Options

[EVE On] EVE Online: Epic Titan Explosion Memorial Edition

• Options
    OptimusWangOptimusWang Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Namel3ss wrote: »
    so, wouldn't that be S and XXL?
    Maybe M is just the most common shirt size and they only had 3 XXL?

Maybe the furries bought all the mediums? :winky:

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    SpeakeasySpeakeasy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Namel3ss wrote: »
    so, wouldn't that be S and XXL?
    Maybe M is just the most common shirt size and they only had 3 XXL?

Maybe the furries bought all the mediums? :winky:

They don't wear shirts.

Speakeasy on
    smokeco3.jpg
  • Options
    CarnivoreCarnivore Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    See I dont mind that.

Usually I go for medium, cause thats the right fit. If its out Ill get small and wear it in a tight look and its still fine.

Ordered it in like 3 seconds too. 23 dollars including shipping to UK.

thats like £12. Insanely cheap.

Carnivore on
    hihi.jpg
  • Options
    ReaperSMSReaperSMS Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Stormy, you are an illiterate idiot. I will pod you if that comes back to haunt us.

ReaperSMS on
  • Options
    StormyWatersStormyWaters Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I think even skinny emo nerds are medium sizes-guys that wear smalls are really fucking tiny.
    ReaperSMS wrote: »
    Stormy, you are an illiterate idiot. I will pod you if that comes back to haunt us.

?

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    See above. Read your alliance mails. Read your recent posts. 2+2 does not equal 1.

ReaperSMS on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    It's like we're talking in different languages, sweet. 2+2=5.

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    You were correct. Thanks.

ReaperSMS on
  • Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    So how are all you guys doing?

Goumindong on
    wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Vista sucks, can't play Eve and join in Infod killing because of its unstableness....

Hopefully I will have XP back in by this weekend.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Hrm, to turn my carebear/research alt with 5mil SP into a recon pilot to fly with my main, or stop training her all together and train up another pair of R&D alts for ~50 mil isk/40 days of training each. If the lotto wasn't ending Soonâ„¢ this wouldn't be such a damn conundrum :?

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    runaway_pancakerunaway_pancake Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Hrm, to turn my carebear/research alt with 5mil SP into a recon pilot to fly with my main, or stop training her all together and train up another pair of R&D alts for ~50 mil isk/40 days of training each. If the lotto wasn't ending Soonâ„¢ this wouldn't be such a damn conundrum :?
    You can still make a shitload by selling datacores.

runaway_pancake on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007

Not if people keep making datacore alts. :x

Monoxide on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Monoxide wrote: »

Not if people keep making datacore alts. :x

It's more so I can be lazy with producing my own T2 gear for pvp. As much as I love nice stuff, I've really become quite the space jew when it comes to buying things, as good T2 loot tends to be much easier to come by than ISK for me. Level 4 missions could potentially change all that, to be fair.

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Man alive blobs form easily. Goons had 78 in gang last night, ended up picking a fight, local was at 171 when it started. Surprisingly little lag, but good lord that's a lot of ships.

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    DravalenDravalen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Has anyone been having issues logging in recently? I haven't been able to consistently log in since sometime last night.

Dravalen on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, the server has evidently been crapping itself for a few hours, no idea why. I picked a perfect night to ignore EvE :P

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    DravalenDravalen Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Nevermind, looks like the servers are going down in 20 mins for a unsched reboot. So much for a nice relaxing night of EVE.

Dravalen on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, the server has evidently been crapping itself for a few hours, no idea why. I picked a perfect night to ignore EvE :P

Patch. Never even think about playing until at least 24 hours after the patch without expecting enormous fucking failures on CCP's end.

I just hope the rats that were shooting me from 460,000km away when I disconnected didn't kill me.

Monoxide on
  • Options
    ShlankShlank Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    THX CCP! 'The server is going down for unscheduled downtime, make sure your character is out of harms way'

now this is fine, except for the whole not being able to log in part :(

I guess Heavy Assault Ships 1 is done. I'm training Bitter Vet 1 now.

Edit: Got in with 30 seconds left, tried to switch to Caldari Industrial 5....not sure if it took or not. :( Might be training Bitter Vet 2 at this point.

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    RaereRaere Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    We should get a day's credit for their shitty servers/ISP.

Raere on
    Raere.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Argh, I got someone to buy a BPO and I want to contract it to him, but I don't trust the servers enough even if I could log in :(

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    I am so glad I'm training Hull Upgrades 5 at the moment. The real question is, should I turn my disturbingly industry spec'd char into a producer as well? What skills do I typically need to do that>?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Raere wrote: »

You will be shocked and amazed by how much hate this will get you if you said that on the eve-o forums

ronzo on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    ronzo wrote: »

You will be shocked and amazed by how much hate this will get you if you said that on the eve-o forums

And how stupid it is to say... It's an MMO, servers going down at unpredictable times is nothing new. Hell, EvE is the best MMO for it not happening all that often.

