Options

operation prank Grey Ghost is complete in the [TV] thread

• Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    Guys come on, you can't make me want rewatch Leverage, I just finished rewatching Leverage.

What do I do with these feelings now?

...Human Target, I guess?

Mission Impossible? The 60s show, that is. I've often thought that Leverage is in much the same mode. About the only major difference is that the IMF missions are spy-themed: in practice they're running scams on the target.

I just wouldn't go in looking for, like, character development or continuity. Each episode isn't necessarily the first time the main group has worked together, but with very rare exceptions, each is very readable as the first time we see the group working together.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Guys come on, you can't make me want rewatch Leverage, I just finished rewatching Leverage.

You could always shift gears and watch Person of Interest

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Neither Leverage, nor Doom Patrol, nor Person of Interested are streaming on any german streaming service anymore. Madness

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Well shit, Titans. That was definitely not a season finale.

I remember hearing that they had made another episode, but held it back for some reason.

Why they would do that, I don't know.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular

I would also recommend Lie to Me, if you can find it streaming somewhere

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular

Oh, I haven't seen that since it originally aired. That's a strong pick.

• Options
    Devlin_DragonusDevlin_Dragonus Gorgeous Dallas, TXRegistered User regular

Oh, I haven't seen that since it originally aired. That's a strong pick.

Finally had a chance to check... hey! its on Hulu!

I got nothing for you now. Try again later.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    oh good are we dunking on microexpressions and facial action coding in here
    I have some opinions

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    oh good are we dunking on microexpressions and facial action coding in here
    I have some opinions

Lemme guess

You love em

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    tell you what I'm lovin is this Halloween episode of Superstore

• Options
    On Becoming a God in Central Florida looks fun enough, and I love that title, but they have a looooong uphill climb to unseat Claws

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Warrior was very good and I'm looking forward to the second series with great anticipation.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular

Burn Notice? It feels very much like a step sibling to Leverage to me.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    On Becoming a God in Central Florida looks fun enough, and I love that title, but they have a looooong uphill climb to unseat Claws

i love kirsten dunst, but "claws, but the main character is white" will never not be a step down to me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

It's a great name, but yeah, same.

I've pitched a show with an equally long and ridiculous title because long ridiculous titles are my jam.

Got shot down hard, though.

• Options

I've pitched a show with an equally long and ridiculous title because long ridiculous titles are my jam.

My sample that has gotten me most of my work is called "Where My Dead Lie Buried"

I've got a thing I wanna take out called "The Dead In My Veins" and my agent is so mad at me

"Dude, you HAVE to get a new title thing"

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2019

My sample that has gotten me most of my work is called "Where My Dead Lie Buried"

I've got a thing I wanna take out called "The Dead In My Veins" and my agent is so mad at me

A Eulogy for Bofa (who is dead)

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »

who's bofa

• Options
    YaYa wrote: »

who's bofa

Not much, what's up with you?

• Options

who's bofa

orange you glad i didn't say banana

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

who's bofa

they're dead, please don't ask

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular

Burn Notice? It feels very much like a step sibling to Leverage to me.

Let me also suggest White Collar.

And, for new shows, Reef Break!

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Hasbro just bought the studio behind Peppa Pig for 4 billion dollars

Thats

What

How

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    I bet the Peppa Pig ancillary revenues streams are absolutely bugshit profitable, that actually doesn't surprise me at all

• Options
    pigs is money, dogg

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Peppa Pig is a narc.

• Options
    how dare you

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I don't have a lot of firm beliefs but that's one I'll stand by until I'm a goddamn rotting corpse.

Her dad is pretty cool though.

• Options
    entertainment one made 1 billion gbp but only reported a net revenue of 72 mil with an operating expense of 114 mil

creative accounting

still, 4 billion is an outrageous price

• Options
    I bet the Peppa Pig ancillary revenues streams are absolutely bugshit profitable, that actually doesn't surprise me at all
    It makes sense but it is one of those situations where I have such little familiarity with the thing (95% of my Peppa Pig Experiences are through Vine compilations) that that number fuckin blows my hair back at first glance

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    Oh FUCK this

Like holy SHIT this infuriates me
    aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwww

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT, YOU STINKING BUGFUCK SHITGOBLIN

• Options
    3clipse wrote: »
    YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT, YOU STINKING BUGFUCK SHITGOBLIN

My browser scrolled down to this post first, and I thought you were talking about Peppa Pig

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Bard of Blood | Official Trailer | Netflix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEE7HqPvqOg

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

who's bofa

The Clown Movie?

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

how annoyed are you that Jarmusch got to "The Dead Don't Die" first

• Options

how annoyed are you that Jarmusch got to "The Dead Don't Die" first

If I were gonna do a zombie jam I could still go with like "I Was Dead Until I Wasn't"

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

remember how one of the biggest stars in the world headlines an HBO series and absolutely nobody except Elizabeth Warren cares

6F32U1X.png
This discussion has been closed.