Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX AUS Proxy 2019

luckycharmluckycharm Perth, AURegistered User regular
Hello my Pinny friends!!

This year PAX Aus is October 11-13, earlier than the last previous years. That means the Proxy Post, just like the Pumpkin Spice Latte, is earlier than ever!

I will once again be the Proxy. Comment below and I will communicate by PM for your order and personal info closer to time.

Here is the link to the thread with all the specific questions:
https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/214129/pax-aus-2017-proxy

TLDR:
If you want pins, send me a message. Tell me what pins you want me to buy for you. In terms of payment, do NOT panic. It's really easy. Set up a Google Wallet (Google Pay) account now if you do not have one. I don't get much of the money or orders until the Wed or Thurs before PAX. Some people tell me the order before prices, and some wait until last minute. The most important thing is that you have told me you are interested. I will now keep you in the loop with PM's. Before Oct 9th, tell me what your order is. I will confirm your order and send a PM with the amount according to what prices have been listed by twitter and FB. These numbers are ferreted out by other amazing pinny people on social media. The only time I have guessed cost of pins was the Core Set (which traditionally been very last minute) and pins that venders were selling on the side from previous years. Once you have the 'invoice', pay google wallet to me. Please put your forum handle in the comments to save my brain. I will confirm by PM that I have received the money and confirm your shipping address you have given me at some point. Confirm the address, and sit back & relax. You will receive your pins around Thanksgiving time, shipping takes about a month.
It is Australia, the other side of the world!

Current Status: AUS Dollar $1= .67 USD. This could have a big impact on the pin prices depending on the seller. Most Venders sell them for $20, so I price them at $15. If a vender is selling their pin for $15 instead of the $20, refunds will be given of $5 per correction. Some venders do not respond to my price inquiry. The core sets will remain at a guess of $35, same price as last year. Will update if needed

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to post or PM me with your questions. Take care and as always-
YAY PAX!

~Luckycharm~

ajetog@gmail.comhackySachiiSez