Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pokemon No

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 26 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Pokemon No

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
zepherinA Dabble Of TheloniusAndy JoeQuidRhesus PositiveH3KnucklesNobodyBobblecB557

• darchosisdarchosis Registered User new member
    edited June 26
    The real game activates when you go to a train station and scan the correct support column

darchosis on
    zepherindennisMichaelLCH3KnucklesNothingThawmus
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    where are tycho's eyes?

Ladies.
    Bobble
  • DemobotDemobot Lemme buzz you in Registered User regular
    edited June 27
    bowen wrote: »
    where are tycho's eyes?

They have been reduced to black vertical slits to avoid retinal damage.

Also how am I just now hearing about Minecraft Earth. That looks rad.

Demobot on
    bowen
  • MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    darchosis wrote: »
    The real game activates when you go to a train station and scan the correct support column

But only if you hold your phone in front of you, close your eyes, and run really fast toward the column.

dennisRhesus PositiveH3KnucklesjungleroomxMoridin889Bobble
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited June 26
    It adds a little to the punchline if you know that 'dumbledore' is an 18th century English word for bumble bee.

Edit: also, from the writeup...
    Harry Potter filled that “Star Wars” role for a lot of people, and who among us hasn’t whiled away the hours feasting on wrock filks, but that cadre - of which my teenaged consultants are a part - see themselves much better reflected in other media these days. That media often features gems who are also women, or women who are also scorpions.

Okay, so the first one is Steven Universe, but what is the second one? I'm trying to think of a kids series with scorpion people and coming up blank.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    dennis
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    It adds a little to the punchline if you know that 'dumbledore' is an 18th century English word for bumble bee.

Harry Potter filled that “Star Wars” role for a lot of people, and who among us hasn’t whiled away the hours feasting on wrock filks, but that cadre - of which my teenaged consultants are a part - see themselves much better reflected in other media these days. That media often features gems who are also women, or women who are also scorpions.

Okay, so the first one is Steven Universe, but what is the second one? I'm trying to think of a kids series with scorpion people and coming up blank.

It's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Specifically, this is a reference to Scorpia. https://she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpia

The Escape Goat: If there's anywhere that Occam's Razor fails to apply it's Elder Scrolls lore.
    Delduwath: Yeah, gotta use Mehrunes' Razor.
    H3KnucklesQuidTofystedethcB557Moridin889Andy Joe
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited June 26
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

It's She-Ra and the Princesses of Power. Specifically, this is a reference to Scorpia. https://she-raandtheprincessesofpower.fandom.com/wiki/Scorpia

Ah thanks. That show looks neat, but I haven't really had a chance to check it out beyond watching the initial trailers.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • QuidQuid I don't... what... hnnng Registered User regular
    It's excellent.

MichaelLC
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Scorpia is like, the best friend you could ask for.

steam_sig.png
    Andy Joe
  • SorceSorce Registered User regular
    edited July 7
    Scorpia is like, the best friend you could ask for.
    So you're saying that when you see her, she's like "GET OVER HERE~!" with a big hug?

Sorce on
    steam_sig.png
    Backloggery. It's totally updated again, I swear!
    TofystedethH3Knuckles