Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    MvrckMvrck Dwarven MountainhomeRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

I love snow ghosts ( trees at the top of a ski hill that are 90%+ covered with snow)

Tho I will say I deducted a point for not going under the arched tree!

Going under the arched tree was basically a guaranteed fall into a snow well.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Mvrck wrote: »

I love snow ghosts ( trees at the top of a ski hill that are 90%+ covered with snow)

Tho I will say I deducted a point for not going under the arched tree!

Going under the arched tree was basically a guaranteed fall into a snow well.
    Is that like a bonus level?

• Options
    Mc zanyMc zany Registered User regular
    Runways are for chumps:

Is no one gonna talk about the buried spaceship in the begining?

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    oh i know what this is, it's twins

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    I simply cannot apprehend the state of mind which would be required to do something that reckless

If that's the plane I think it is, they can takeoff at a standstill into a strong enough headwind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CubCrafters_CC11-160_Carbon_Cub_SS

Bush pilots are crazy, piper cubs are like their go to because of the low airspeed needed for lift and how easy it is to maintain them.

You can tell it's a bush or alaskan pilot by those huge honky wheels on them that look like inner-tubes you'd use to float in a pool.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Don't start none, won't be none.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    it is a crime that that video doesn't include Roundabout

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    That's not even a jumping cactus! Hah!

• Options
    KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »

Or the GTA [WASTED] overlay.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

it would need to stop right before it hits her

no, what it needs is the curb your enthusiasm theme

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »

The Happening, 2020

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    it is a crime that that video doesn't include Whatcha Say

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost This is also my fault Registered User regular
    Syngyne wrote: »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »
    it is a crime that that video doesn't include Whatcha Say

this is the correct answer

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Manual train switch.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular

my shoulders are absolutely burning just watching this

my god

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Manual train switch.

I like to imagine the dude on top of the engine banging shit with a hammer has absolutely nothing to do with the operation of the train, "I don't even work on this thing"

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

I want one.

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Lo-lo-look at you, hacker.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    I want one.

It's been a while since I've played a Final Fantasy. What summon is this?

see317 on
  • Options
    Luficerx.

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Sound recommended

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    That's the $20 premium card back you can get for a digital TCG

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    That's the $20 premium card back you can get for a digital TCG
    *pushes up glasses*

But you get 10 ultra-rares, 5 cryptid rares, and 1 boofmodad rare so *snorts* you'd be a fool not to pre-order it!

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    it is gross to lick your fingers for the purposes of turning pages even when we're not in the midst of a pandemic

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »
    it is gross to lick your fingers for the purposes of turning pages even when we're not in the midst of a pandemic

I always wonder if those people do it with library books as well. Which is just bad news for everyone involved.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »

I always wonder if those people do it with library books as well. Which is just bad news for everyone involved.

I know.
    The smart way to do it is to lick someone else's finger and use it to turn the page.

• Options
    I have never in my life had problems turning a page with my fingers, I never understood having to do that.

Like I get the concept but do some people just have like no fingerprints or something? What's the reason it's so hard for some?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    I have never in my life had problems turning a page with my fingers, I never understood having to do that.

Like I get the concept but do some people just have like no fingerprints or something? What's the reason it's so hard for some?

I ran into it when counting out money. It just doesn't stick right sometimes, and it dries your finger out after counting out tens or hundreds of bills.

The best possible solution is a personal (as in only you use it) container of fingertip moistener. Similarly you should get something like that for applying stamps and sealing envelopes.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Finger condoms work better than is reasonable.

92545.JPG

• Options
    does one just spit into a container to fill up a container of fingertip moistener or what?

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    no it's this hard gel you purchase

it's sorta like chapstick

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    It's kind of like a wax, comes in a disc, and you just rub your fingers on it
    I think it leaves skin a bit dry after use.
    The problem with finger condoms, unless you're in an office where several people need them, is that they only come in boxes of a dozen or so. So if you're the only one using them, by the time you work your way through one, the others are lost or dried out and useless; means you buy twelve to use one or two.

• Options
    ( I hope it was obvious I was joking )

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    does one just spit into a container to fill up a container of fingertip moistener or what?
    ( I hope it was obvious I was joking )

Unfortunately, I find it very easy to believe that someone would do this.

• Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    The safest way is to use your tongue to turn the page

• Options
    BlarghyBlarghy Registered User regular
    If you're young, your skin is probably soft and supple enough to turn pages without issue. Once you start getting callouses and dried out skin, it can very well be a challenge for your fingers to separate the pages properly.