Options

[Chat] Rennervations

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    dk bringing the hottest candy news

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I enjoy your Grandma reviews Olive Garden candybar posts and now I really want a Butterfingers.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I think nestle isn't..as evil anymore?
    Maybe

They're still hording water rights like bond villains.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    What does nestle do that's evil? Other than getting rid of white chocolate crunch bars?

Quantum of Solace was based on their quarterly reports.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    We've joked about it in chat

but

this guy

he went there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jZnhwdtF4w

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    1. Mississippi.
    2. Nevada.
    3. Ohio.
    4. Tennessee.
    5. Virginia.

I looked it up.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    What does nestle do that's evil? Other than getting rid of white chocolate crunch bars?

there was a pretty horrifying debacle with their selling baby formula in africa and spreading misinformation about its health benefits

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

A whole bunch of crap in the developing world especially around formula. Also the general exploitation that is the modern food system especially around coffee and chocolate.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    The only crime that ferrero rocher (the company) is guilty of is conning people into thinking that ferrero rocher (the chocolate) is fancy.

So.. y'know.
    GUILLOTINE

sig.gif
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I dunno which is more evil (probably Nestle) but the Dutch East India Company had a great corporate logo

471px-VOC.svg.png

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Also I figured it out

Modern Norway actually is Valhalla

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Spooky game month has started. First one the month is Through The Woods, which so far has had a bit of a Silent Hill 2 feel, despite no monsters (yet) and it taking place in a remote norwegian forest. I’m still very early in, but it’s got a nice mood to it. I’m sure you all care but I will let you all know when I finish it, so make sure to like, comment and subscribe!

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    Sour patch kids!

(But my teeth are too fucked for gummy candies now :( )

I bought my gf vegan gummies and one of them ripped out part of one of her fillings almost immediately

:(

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    qcpxv4vwf1s1.gif

Getting handed a frozen one of these was interesting as a kid. People love it but ice cold marshmallow with chocolate and coconut flakes....eh.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Nestle complained a while back that having to report slavery would negatively effect their profits

• Options
    nothing candy related I'm aware of, i assume this is the old complaints about "give out free breastmilk formula samples -> when poor mothers use the formula and stop producing breastmilk they are now trapped (+infants died because of people trying to stretch formula for longer by mixing it with contaminated water)"

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    nestle also used to get involved with murder chocolate.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    Nestle, like, actually straight-up owns child slaves. This isn't hyperbole or neglect-thru-proxies; they straight up oversee slave plantations

And also gleefully contributes to water instability - fighting wherever possible to prevent water from being recognized as a basic human right, so they can profit off it, and (whenever possible, illegally or through bribery) in doing so destroy local ecosystems that rely on fragile sources of water, along with the general boilerplate insane anti-human principles of MNCs

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Nestle complained a while back that having to report slavery would negatively effect their profits

I mean

I would say this is beyond the pale but

Amazon, De Beers, Walmart, etc

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    if everyone who ever said fag or faggot were cancelled, not one single one of you would be allowed here. maybe bleric or some of the younger kids might survive. certainly nobody over the age of 26
    I said some gross shit as a teen but I don't think I ever used "fag"/"faggot", or even "gay" to mean "bad"

Please now place a halo upon my head

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I think all palm oil is slave farmed and kills orangutans.

• Options
    Neco wrote: »

I mean

I would say this is beyond the pale but

Amazon, De Beers, Walmart, etc

Nestle would be above the mass corporate entities using child labor companies though if the reports are to be believed.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited October 2019
    I bought pretty, compostable plates for my wedding and I didn't read carefully but they were made from palm leaves.

to quote my sister: "This is even worse than palm oil! You're buying their refined waste products at a premium! You're not just funding them, you're subsidizing palm oil too!"

jeez you buy one set of disposable plates held together with the blood of baby orangutans...

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    Wait, so is Nestle in boycott space currently?

• Options
    wandering wrote: »
    if everyone who ever said fag or faggot were cancelled, not one single one of you would be allowed here. maybe bleric or some of the younger kids might survive. certainly nobody over the age of 26
    I said some gross shit as a teen but I don't think I ever used "fag"/"faggot", or even "gay" to mean "bad"

I don't think I've ever used "fag"/"faggot", I always understood that to be a legitimately homophobic slur, but I did use gay as synonymous for dumb/uncool as shitty teenagers do. then in high school i did it once in a conversation that involved a friend of a friend who was an out lesbian and I was like dang i'm a shitty teenager and attempted to excise it from my vocabulary

i'm not an 80s kid tho so maybe you older millennials had it different

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @spool32 thanks for alerting me to the new human evolution exhibit at the natural history museum. It is so good! My internal timeline for it was really off cause I forgot everything I learned in HS so it’s just awe inspiring to look at

I also visited the bone hall and mammal hall ofc because they are the best (and also just fill you with wonder about evolution and diversity and cute animals); insect zoo was closed though.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    Winky wrote: »

I would say if presented with two products, one from Nestle and one not, buy the one not from Nestle.

• Options
    I want to go to a really huge cool ant farm.

• Options
    I mean the 90s were the 90s for use of strange terms. My now 50 year old gay brother also still uses the term from time to time. So I have said it. But cancelled? Eh. Nah.

• Options
    *monkey paw curls*

• Options

I am sorry but LGBT people can't get a bonus for not saying slurs against themselves. You'll have to just settle for being automatically better than every straight person.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    *monkey paw curls*

Doorbell rings and alien ant farm is outside performing their cover of smooth criminal.

Bless your heart.
  • Options

I am sorry but LGBT people can't get a bonus for not saying slurs against themselves. You'll have to just settle for being automatically better than every straight person.

If anything, you have a free pass to say it as much as you want

• Options
    *monkey paw curls*

Doorbell rings and alien ant farm is outside performing their cover of smooth criminal.

That's...

that's not that bad

• Options
    *monkey paw curls*

That's...

that's not that bad

that's what you think until their tour bus fall on you.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    filled with elephant sized ants

Bless your heart.
  • Options

I’m not better than Mr Rogers tho

Wait he was bi nevermind

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

I would say if presented with two products, one from Nestle and one not, buy the one not from Nestle.

This is also harder than you think, because nestle make a ton of stuff and don't go out of their way to make it clear who the parent company is

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    sno caps!

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    The best candy is milk duds

Why pay a dentist to extract teeth?

Psn:wazukki
This discussion has been closed.