaaaaaaal
    XiJgvIe.png

LizInc2.png

915ukbN.png

How do they think that scam is going to work?

people mistake the 1 for a 7 and hit okay instantly

J3qcnBP.png
This discussion has been closed.