Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Visiting the Hawk's Nest - Seahawks vs. Raiders

ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
edited August 7 in PAX West
The last preseason game is Thursday, August 29th at 7pm. Plenty of tickets still available, especially in the 'Hawk's Nest'. Anyone interested in going as a group?

Forgot to mention the tickets start at like $50...and they go up...but I will be in the cheap seats =)

and there is a promo for no fees through ticketmaster until the end of this week - SEA19 for access to tickets with no fees

ClannMorgan on

• AshrackAshrack Enforcer Deputy Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The stadium is great, definitely worth the trek! I'd go but got too many things going on Thursday evening. Go Hawks!

• kube00kube00 SE WA StateRegistered User regular
    Enjoy the game!

1st PAX was Prime 2010. Made it to several more Primes/West. Been to East and South. Headed back to West in 2019 for my 12th PAX.

Twitter:kube00
  • anettie76anettie76 OregonRegistered User regular
    Dang! That would be fun. I'll have no mode of transportation while in Seattle. Does the bus or rail go there? I would think it would, but just don't know much about it.

• MarinoMarino Giant Bomb Moderator / League of Heels Webmaster Registered User regular
    anettie76 wrote: »
    Dang! That would be fun. I'll have no mode of transportation while in Seattle. Does the bus or rail go there? I would think it would, but just don't know much about it.

There is a Stadium stop on the Lightrail.

Pavio
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular

I plan on taking a Uber/Lyft, as I'm not familiar at all with the public transportation system their.

I'll be getting my tickets either today or tomorrow so if anyone wants to join us...and sit in the same section lets try to coordinate.

anettie76
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

I plan on taking a Uber/Lyft, as I'm not familiar at all with the public transportation system their.

I'll be getting my tickets either today or tomorrow so if anyone wants to join us...and sit in the same section lets try to coordinate.

FYI, you literally cannot miss it on the light rail, and it's going to be about 10% of the price of a Lyft at game time.

Get on downtown/at Westlake (closest stop to convention center) and aim South/towards airport/Angle Lake. (There are also route maps all over, but there's only one route, so it's not too bad.)

Get off at EITHER:

- Stadium station, which is closest to the baseball stadium OR
    - The stop right before it (International District/Chinatown Station), which is closest to CenturyLink.

Either stop will have roughly a bazillion people headed stadiumward, and the latter is literally across the street/train tracks from the CLink parking lot.

WuShockClannMorgananettie76
  • WuShockWuShock Lawful Good South BrownbackistanRegistered User regular
    He speaks truth. @JobiwanKenobi and I went to a Sounders game over PAX weekend a few years ago. The Lyft probably can't get you any closer to the Stadium than the light rail.

Twixxo wrote:
    WuShock is the best
    He is the very bestest
    I wish I was him

rx9e87jbbz0w.png

anettie76