As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Tekken and Other Fighting Games That Aren't Tekken, I Guess (digital karate simulations)

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    y i k e s

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    gonna show the replay of bonchan losing in grandfinals now that bonchan's in grandfinals
    that's messed up, production staff

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

big bird apparently running on adrenaline and red bull. hoping for an exciting grand finals

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    LET'S FUCKING GO BONCHAN

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    CONGRATS INFEXIOUS !!!!!!!!

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Karin gunna get nerfed again.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

How do you screw that up? You have quite a bit of time to prep your graphics package!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    bon "infexious" chan

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Why isn't Chen crying?? Maybe Street Fighter really is dead.

• Options
    TheSmackerTheSmacker Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

How do you screw that up? You have quite a bit of time to prep your graphics package!

Was probably the same guy that forgot to put the overlay up during the matches like 20 times

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    TheSmacker wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »

Was probably the same guy that forgot to put the overlay up during the matches like 20 times

They should just hire support class or something.

Also, that "presented by PS4" is gonna get awkward come Smash!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    Deans wrote: »
    Why isn't Chen crying?? Maybe Street Fighter really is dead.

Seth beat him to it.

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    That was some good Street Fighter and not having it being the closing game is a weird feeling.

Like not good or bad... just weird.

• Options
    Tekken is your god now

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    That was some good Street Fighter and not having it being the closing game is a weird feeling.

Like not good or bad... just weird.

It was nice having evo end at 6pm eastern though

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Every commercial for street fighter 5 this stream makes me feel like it is a... very expensive game. Like those costumes cost almost as much as a Smash dlc fighter.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Tekken isn't scheduled to start for another 20 minutes right?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Oh shit Umbrella boy is back!

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    KOF15 in Development

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    That was one hype KOF logo reveal

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    They didnt even show anything and I screamed

I like kof

• Options
    Soul Calibur news now?

• Options
    the SNK rebound has been going great

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MY SOUL STILL BURNS

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    yayyy cassandra

boo scuffed audio

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    Wow, evo!

It was literally pressing play on a video!

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    Evo production on point rn

• Options
    SAMSHOCALIBUR

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Shows how much I am a casual, I thought that was Mitsurugi.

Athenor on
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    First SC invalidates my custom 2B costume and now my Haohmaru costume too. Unbelievable.

• Options
    my only desire is for them to fix browsing uploaded characters

soul calibur 6 very close to being a perfect soul calibur package

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I want them to add a casual match search like Tekken has. But that was at the top of the list of wants so they have to know about it.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Give Mitsurugi and Haohmaru a custom intro cvs2 style where they just toss the sake bottle to each other.

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    Tekken top 8

Winners
    Anakin vs Take
    Arslan vs Knee

Losers
    LowHigh vs Nobi
    Noroma vs Chikurin

Only two koreans in top 8. Japan is back with a vengeance. Anyone doubting anakin is the strongest player in america right now can sit down. Japan and Korea have started referring to Pakistan as Makai (realm of monsters) because of how terrifying their players are.

I literally cannot predict any leg of this bracket and I am extremely excited about it.

• Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    As far as strongest American isn't it basically him and that Mr. Naps guy?

My favorite is probably Lil Majin cause King is hype but they are the most consistent.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Wew, I got home just in time, thank christ

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Wow the Japanese players really showed up for Tekken this year.

• Options
    God, tekken is gorgeous.

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i had zero interest in bbtag and saw this tank with a skull on it and youtubed it

that only raised further questions but it looks like a blackbeard character

7yh4xczljsym.png
This discussion has been closed.