As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Pokémon] Scorbunnies and Shedinja: Hatching Dreepy 1000 times

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    I find it interesting that it became a Hitmon____, and that really the desire to have a spinning top creature was the primary idea.

I’d love to see that top right one reimagined, I don’t think I’m seeing it right but to me it looks like angry yet trying to meditate thing with three big dreadlocks sitting on a shocked relative of Staryu.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    I find it interesting that it became a Hitmon____, and that really he desire to have a spinning top creature was the primary idea.

I’d love to see that top right one reimagined, I don’t think I’m seeing it right but to me it looks like angry yet trying to meditate thing with three big dreadlocks sitting on a shocked relative of Staryu.

I'm assuming that Hitmontop's tail is a reference to the third leg of the other designs.

s0pas8bc6hds.png

This one kinda resembles Breloom.

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Forgive my bad edit, I’m on my phone.

Fighting/Psychic, or even Poison/Psychic, this is what I see with that one.

aw3sh4swi3h7.jpeg
    tjpwasrre8wk.jpeg

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Is there any way to get Gen IV (Platinum) or Gen V games for less than triple digit prices?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    not legally

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So, two weeks ago I purchased a used copy of Pokemon Heartgold and have been playing it since.

I haven't played a Pokemon game since the year 2000 with a little bit of Pokemon Silver.

And, well, I love it. These games are great for a variety of reasons and continue to be.

Last week I pounced on a deal and picked up Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon X, and Ultra Moon.

And tonight I finally looked at the rules and advice of breeding.

Boy, I didn't think I'd have to sit down and sketch out some biology homework but here we go.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Leaks about Isle of Armour may be out in the wild, so tread carefully and please use spoiler tags if you're discussing them.

• Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    https://youtu.be/7QZIuug-Am0

DLC trailer out. Release June 17th

Turambar on
    Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Turambar wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/7QZIuug-Am0

DLC trailer out. Release June 17th

Who would have thought we'd get a Dragon Regi before a Dragon Eeveloution?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    According the Pokemon website
    the new Regis are Regieleki and Regidrago.

Galarian Slowbro is Poison/Psychic so I assume both rival characters will use one.

Galarian Articuno is Psychic/Flying, Galarian Zapdos is Fighting/Flying, and Galarian Moltres is Dark/Flying.

Moth 13 on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Slow bro with a gun huh

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Unrelated to the DLC, you can now get Hidden Ability Galarian starters from Mystery Gift in the mobile Home app as a reward for transferring pokemon to Home from SwSh
    Doesn't appear to work retroactively, for me at least, so gotta transfer something later

I also noticed that the Home app updated to version 1.1 a week ago, and Friend Trades are no longer local only
    Wonderbox trades also happen more often
    This is pretty huge for making Home actually usable for trading, though for some crazy reason it's only for a limited time

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • Options
    JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Tentatively hype for this?? I legit havent loaded up swsh since like December

The teaser with all the legendaries you can meet in dens plus the massively expanded amount of wild pokemon has me cautiously interested

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    Tentatively hype for this?? I legit havent loaded up swsh since like December

The teaser with all the legendaries you can meet in dens plus the massively expanded amount of wild pokemon has me cautiously interested

Hope this doesn't kill your hype, but I think all the legendaries (apart from the new Kubfu and Urshifu) aren't out until Crown Tundra, which is the 2nd DLC coming later this year

This is my one complaint with this trailer, that it's for the whole Expansion Pass and not just Isle of Armour. This makes it a bit confusing which features are coming when

• Options
    What

• Options
    Rad.

• Options
    Guess that explains new Galar forms in PoGo

• Options
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    evil birds look lame

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    galarian zapdos is growing on me

I can't look at it and not think "chimpken" and that's worth a lot in my eyes

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    God dammit, Galarian Zapdos' pose makes me think chocobo.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    It's a badass roadrunner

• Options
    https://youtu.be/u909_O6CqYc

I cannot believe this is real

• Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    I think the Galarian Birds all look fantastic.

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    3xj3fgamfh9f.png

I have some concerns.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/WEVctuQTeaI

Pokémon presentation in 4 and a half hours

The first DLC, Isle of Armor, is dropping today. We don't know when exactly. Probably after the above presentation

I assume the video will explain how the DLC works, since they've never done something like that before

A bit worried about their servers if it launches worldwide at the same time after the presentation

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    They're making a new Pokémon Snap

EDIT: It's literally called New Pokémon Snap.

Peewi on
  • Options
    POKEMON SNAP!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Yeaaaaaah

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Cool, Zeraora will be in Max Raid Battles

That's one of the 6 mythicals I'm missing from completing my Home dex

From what I understand, you can't catch it, but if 1 million trainers beat it, everyone will be gifted a shiny one

edit: The DLC download is now available

Turambar on
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Zeraora is the only Pokemon I'm missing

edit: I don't want a shiny one though, shinies go in a different box than my regular living dex.

Taya on
  • Options
    Home is still down for maintenance, but the latest update supposedly removes "impossible search conditions" for GTS requests to which I say yes.

Of course there will still be obnoxious requests, but impossible ones were a major bugbear of mine, so I welcome this change if they're thorough.

• Options
    Lotta Johto Pokemon on the shelves behind Ishihara today...

Also a black Pikachu?

• Options
    I was about to joke about them remaking gen 2 again but then I remembered let's go is a thing. But I hope next week they have a bunch of gen 6 mons and then BAM Diamond and Pearl announcement.

• Options
    My honest thinking is that they’re going in order of which games are most out-of-date, remake-wise

So after Hoenn was Kanto, which hadn’t been updated since gen 3

So next would be Sinnoh, then Johto, then Unova

But the fact that he was in the Gen 2 room today with the evolved starters, legendary beasts, Lugia/Ho-Oh, Espeon/Umbreon, and Politoed/Sudowoodo/Ampharos all chilling behind him and he has another game to talk about next week is suspicious

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Just

Shadow Lugia

Yeah

I bought the GameCube game that came with a plush shadow lugia just for the shadow lugia...the game is still sealed, with GC decal and I think a tote bag?

35x0udae16af.jpeg

Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    So does anyone know if the new clothing options offered by the style card change based off which clothing shop you’re at? Cause if not, the new options are a little lackluster.

Edit: nevermind they totally do change based off the store.

never die on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    So that weird Black pikachu doll.

They just not gonna mention it?

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    So that weird Black pikachu doll.

They just not gonna mention it?

Did some googling

Maybe it’s this?