As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Some breeds still have their ears clipped regularly, yes. Mostly pits and staffies.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Bleh. Well, for the Borzois sake I hope I'm wrong on that guess and they just have naturally smaller ears.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    borzois also have 3 riddles they need you to answer before you may pass

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This is it...I am now dead. Cause of death: cuteness overload

tg9jrzop5xmb.jpeg

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA, that's not a foster dog anymore...

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

The majestic softcoated wheaten terrier in its natural habitat.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    They’re laying butt to butt directly on top of me

19zd1kgykbfb.jpeg

Please ignore the patch of exposed thigh

• Options

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular

• Options
    CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    [...]

[...]

If this is how baseball was played, I would watch a lot more MLB.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    The only thing wrong with that gif is that it ends too soon. You know as soon as that kid ate shit the dog was just sproinging around looking for ear scritches. "I'm helping! I'm involved! Hooray!"

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    ironsizideironsizide You must whip it Registered User regular

"No Mr. Bond, I expect you to change my daiper!"

|_
    Oo\ Ironsizide
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Kid got greedy. He'd have easily been safe at second

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    he might have been safe but he would not have been safe, the outfielder wants that tag real bad

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Yet another thing Jon Bois has taught me:

Sports are way more interesting with dogs in the play area.

(See: Pretty Good Episodes on the 1904 Summer Olympic Marathon and the 222-0 football game. BE WARNED: Neither are snugglehug.)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I used to play fetch with a lab and he couldn't really run and follow the ball with his eyes, and often would lose it in the grass. But if he heard where the ball hit the ground then he could work out where it was via echolocation. So I do believe this dog is quite smart...up until she gets donked in the head with a Frisbee :rotate:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Dogs can't look up. It is known.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    When I was a kid we had a ball-obsessed dog next door who was going blind, but between her hearing and her olfactory tracking ability you absolutely couldn't tell. Could hurl that ball right out into the bush and she'd not only take off in the right direction but would return with it within seconds. We're pretty sure she was tracking the spray of her own saliva that spun off it as it travelled.

Also yesterday I met a six month golden retriever who was having his first off-leash training sessions late at night, and he was NOT emotionally equipped for a Whole! New! Human! coming by while that was going on. I got boinked in the face by a levitating dog schnozz, it was great.

• Options
    A stroll with the pack:

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    I dunno why it never occurred to me, but there's no reason you couldn't teach a dog ASL

that's pretty cool

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I dunno why it never occurred to me, but there's no reason you couldn't teach a dog ASL

that's pretty cool

You can teach humans sign language at a much younger language than you can teach them to pronounce words. It's still a simple vocabulary, but manual dexterity comes along a good bit before... tongular (?) (???) dexterity*.
    Words like hungry, milk, and diaper were super-helpful to my friends who went that route.

I think the right word might be 'lingual,' but that also sounds like it might also relate to being dexterous with language.
    Also 'tongular' is fun to say. Tongular.

chromdom on
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options

OVER THE LINE!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Yer a Wizard 'arry

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    For those who might now follow the webcomic thread.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    KF8mGHe.jpg

WNwiMoC.jpg

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I wonder if that's like an Infinity Pool for cats.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020

0oa4i4q.jpg

Everybody loves cats:

Bedlam on
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    Nothing more dangerous than a pittie puppy doing zoomies on a roof!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNR_FF8vE-E

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Shoob has encountered critical snoot error

please apply scritches and boop again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SnAsfh_5Vo

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

I wish I could feel half as excited about anything as these dogs are about 20 dollars worth of tennis balls.

• Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    The Siberian flying squirrel is almost too cute to be real
    https://youtu.be/_w5mXr3TgJ4

It's also one of the worlds most successful species of flying squirrel, with a habitat stretching from Finland to Japan.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
This discussion has been closed.