Can't make it ten days without the [GIF] thread (nsf56k)

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Realtor Santa ClaritaRegistered User regular
    Wow, that buffalo is really...

mooving

Fencingsaxwebguy20SorcesarukunKruiteXehalusRhesus Positive
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Wow, that buffalo is really...

mooving

do you think he said bye son as he took off

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Fencingsaxwebguy20sarukunKruiteRhesus Positive
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what is the difference between bison and buffalo, if any

BahamutZERO.gif
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    what is the difference between bison and buffalo, if any

It's like the "tomato is a fruit!" type thing. Most people use them interchangeably.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I looked it up and bison are the only one that exists in the americas, we just call the bison buffalo because we're stupid idiot assholes

BahamutZERO.gif
    bowenShortyFencingsaxMidnitetynicDee KaeMunkus BeaverDuke 2.0sarukunHexDex
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    Sort of like pronghorns and antelope!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    I think the moose clip is more impressive, if only because the moose is moving through shoulder deep snow at speed.

Ringo wrote: »
    Well except what see317 said. That guy's always wrong.
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I would be putting on my seatbelt.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    TonkkaMvrckProlegomenaKetarchromdomcB557IloveslimesBionicPenguinMidniteWhiteZinfandelAngrySquirrelsarukunKruitetynicdurandal4532PhotosaurusironsizideNetscapedarunia106
  • klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
    TonkkaSorcePsykomachromdomcB557IloveslimesBionicPenguinMidniteSkeithAngrySquirrelsarukunTankHammertynicdurandal4532Xehalusironsizidedarunia106BlackDragon480
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Sound

I don't like the stability of those eyeballs at all

iguanacusJedocchromdomcB557see317IloveslimesFearghaillAistanShortySkeithOptyAzraithDuke 2.0BahamutZEROFencingsaxMr FuzzbuttsarukunKruitetynicPeewidurandal4532HeadCreepsironsizideLabelNetscapedarunia106Oghulk
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    ba877d4f09a06a75d5d96a4dc53a1595b7084bf0.gifv

SyngyneAl_watDarth WaiterchromdomXaquinSkeithchrishallett83KetarIloveslimesAngrySquirrelBahamutZEROsarukunSorceKruiteBionicPenguintynicTonkkadurandal4532XehalusHeadCreepsironsizidewebguy20darunia106BlackDragon480OsvikMvrckMichaelLC
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular

GDdCWMm.jpg
    MidniteSkeithShortyPsykomacB557PinfeldorfAzraithchromdomIloveslimesBedlamBahamutZEROsarukunscherbchenTankHammerBionicPenguinTonkkadurandal4532HeadCreepsironsizideNetscapewebguy20Darth WaiterMvrckMichaelLC

cB557SkeithchromdomBedlamBahamutZEROFencingsaxSporkAndrewSorceTankHammerTonkkaMidnitedurandal4532HeadCreepsironsizideNetscapewebguy20darunia106BlackDragon480Mvrck

1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    BahamutZEROcB557FencingsaxMr FuzzbuttklemmingsarukunAl_watBloodsheedchromdomTankHammerBionicPenguinSyngyneTonkkaMidniteHeadCreepsZxerolNetscapeAngrySquirrelwebguy20darunia106AthenorMvrckIloveslimesAbdhyiusOghulkHeffling

sarukuncB557chromdomTankHammerBionicPenguinDuke 2.0SyngyneXaquinTonkkaMidniteHeadCreepsironsizidewebguy20MvrckIloveslimes

TonkkaXaquindurandal4532XehaluschromdomBahamutZEROTankHammercB557ironsizidesponoAngrySquirrelSorceSyngyneBionicPenguindarunia106MichaelLCIloveslimesOghulksarukunRhesus Positive
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

XaquinTonkkaJedocIronKnuckle's GhostXehalusCrippl3BahamutZEROironsizideFencingsaxdarunia106sarukun

Nooooooooooooope.

JedocchromdomSkeithHeadCreepschrishallett83BahamutZEROcB557ironsizideWeaverNetscapewebguy20TonkkaFencingsaxBionicPenguindarunia106Darth WaiterAthenorMvrckIloveslimessarukun
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

cursedkingXaquinBedlamFearghailldurandal4532AzraithCrippl3chrishallett83cB557ironsizidewebguy20TonkkaThe Geeksarukun
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular

I was hoping this was going to go "ha, you thought this was just a rug with an optical illusion effect but actually it's a hole in my floor"

FencingsaxTaminMvrckDuke 2.0sarukun
  • PhotosaurusPhotosaurus Registered User regular
    Sound

I swear I've heard some of those sounds before in games/movies/podcasts, that big boy is a nature's gift to foley artists.

"If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards'."

Per the post, this kitten was feral and traumatized so holding it by the scruff is the only safe way to handle her at the moment.

cB557TonkkaHeadCreeps
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    With sound!

PsykomaSporkAndrewSorceTankHammerIronKnuckle's GhostXehalusMvrckYaYaRhesus Positive
    Huh, never watched that through to the end. Sound for this one:

TonkkaFencingsaxSorceHeadCreepsTynnanBionicPenguinDarth WaiterironsizideMvrckIloveslimesAbdhyius
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    "Putting your finger right in the face of a pissed-off cat will not, in fact, calm it down" seems like day-one veterinary school shit.

steam_sig.png
    chrishallett83SkeithPhotosauruschromdomLabelXehalusironsizideDuke 2.0Dee Kae

FencingsaxJedocTonkkaHeadCreepscB557PsykomaTynnanBionicPenguinwebguy20darunia106Darth WaiterMidnitetynicHeffling
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

PsykomaTynnanBionicPenguindarunia106IronKnuckle's GhostJedocFencingsaxKetarTonkkaironsizidetynicBloodsheedSyngyne
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    gramps ain't got rhythm

zappsigsm.jpg
    Amazon wish list | Please check out my wife's blog and jewelry store.
    I don't know what I'm looking at or how I'm supposed to feel about it.

Xaquinwebguy20cB557NaphtaliMidniteSorcescherbchensee317AngrySquirrel
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    I love when parents (maybe grandparents in this case?) really get into whatever their kids like.

The Geek wrote: »
    gramps ain't got rhythm

Gramps has got like six times the rhythm I could ever pretend to have

Psykoma on
    BionicPenguinchromdom
    It has sound if that helps.

It does not!

BedlamSkeithcB557
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Seems to be Recreating/spoofing

Psykoma on
    BedlamFencingsax
    I flipping love Keytars.

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    It has sound if that helps.

It has sound, but it's better without it

Why do bad things keep happening to me?
    Oh yeah, because of the things I've done.
  • jaziekjaziek Registered User regular
    From reading the comments, that was Iceland's eurovision entry for this year?

Holy shit, they were robbed by Corona, because that fuckin slaps.

Steam ||| SC2 - Jaziek.377 on EU & NA. ||| Twitch Stream
    Fearghailltynic#pipeDis'
  • Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited May 22

Per the post, this kitten was feral and traumatized so holding it by the scruff is the only safe way to handle her at the moment.

This cat was not traumatized, it is just an asshole:

edit: spoilered for size

Darth Waiter on
    JedocSkeithTukotMidniteJayKaosironsizideToxIloveslimesTankHammer