Oh, and a Vista update: Eve now refuses to load for me... God I love Microsoft's OS beta they sold me. Happy I'm getting XP tomorrow.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I am so glad I'm training Hull Upgrades 5 at the moment. The real question is, should I turn my disturbingly industry spec'd char into a producer as well? What skills do I typically need to do that>?

What do you want to make? For T1 stuff, PE 5, RE4, Mass Production 4, Supply Chain Management 2 is really all you need to be effective, with Adv Mass Production later if you find yourself needing to build more jobs at once.

T2 stuff requires more science skills (ugh, gravitron physics), but if you're not doing invention I wouldn't worry with it.

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited May 2007

What do you want to make? For T1 stuff, PE 5, RE4, Mass Production 4, Supply Chain Management 2 is really all you need to be effective, with Adv Mass Production later if you find yourself needing to build more jobs at once.

T2 stuff requires more science skills (ugh, gravitron physics), but if you're not doing invention I wouldn't worry with it.
    I have quite a few science skills because I already run 4 research agents. I was basically thinking of doing it so to help allies + give myself cheaper stuff from ratting etc.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

I have quite a few science skills because I already run 4 research agents. I was basically thinking of doing it so to help allies + give myself cheaper stuff from ratting etc.

Drones, ammo, and 400/800 cap charges are the bpo's I would pick up then. You'd be surprised how fast those will move... makes for a nice passive income.

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    ScreamlineScreamline Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Comahawk wrote: »

And how stupid it is to say... It's an MMO, servers going down at unpredictable times is nothing new. Hell, EvE is the best MMO for it not happening all that often.

Oh, and a Vista update: Eve now refuses to load for me... God I love Microsoft's OS beta they sold me. Happy I'm getting XP tomorrow.

Peculiar. I've been running Eve with vista for months.

I know this doesn't help you much, but my friday is already shot and I felt like kicking sand in someone's face.
    Oh god, I wish I could go back to XP D:

Screamline on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Crap, BoB got a POS up in XGH. We're doooooomed. I think I'll spend most of the weekend getting doomsdayed, most likely.

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Crap, BoB got a POS up in XGH. We're doooooomed. I think I'll spend most of the weekend getting doomsdayed, most likely.

Start a war with CVA. Bring da Goonies with you for comedy... besides, they might appreciate a moral op, and lawd knows they would have fun smacking the RP'ers :D

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    Cynic JesterCynic Jester Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Screamline wrote: »
    Comahawk wrote: »

Peculiar. I've been running Eve with vista for months.

I know this doesn't help you much, but my friday is already shot and I felt like kicking sand in someone's face.
    Oh god, I wish I could go back to XP D:

I've been running Vista Ultimate for about a month, and every game I've tried has worked flawlessly.
    I haven't bothered with old games and by god does Stalker run like shit

Cynic Jester on
  • Options
    ShlankShlank Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    WOO! I managed to Switch up skills with 30 seconds left and it took. Going to be a good day after all. I'm still training up Bitter Vet 2.

Shlank on
    Shlankx.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Haha, guess what time it is. Even more CCP/BoB drama. To make a long story on Kugu's site short:

ISD guy gets yelled at by BoB to leave. ISD guy refuses, BoB guy threatens to have CCP intervene. Few minutes later, CCP guy comes on IRC and yells at ISD guy anonymously. Half an hour later, all of the ISD guy's accounts are banned.

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Yeah, that's fucked :tinfoil:

OptimusWang on
  • Options
    EQDuffyEQDuffy Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    lolz BoD

EQDuffy on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Haha it's actually worse.

1) BoB/CCP accusations stemming from the ISD guy in F-T (people had logs of the stuff in local)
    2) RP event crap no one cares about.
    3) Goon corps are being spied on by devs who joined them for 21 minutes without the corp knowing, only found out when the dev left, which sent an automated evemail. Oh, and the dev granted himself director role.

All on just one day!

StormyWaters on
  • Options
    ze swift classze swift class Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    nvm

ze swift class on
  • Options
    nialscorvanialscorva Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    3) Goon corps are being spied on by devs who joined them for 21 minutes without the corp knowing, only found out when the dev left, which sent an automated evemail. Oh, and the dev granted himself director role.

Details?

nialscorva on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    nialscorva wrote: »

Details?

CEO's just doing his thing, gets an evemail about CCP Sharkbait has left the corp. CONCORD had modified him to be in the corp, then CCP Sharkbait set himself to director. Stuck around for 15 minutes, left, removed director.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.moore650/2007.05.25.15.19.48.jpg
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.moore650/CCP%20charkbait%202.png

StormyWaters on
This discussion has been closed.